Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread: PMS Cures

**DONOTDELETE**

Default PMS Cures

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The guys say try A1. Apparently Erox/Pherin is about to patent A1 for use as a nasal spray to combat pms.

Anyone tried A1 who would like to report results?

Meanwhile, any other pms cures out there? Please share. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: PMS Cures

A-1 really, really works. I\'ve tried it with my SO over several cycles and I\'ve seen a definite change.

**DONOTDELETE**

What did you do to her with it?

How are we supposed to use it?

Oh, btw: mainlining chocolate actually helps. I made myself a cup of the darkest, thickest cocoa you can imagine, with real sugar, and a dash of chili powder ... and finally got rid of the migraine last night. Anyone else find chocolate helps?

I can\'t stand the over the counter pills. Most of them contain caffeine. That\'s the last thing I want to take when I am PMSing.

An understanding man definitely helps.[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

He can understand or not understand - that\'s one time I definitely only want him for one thing, and it\'s not talking....you that way?

Phero Pharaoh

A1 is listed on steves site as?

\"you that way?\"

Oh yeah, and some Lindt chocolate truffles

**DONOTDELETE**

I think you mean Bruce. Dunno who Steve is.

http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html

For the A-1, one can use Realm for Women or chem set A-1.

The most effective ways I\'ve found are to spray some on a scent ball and fill the room or a drop on the pillow at night. Wearing it, a drop on the chin, also works or a normal application of RfW to the neck.

Grouchiness is greatly deminished and irriatiblity is reduced.

There is always CJ\'s cure...A nice glass or two of wine. It dulls the senses and makes you not give a damn about anything. It\'s working wonders for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Realm for women IS great for PMS , a flax oil combo that has evening primrose included, Pro Gest cream during 2 weeks before PMS, geranium oil (big sniffs). Alcoholic beverages always a plus. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

The scent of Realm for women turns my stomach. Unfortunately. But hey - I just put one drop of A1 into 3.4 ounces of Origens\' Peace of Mind massage oil and one drop into .5 oz of Peace of Mind On the Spot Relief, and between the peppermint, basil, lavender, eucalyptus in the Peace of Mind and the clean boyfriend\'s pits smell of the A1, I\'m ... I may be levitating....

Calcium is the best thing for cramps. Take it until the cramps stop, even if you have to take 5-6-7 capsules. Calcium drops drastically at the end of the cycle and that\'s a big part of the symptoms.

Sophie, your stuff sounds good.

And even St. Paul said to take a little wine for your stomach. So probably a lot of wine for your pms makes sense, right?

Phero Guru

I thought I read on here a month or two ago that SOE gel, a dab applied under the nostrils, helps with PMS.

Phero Pharaoh

do hope this gets followed up and give us guys some ideas how to \'ease\' the tension at times

I forgot about calcium, that is a good cure too (I use it, just forgot it\'s good for PMS) . Also a good B complex can work wonders.

I love Realm, it reminds me of this scent we used as \"kids\" (long ago!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]) Do you remember Toujours Moi? It\'s one of those scent memory things for me.

wolfe, just remember it\'s not personal when we have PMS, it\'s just \"one of those things.\"

Just try to be your sweetest self and any woman will appreciate that (even if she can\'t show that she appreciates it, she does).

\"Just try to be your sweetest self and any woman will appreciate that (even if she can\'t show that she appreciates it, she does).\"

VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Men please read and commit to memory.

Phero Pharaoh

i know sweetie..30 yrs with the same lady has taught me alot about her, but as we all get older sometimes things get harder on us and i\'m just looking to \' help out\' if i can

Phero Pharaoh

oh i did, and do ,as best i can..at 16 i had a 38 y/o lady take me under her \'wing\' for a yr..have been trying my best to pay womankind back ever sence, WHOOOO what a trip. Hope i never get payed up [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

on this matter of A1, just when in the cycle did you start it\'s use, how long in a stretch do you use it and how much at a time?

upsidedown

Welfe, I can\'t speak for the others, but I pretty much use some A1 every time I wear pheromones. I just kind of look at it as my little insurance policy being as you never know who you\'re going to come in contact with.

Even if the women aren\'t having PMS, it does seem to offset potential negative effects that you can get from -none sometimes. I think I\'ve been able to successfully get away with higher dosages of -none when also adding A1.

Phero Pharaoh

now that is interesting to me as i have a prob using -none and being able to use more of it w/o the side effct it has on me might be something i need to look at..pms aside

upsidedown

Actually, a lot of males say that too much A1 effects them negatively. It supposedly makes them depressed. So, if -none effects you negatively, (I believe you reported it makes you too aggressive?), then additional A1 might make you worse. It\'s supposed to be more beneficial to the laddies than to men. Don\'t know. Perhaps if you don\'t use very much of it and keep it away from your face, it might work for you.

She\'s ba-ack. I\'m giving you guys a running start. You had better find a good hiding place.

**DONOTDELETE**

Babe, you pms-ing?

Phero Pro

If they ever start a support group for those unfortunates victimized by PMS, I\'d volunteer to be the poster child! Boy, the stories I could tell you... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Perhaps I\'ll stop posting and keep a low profile for a week. No sense taking any chances. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Speaking of posting: Elana. While pms-ing -- Do not post big boo hoo\'s if you write to Irish and he doesn\'t write back. Do not post about how men don\'t listen.

(somebody should learn from my mistakes if I can\'t seem to...)

That\'s some good advice. I usually bite Chup\'s head off, but not this month. This time I am going to keep it together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I still advise the men to stay the heck out of my way unless they plan on telling me how damn fantastic I am. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

USD just got a new shipment of rotten fruit and he is not afraid to use it.

Yes, yes, yes...I\'m NOT a chocolate person, BUT when I have PMS, the only thing that keeps me civil and fit for human company is chocolate. A few days of chocl. and I\'m good until the next month. Course an understanding man always is a plus!

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information