Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: Information,Please.......

visit-red-300x50PNG
    kakua,

AE has .45 mg/ml .It\'s right under PI at .50mg/ml, and right above NPA at.40mg/ml.

Oscar

Yo! (Philly-ese for Hey!)

How \'bout you APC/NPA afficianados, can SOMEONE please verify the information on APC\'s label for me! [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] PLEASE!

Thanks,
    Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I got it!!
    Simply type a notepad text file with one column at a time separated as paragraphs , ship it to me and i\'ll be glad to excel it and ship it back to ya!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

kakua,

Thanks,I\'d love to have you excel it! (I think I even know what that means).
    I\'d already decided that I would start a new thread, preface it with the column format, and then,as you suggested put it out in paragraph form, one or two products at a time in descending order of potency.

In this way it retains its \"work in progress\" status, and can be amended as necessary based on forum input.

I\'m hoping that this will allow you to excel it ,while giving the information the advantage of being scrutinized by our fellow forum members.(I\'ve ALREADY found discrepancies in the data I\'ve disclosed.)

What do you think about this method? I hope it\'s no more difficult than the notepad idea you suggested. Remember, I\'m SERIOUSLY computer-challenged. I\'m lucky if I can complete a reply and get it to post. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    But at least I\'m accustomed to this format.

Look for a thread called Product Information.
    Coming Soon!

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds cool!!
    Any help ya need just shoot!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wilde,

No, I\'m not pulling your leg - I wish I was. Fact is, APC USED to contain 0.005% by weight, but all the packages I\'ve seen since the 1st of the year list the concentration as \"0.020 mg/L\" - it\'s listed in very fine print on the reverse bottom of the backer card, but it IS there. Seems like they\'re trying to rely on reputation alone to stay in business, while SIGNIFICANTLY reducing their costs! Sad... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information