Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Pheromax

Default Pheromax

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone else got it yet?

I recieved it today and it smells horrible.
    And the thing is that I can\'t smell PI but this smells at least 10x worse than NPA. Even P10 doesn\'t have anywhere near as bad a smell as this.

I haven\'t tried it yet so I won\'t talk bad about the product, it\'s just that the smell shocked me.

Banned User

Default Re: Pheromax

LOL, I can\'t smell the a-none, so I don\'t know how bad it actually is. Maybe I am quite lucky, because it doesn\'t really bother me at all. (I guess only you and Bruce know)

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The thing is that I can\'t -none in things like PI and I smell it only very slightly in the chem set -none. I think I am smelling the other ingredients in NPA and P10.

So I was surprised when I opened up the keychain and smelled it from a foot away.

Banned User

I only smell a VERY strong alcohol smell, but that dies down after one minute on my skin.

upsidedown

Well Walter, looks like you\'re our pioneer here with this product. So, we\'re all looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

I sprayed it on my arm a few minutes ago and most of the smell went away.

I guess it is just a very nasty alcohol smell.
    It is that I have never smelled any alcohol like that before.

Thanks franki. I never would have figured on the alcohol smelling like that.

Banned User

I am happy it doesn\'t smell that bad on your arms. For one minute I was really afraid that it did smell horrible.

Yes, the alcohol smell is nasty...

And I was afraid that I had spent $30 on a product that smells horrible with $10 on shipping on top of that.

I can\'t smell it at all now. I will just make sure that no one is around for a few minutes when I spray it on.

Enlightened One

The smell probably fades, although it could be watered down or mixed with another phero product, i msure everyone will get to work on it.

Yes Watcher the smell faded so much that I couldn\'t smell it within a couple of minutes.

It is the alcohol that had the horrible smell, not the pheromones.

Phero Pharaoh

if you cant smell -none how do you keep from OD\'in?

Enlightened One

Watch for neg reactions.

Phero Pharaoh

seems kinda late by then. i take it once you see that OD you back off on the amount after that till ya don;t see it no more?

Yup. You can do it that way. Or, you can slowly increase the amount you apply until you start getting consistent OD reactions. Either way, you\'ll find your OD limit.

Just remember that not everyone will give you a noticable OD reaction. I\'ve only gotten subtle OD reactions myself.

No. Not true. One time, I wore 1 drop of PI/m and 1 drop of PI/w. I wasn\'t smart enough to wear a cover scent back then. I walked 10 blocks to the bank. It was early fall but was still quite warm. By the time I got to the bank, I was sweating quite a bit. I\'m sure w/the rise in my body temperature, the pheros were being released all over the place.

There were 2 Filipino women in their early to mid 20\'s working at the counter; side by side at 2 different windows. I walked up to one. The woman helping me out was quiet. But the other one, who was maybe 4 feet away from me, stepped back, covered her nose, yelled outLOUD, \"OMG !!!!!!\" And she kept saying \"oh, god !\" over and over. All the while keeping her nose covered w/her hand.

The woman helping me out was kind enough to be polite about it. She just smiled.

The good thing was that I was the only customer in the bank at the time. Or maybe that was a bad thing. I don\'t know. But it was very funny ! I walked away from the bank laughing my ass off at myself.

I also don\'t know if it was an OD reaction or the cat piss reaction; since I wasn\'t smart enough to wear a cover scent. I started playing with chem set pheros shortly thereafter. So I never did experiment enough to find my OD limit with PI/m.

You also might want to take a look at this thread :

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=3471&a mp;page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0& fpart=all

Very informative stuff a guy named Scientist put together. It might give you an idea as to where to start. Keep in mind that the drops Scientist talks about are pretty big drops. Most droppers, I find, will give you approximately 40 drops per mL.

Although I think I read somewhere on the boards that someone did measure the dropper provided with AE bottles and found that it gave approximately 20 drops per mL, like Scientist mentioned. I\'m not sure which version of AE it was though.

