Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: SoE amount vs Jel

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I got you a case of tissues. If you run out, I\'ll grab you some more.

Banned User

Maybe the flirtation should be kept on the women\'s forum and the off-topic forum. Now that we have these forums, the flirtation and the joking should be kept off the pheromone forum I think.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

On the other hand, I haven\'t seen much flirtation here. I don\'t know why you are complaining Tounge.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

You need to read more threads. Sometimes, it\'s very annoying to see a good discussion interupted with a bunch of goofy chatter. As you said there are other places to play footsies on this site.

cuddlebear

One of my favorite things about this forum is that we are a crazy bunch and we don\'t have to always stick to the subject. It\'s just more fun when you don\'t have to watch every word and you can fool around. However, if I owe an apology to anyone, I will be the first to do so. To Wolfe, I did not mean to offend or in any way insult. I am just a fun-loving guy and ANYTHING that I might say that is off the subject of mones is tongue-in-cheek and certainly isn\'t intended to pick a fight. Most of us play dual roles here, the role of serious researcher on pheromones and the role of lighthearted jester, and I take both roles seriously [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] If the majority says we should keep the posts more on-topic, then I will comply but wow, that\'s not what I\'m used to here ... Cuddles

IMHO you owe nobody an apology. We are just having a bit of fun. One thing that is even more important than any amount of mones is how you interact with people. A sense of humor is mandatory. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] We can\'t smell you guys through our computer, but you will notice that there are certain guys here that get extra attention from everyone. Those are the ones that are fun loving and can let loose while they are experimenting in the wide world of pheromones. My guess is these same men do rather well in the real world.

cuddlebear

Now THAT\'s quite FLATTERING [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Default Re: SoE amount vs Jel *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by upsidedown

King of the coupons!

Signor Wolfe - For a minute their, your punches where connecting in the humor department. Don\'t let\'em get you down...they\'re mone addicts. I don\'t know who let them out of the Off topic forum, but this is how they act once they\'re on the loose! Kind of like Bebe Kids \"We don\'t die, We multiply!!\" Thanks for sharing your info, and I hope that you will continue to share your new findings!! Tater!!

upsidedown

Wolfe,

You should be flattered that people chose to tease with you. This showed that you\'ve been accepted by the wild and crazy\'s on here. That\'s actually a good thing.

Don\'t take it personally. Nobody was seriously putting you down. Just chill and come back to the forum. If you don\'t want to joke with anybody, then that\'s fine. I\'m sure everybody knows now to leave you be with the joking.

Phero Pharaoh

no problem bear

cuddlebear

Glad to see ya back .. your input is needed/appreciated on the various topics of the day ... Cuddles

King of the coupons!

Wolfe - Glad you didn\'t let them run you back into the closet!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Actually, they\'re all without fangs! Harmless! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Now! AE:TE 5:1 = 5 DABS of AE and 1 SPRAY of TE, or 5 DROPS of AE and 1 SPRAY of TE? ANNNNNND are you using the whole SOE gel pack with TE? Tank ya vedy vuch!! Tater!!!

Phero Pharaoh

5 drops and i used 1/2 a jel pack at a time, if i could have gotten a measurment better i think i could have stretched that out to 3 apps. But even at 2 apps per pack it still isnt to expensive vs the roller i\'m thinking( course that depends on \'the roller\' in each bottle i bet-each being diff)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information