Close

Phero Pro

Default For those that do not have success wearing pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Found on StoneLab\'s page:

What are the best ways to apply pheromone products?

Wear the PPA on trips to the grocery store, the library, the bookstore, etc., not just out to the bar or club. Many of our customers have had limited success in crowded, smoky bars (where there is an overwhelming load of olifactory and vomeronasal stimulation present) but have experienced VERY good results when just wearing the preparation during their daily routine.

Try applying the preparation to your clothing instead of your skin. It won\'t stain, and just a drop on the inside of a shirt cuff should be enough to get results. Some individuals have very active bacteria on their skin which attracts and renders useless the pheromones. Depending on the biochemical make-up of your skin, this could be affecting your success and application to clothing could make a big difference.

That may very well be the reason some people do not have success wearing pheros on the skin. To those, try wearing them on your clothes for some time and let us know if there\'s any difference. Beware not to over-apply. Re-application isn\'t necessary wearing them on clothes.

cuddlebear

Default Re: For those that do not have success wearing pheros

I\'ve done some pretty extensive testing with applying pheros to clothes instead of skin and results (for me, anyway) have been inconclusive. I\'m not seeing any recognizable pattern of things being different with clothes as opposed to skin. But the part about the scent lasting longer, yeah, that certainly seems to be true. But then again, I have had success with pheros applied directly to the skin, so yeah, all of you out there who report NO SUCCESS with pheros, give this a try before you throw out or return ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: For those that do not have success wearing phe

For what it\'s worth, I never had any results with phero\'s on clothing. Haven\'t tried it many times though, but my gut feeling tells me that it isn\'t going to work as well (for me) as applying to skin.

cuddlebear

It hasn\'t done that much for me, either, but it may be a useful alternative for those who aren\'t getting anywhere with pheros applied directly to skin ... I hate to hear about people who buy these products, don\'t get results and then lose faith in them .. We have a lot to learn about these things, but no one\'s ever going to tell ME they don\'t work ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: For those that do not have success wearing pheros

Thanks for the info! Maybe this will work for me...

I\'m not sure if this will make any sense. When I\'m wearing pheros on my clothes I don\'t get as many hits (but this is highly variable), but what definately does change is that they don\'t affect me in the same way at all. -none makes me MORE agressive, -nol just wierd...

Phero Pro

Whaddya mean? Is it wearing them on your clothes or on your skin that neutralizes the bad effects?

See told ya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Ok, I meant that if I applied on my clothes I would be more agressive. Maybe its because I wasnt associating the -none to me as much.

**DONOTDELETE**

i started putting pheromones on my hair because pheros give me a really bad rash on my skin, ive tried RM, APC, SOE Gel, TE for men and SMPO and they all give me a severe rash until i wash them off, i really get alot of hits when I mix 1 spray of TE and 1 dab of RM into the hair gel i use.

Thread Information