Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Is RONE the alpa mone not NONE!?!?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have just ordered a bottle of CS RONE because of one significant effect that I have only observed with products containing Rone.

With none there is more of a sexual vibe and other \"so-called\" alpas tend to get agressive because of it.

With RONE however Alpas tend to get surly and quiet and keep their moths shut rather than voice their oppinions which is what they would do if confronted with none.

Other males tend to act more subservient and submissively(like your´e the boss and they have no problems with that) which may explain the quiet and surly reactions from other alpas given that they arent used to to the mone-induced \" he´s more alpha than me\" raeacton caused by the rone....

Satan

PS: I have a feeling that the submissive feeling that Rone induces is wastly under-rated

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Is RONE the alpa mone not NONE!?!?

I have no experiences with isolated RONE, but from what you say, it seems worth looking into. Does this make me the Devil\'s advocate? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    I think my next purchase will be the pure lab RONE, methinks it would be quite interesting to see complete submission from all other males without even saying a word to shut them up, heheheheh [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Slinger

Phero Dude

I also have not used the straight rone; only the rone which is in SOE.
    However, I have not noticed anything special about the reactions from men when I wear SOE. As for problems with other males(alphas). I always had problem before any pheros, then I started using none only, and things got worse. Now that I use various products(none,nol,EW,A1) I have almost no problem. I still encounter the odd [bad word] who gives me totally uncalled for attitude, but in terms of all out numbers, I\'d say the number is extremely small.

-rone is an adrenal androgen, produced in higher quantities in males than females. More -rone should equate well with more dominant males. The precursor hormone: dehydroepiandrosternoe (DHEA) acts as a buffer against stress and cortisol increase (which can be very damaging overall). Higher DHEA levels = higher ratios of -rone to etiocholanolone, and a decidedly male pheromone signature. None also may be a dominance related pheromone but it\'s production/distribution would not reflect an immediate response as does adrenal gland production/metabolism of -rone.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I do have concerns about the research result (discussed in a thread a few days ago) wherein -rone wearing male subjects were perceived more positively in various ways, while being perceived as less sexy.

No doubt the study needs replication before conclusions could be drawn.

Isn\'t your student doing a similar study, JVK? What do you think?

**DONOTDELETE**

I have been thinking about a concotion consisting of TE or NPA and CS rone
    IE. none+secret ingredient + Rone.......
    hmmm new term ...... RONONE........

Satan

Not my student; just a professor who consulted with me and --at my suggestion--decided to try -rone in a study
    using -rone scented bandanas, and picture evaluation. The participant number (approx 270) and controlling for menstrual cycle phase should produce some valid results, but not necesarily in favor of -rone (although early
    results appear to be favorable).

Phero Dude

ive seen these kind of effects from Rone containing products )AE, etc) and i was wondering if anyone can add to this theory that rone makes one look more alpha male thane none.....

Journeyman

Im kinda new to this but based on the information that has been given it looks like RONE may have some of the same effects as NONE only with out the aggression that one would get if they were using none based products hope that was clear.

Enlightened One

ARONE signals stability and more important than anything else signals hetrosexuality (gay people produce way less Arone than straight men)
    Also it seems to be human only pheromone unlike nol and none. Its involved in signalling emotional state straight from the glands in the neck.

Yes, simply put, -rone isnt as intimidating, it doesnt bring the same fear factor, but the same respect

Phero Dude

any more research being done with rone lately???

Enlightened One

Only other thing i can add is from stone labs (phil stone) maker of alter ego and perfect 10 and PCC and other products, is that a ratio of 18% rone boost the effectiveness of Anol by about x2 factor that is why the ratios of rone none and nol occour in alter ego for men and women.

Phero Pharaoh

Well now wait a minute, it brings in the same respect without the fear, but what about the sexual responses? I am sure that RONE isn\'t as good as NONE in that department.

- Krish

Watcher,

You\'re making stuff up again. Right?

You tell me which Stone Labs product has Androsterone as 18% of it\'s phero content, and I\'ll BUY you a bottle.

Maybe this is what you (almost) recalled:
    \"Androsterone was found to increase a given subject\'s perception of attractiveness by about 17% when added to a specific blend of Androstenone and Androstenol.\"
    -Stone Independent Research

This is how myth becomes \"fact\" around here.
    Please keep the fiction on the off topic forum.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Oops sorry oscar, ok alter ego has 17% phero content right ?
    Thats alter ego for men, bruce has said this himself now those same ratios of Rone to Nol are applied to alter ego for women just with less Anone. Now im not quite sure what the ratios are off the top of my head.
    - The specific blend only applies to Arone and Anol, Arone does very little to Anone.
    Now with the sexual type of response Anone signals Psychical Alphaness and high testostrone levels.

Arone as james kohl has said signals the degree of hetrosexuality.
    Anol is realised during foreplay right so i guess when you get hetro signals going ARONE (realised by the aphocine glands over a time and also signalling emotional states) and a quick realise of anol in foreplay or signalling feelgood emotions.
    And Anone is realised mainly in sperm at its highest concentration at ejaculation.

So here is an idea
    Arone - constant signalling of emotional state - stress levels (along with other males in the vacinity influencing stress levels via percieved unconscious sexual competition.)
    Also signalling The degree of hetrosexuality in males.
    Anol - Realised at foreplay - giggle effect feel good chemical also communication (verbalisation from the female)
    Anone - realised mostly at sex upon ejaculation in the sperm.

All of these compounds act as immune system or something similar.

Ok can anyone take my knowledge on this (please tell me if im wrong oscar or anyone else) and make some sense of all this please.

Watcher,

If you\'ll read slowly, (several times if necessary), you\'ll see that the \"17%\" number really doesn\'t have anything to do with an actual concentration of pheros in a product, but rather the results of a research study on how much the presence of A-Rone enhanced the effects of A-None and A-Nol.

In men\'s AE, A-Rone represents a bit more than 22% of the total phero content.
    In women\'s AE A-Rone accounts for more than 33% of total pheros.
    In both versions of P10 A-Rone is 10% of the total pheromone content.

Speedreading just doesn\'t seem to cut it where numerical data is involved.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Ok im shutting up now. Maths was never really my strong point. Over to you oscar what is real theroy then id love to hear youre ideas on this.

**DONOTDELETE**

Due to the cristhmas rush I haven´t recieved my rone yet but It will arrive any day now.

My interest in Rone stems from the fact that rone is said to make people(women) relaxed and connsider you to be friendly and trustworthy.

Now, a substance that make wone take their guard down, makes them relax around you an make them view you as \"safe\" and trustworth but without any sexual wibe....
    What would happen if you introduced none to the mix(npa/te) to facilitate the sex part of the equation.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM:.................... strong sexual wibes from a guy that they feel safe,relaxed and secure around [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Satan

Enlightened One

That is commonly refered to a guy that gets laid constantly, the perfect sexual pheromone signature, add NPA secret ingredients and you have some interesting situational developments.

Thread Information