Phero Pharaoh

lol..sorry..either i didnt make myself clear or you didnt read what i said correctly. i\'m not looking 4 a dosage amount..was commenting on some1 elses OD prob(franki said he can\'t smell -none)..not mine [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. 1 spray of TE is all i ever use(base of the throat). i get to aggressive and edgy if i use more

OOPS

Sorry. That\'s what I get for not reading the entire thread. I just saw your post and assumed you were asking about yourself.

Lesson learned....read the entire thread before posting. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, I can\'t smell -none either. So when I went to the bank that one time and got that really funny reaction, I didn\'t even smell the cat piss myself. It was a great, but embarassing reaction. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

LOL, wish i couldnt smell it

Banned User

\"if you cant smell -none how do you keep from OD\'in? \"

You got to have certain limits, for example: never wear more than 3 sprays of TE. If I am wearing too much none I am also seeing LESS positive reactions than when I am wearing lesser amounts.

Banned User

So, has anyone ordered the Pheromax yet? Do you like it? Does it work?

I promise to use my Pheromax in the coming days and report on the forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

I think I have everyone beat for going over the top with PI/m ... I actually used half a bottle at one time, DIHL\'s from 50 feet away, but no one too close ... sometimes I think you have to do something REALLY stupid in order to learn ... so of course I learn a lot [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Cuddles

Phero Pharaoh

LMAO@ cuddles

The atomizer it comes in looks nice and refillable too. Shame it has their product name over it. Bruce any chance of getting a similar blank atomizer, for people who want something a bit more discrete?

Phero Pharaoh

discreet..agreed there

Phero Pharaoh

Or if you\'re experienced, you know the \"standard\" upper-limit for you.

- Krish

Whooooooa.... hold the phone!!!!

It just dawned on me that you might have the women\'s formula there!

I will start a separate thread about this to make sure everyone sees it, but there is a small chance that there are some bottles of Pheromax labeled \"man\" but actually containing the womens formula. The two smells are very very different. Even if you are tone-deaf to none, you should be able to tell the difference.

The men\'s is VERY heavy on the aNONE smell and that does NOT die down very quickly and will need to be covered with some cologne. The womens has a lot of aNOL in it which sweetens the brew up a little, but what you really have is a mild EW smell which DOES die down on your skin almost mysteriously so, in about 1-2 minutes. If you really can\'t smell aNONE at all, it is possible that you are smelling only the alcohol, but it is just a clean ethanol. It just hit me that an experienced phero-user is not going to find the smell of ethanol \"horrible\". The EW, well.... that\'s another story. If you have never smelled it before, it smells like poop, espcially mixed in alcohol and aNOL. In fact, I think folks that have found an EW mix they like are going to like this Pheromax woman.

But back to the point: the woman\'s Pheromax smells very poopy for 1-2 minutes and then just a very faint, slightly sweet musky smell.

Could that be what you have?

Bruce

Banned User

I don\'t believe it is like that Bruce. I think you can smell the EW faintly for a few hours, but the alcohol smell from the men\'s version dies down after a minute (or two).

Franki

Banned User

\"The men\'s is VERY heavy on the aNONE smell and that does NOT die down very quickly and will need to be covered with some cologne.\"

Walter said he can\'t smell the none in PI either, so i think he just has the men\'s version of Pheromax (PM), but he cannot smell the a-none. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Well since I can finally post again I think that I did get the womans version although the atomizer says for men, because it smells like you described the womens version. Although I don\'t have EW to compare it to. The scent I smell at first is not ethanol or any other alcohol that I have ever smelled.

PS Bruce do you have any idea why I can log into my account sometimes and everything works untill I try to post and an error message appears -- something about an invalid host I am trying to post from. And then a day or two later I can post again.

Enlightened One

I find that that problems happens to me sometimes but usually only last 2 or 3 log in tries and then lets me in, i now have automatic login much easier.

Good to hear about the male/female formula thing. Just like other products here.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information