Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default New Life with Phero\'s

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok Im sure everyone has seen how lucky I have been in my first couple of days. I
    finally tonight got to go to a big club. I had a great time. Matter of fact I hope there is a way I can post pictures of who I went home with. Anyway my opinion of my
    new life with phero\'s. I think it is a compilation of ones overall appearance and
    attitude that also helps attract people. I got all the stares I wanted tonight and them
    some. But I also found that I was getting looks from girls that never came close
    enough to me to get a smell. I was for the most of the time at a table with 4 girls
    having a great time. Well this im sure had alot to do with the way others look at
    you. I mean if I saw a guy with 4 girls having a great time Im going to look and
    watch him to see what he does. Well women are going to look to see why he is so
    popular. Now the girls that I came in close contact with gave me alot of attention.
    But I was dressed great, had on a big smile, and never looked down. I did notice
    that the girls you already know it doesn\'t seem to affect them as much as others that
    you just meet. I think that since they already have an opinion of you, its going to be harder to attract them. I have seen a post in here claiming no luck what so ever. I think they are looking for a miracle or something super out of the blue to happen.
    That\'s kinda what I was expecting too, but after the last couple of days I am learning
    that it basically gets people more comfortable with you. That\'s it, it helps open the door and then what happens is up to you. If you miss that chance then its gone till the next time and you have to learn from that. But maybe just maybe more people
    could concentrate on looking and learning the signs of that door opening. The little
    signs that say hey here I am. alot of times before I started the phero\'s I didn\'t notice
    them and I missed out on a lot. Now that I have confidence because of the phero\'s I
    am actually looking for it. So I see it more. Im going to go out on a limb here and
    say that its probably 60/40 in the majority of attitude and appearance over the
    phero\'s that actually makes you more attractive. Until I make the DYPA (Drop Your
    Panties Additive) for my favorite cologne, Its up to me to see when the door
    opens. Everyone here has been truly great at sharing their knowledge and
    experience. For that I am grateful. You all have given me my second chance at
    having the time of my life. I hope that I pay enough attention to return the favor to a
    newbie in the future. Thanks everyone.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: New Life with Phero\'s

You nailed it right on, using Pheromones isn’t some secret love potion that’ll have women rip your clothes off, but at the same time that’s exactly what it does. Pheromones accelerate the attraction, but if you don’t have the looks/attitude to begin with then all you’ll ever get are the stares. It’s not how many looks but how often you close that matters.

If I wasn’t off the market so to speak, I think I’d be unstoppable. Went out the other night and my friends can’t believe the reactions I keep getting. It’s just so comfortable to start talking to complete strangers, guys or girls and start having a great time with them. Once you take the first step and present yourself as being friendly, people want to be around you and everyone starts to have fun. Becoming that popular, life of the party person is so exciting and such an ego boost, people begin to feel the energy coming off you and they start approaching you, same as what ka000 was describing. Had some of the hottest girls in the place chasing me around last night, but once again since I’m no longer on the market I won’t be doing much about it, either way its still loads of fun.

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: New Life with Phero\'s

Off the market, thats terrible Dylan. No just kidding. I was married when I was 18 and Im 24 now. Going thru that divorce thing. But I was that life of the party before I got married. Now I am getting my second chance at haveing a good time. The phero\'s have helped me accelerate my comeing back to the market again.

Thread Information