Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

Default SoE amount vs Jel

visit-red-300x50PNG
    my question is, and i\'ve looked and cant seem to find in old forum is, if you use Soe VS the SoE jel pack..if a person used say...12\" of SoE before..how much jel pack does it take to equal that?..now if this old post somewhere i couldnt find..sorry

Enlightened One

Default Re: SoE amount vs Jel

The actuall product will last you longer than the gel pack, the gel packs are for users just wanting to test the product out or for those people that dont use the stuff everyday and may only apply once a week or something.
    The SOE itself works out cheaper than the gel pack.

Phero Pharaoh

sorry..wasnt about cost..was about equal amounts, for me i found the jel pack handy to carry for use at a \'odd\' time when i had no other stuff on or handy 4 use..was just trying to get a ratio

Banned User

What do you think is the right amount of SOE-gel, judging from the smell, Wolfe?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

i\'m gonna have to stop posting i guess.not enough understanding and to many variables..i\'ll pm Bruce and ask him to drop this post

Banned User

What I was after was, did you use the gel?? What do you like? Recommended dosage is between 0,5 - 1 gel pack. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franki

Phero Pharaoh

long ass story as to how i got here,(this forum) short of it is..a yr ago I was the \'victim\' of a lady that targeted me, was 6 months b4 she fessed up to what she\'d done, then she gave me a few things to use myself..now see.i was married 25 yrs, got divorced, but to this day, still live with the Ex(30 yrs now), last 2 yrs r so the Ex and myself hardly talked (live in differant parts of the house)..sence i started using SoE jel+ TE Pro i\'ve noticed that the Ex has become interested in talking alot more..this has gotten her closer to me where the TE has done her in(i believe), as she hasnt had interest in sex in 3 yrs....i want to get the roll-on to use and need to know bout how many inches =\'s a jel pack..whew..to much typing . BTW....do they work? (Phers?)....damn right they do..i was not only a victim i\'ve had hits on my own use now, not only from ppl i\'ve never met, but has brought my Ex back to the talkn stage(and thats damn good)..

Wolfe,

You\'re right, there are a lot of variables that make this a hard question to give a definitive answer to. Skin type, applied pressure, roller-ball fit, and temperature of the product are just a few.
    I don\'t think there\'s a solid, widely accepted figure for the mL amount applied per inch of roll-on for these reasons.

But if it\'s any help, the oil in the roller bottle is roughly six times (5.813) as concentrated as the gel.

And to clarify an earler post, if you buy the 38-pack of gels for $49.95 you\'ll get nearly the same deal in terms of phero content as you would buying the oil at the same price.
    Oil - 5mg
    Gel - 4.94mg.
    A difference of .06mg is minor if the gel is the product that suits you.
    http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

yep..looked at that table a # of times now..didn\'t see where there was a big differance in cost either..not if bought in the 38 pack size anyways, though trust me..if it gets my Ex and i close again..cost is of little matter ..might be time 4 me to try some p10w

upsidedown

Wolfe,

You stated \"TE has done her in(i believe), \" What did you mean by this? Did you mean it was a good thing or a bad thing? If you meant it in a good way, how did it contribute in comparison to the SoE gel?

Am I to assume from your context that TE got her feeling sexually aroused compared to chatty from the SoiE?

Phero Pharaoh

you got it, in last 3 yrs she and i have had sex mayb once every 2-3 months..till last 2 months, been every 2-3 days sence then (i\'m loving that of course), but in answer to you i think is, i 1st noticed her attentions while using SoE alone, She started up conversations with me,(understand i have had my relations(sex) outside a long time now and she was NOT my target as i had considered that relationship long over) but have sence realized that just maybe that isnt the case as over the last 2-3 weeks we have become much closer and in that time i have used TE around her which i hadnt done before, no question at all, she has become aroused again..she hasnt said so, but trust me..i can tell the diff in lube( if ya get my drift) Which in turn leads me to believe that ppl in a long term relationship(15yrs +) -nol just might be the key to a healthy lasting relationship(with a dash of -none tossed in of course now and then..lol) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Thanks for the clarification Wolfe. So, how much TE do you use to get these results, and where do you apply it?

Also, if you don\'t mind, what is the age of your wife? I\'m guessing in her 50\'s based on what you said? I ask just to get a benchmark for the effectiveness of the product in different age ranges, as response to concentrations of pheromones seems to vary by age.

Persoanlly, I\'m looking for women in their mid-30\'s or so. But, I often find that I\'m usually around college-aged early 20ish types. So, most of my experimental results are from that age group.

Thanks.

Phero Pharaoh

1 spray to the chest..i OD if i use more..not stink..personally goes on the blink and i get WAY to agressive and that makes every1 around me edgy too. She\'s 48 now. As the age group you have in mind..i don\'t date any1 under 21 and no1 over 30(usally-this to apease a certain party, i\'ve had good results in that age range using AE+TE at a 5:1 ratio( i use the AE on my wrists/neck pulse points and another on my chin+TE on the chest ( a smile and a warm greeting breaks a hella lot of ice) now all that said, keep in mind..i\'m 54, age might (not sure there yet) but personality does play a major role in what a person needs i think-opinion of course-(along with each persons own chemistry).

\"i don\'t date any1 under 21 and no1 over 30\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Do you card women before asking them out?

Phero Pharaoh

LMAO . Nope but usally can tell pretty close and have no problem getting them to open up and talk to me anyways so easy to find out what 1 wants to know

now that\'s too bad honey, because I was just going to ask you if you would let me lick and suck on every inch of your body, but I guess it\'s no use since I\'m just a wee bit too old for your quota. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

lol ,ah well, life goes on and it\'s both our loses [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

though i did offer to dose myself in Le Male+TE+SoE and stand upwind to downtown Washington DC(figured to draw out a redhead)

upsidedown

Thanks Wolfe.

You said 1 spray to the chest of TE. Are you using the small 2ml freebie version of TE that Bruce was sending out, or the full-fledged version version that you purchase? That makes a difference since the two sprayers give out a different amount per spray.

Phero Pharaoh

no..though i did use the \'pro edge\' a few times to try it my normal TE is what every1 gets .

BTW, many post i\'ve read seem to feel that alot more TE is needed in thier cases so you might need more than 1, also if alot of -nol use keep in mind the conversion and slow it with a shower and use anti baterial soap b4 appling phers.

cuddlebear

You were going to wear LeMale and stand upwind to downtown DC to \"draw out a redhead\" who is 46 but won\'t date anyone who isn\'t 21-30? I missed something someplace.

Phero Pharaoh

that was a joke between FTR and myself..lmao

not to mention theres exceptions to every rule and redheads are always that (redhead+green eyes--lord..i\'m toast--can ya say PW?)

cuddlebear

Per her highness the queen of the FULL MEMBER club, I have been appointed THE ROYAL FLATTERER, that one who is responsible for complimenting the ladies of the court, and I take my duties quite seriously ...

p.s. Did you really decline Elana\'s offer ... DUDE! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If he ever had the opportunity, the hell he would turn it down. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Well, my beautiful, alluring queen, it truly is his loss only, not yours ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

excuse me???..thought this was about pher\'s?? not my personal preferances

Phero Pharaoh

damn sure be last time i post anything...expect no more answers on this post here either

Phero Pharaoh

Dude, relax! Don\'t be having such a fit all the time! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

We were just teasing.

Phero Pro

Hey Wolfe. Thank you very much for the infomation. I am grateful for your contribution. I really get tired of this silly flirtation that seems to infest the more infomative posts. Some of us are trying to learn something, and we have to wade thru all the jibberish.

**DONOTDELETE**

Aw, some of you have it so tough. Where\'s my crying towel? Elana? Where\'s the crying towel? Have you seen it?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information