Close

Thread: JacQue

**DONOTDELETE**

Default JacQue

visit-red-300x50PNG
    JacQue,

Since I’ve never had the pleasure to inform a woman I was using Phero on her, it’s hard for me to ask this question. However, since you use them openly with your husband, can you please describe exactly what happens to you when you get a whiff? Is there a strong physical or sexual attraction, does he become more fun to be with, do you feel more comfortable and open like he’s “the one” (obviously he is cause you married the guy) but what I’m asking is to help us understand exactly what happens when women in general are exposed to the Pheromones?

Thanks,
    Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: JacQue

Good question, Dylan. JacQue you out there? I believe that other male posters would be interested in your feedback.

**DONOTDELETE**

Just re-posting to take this to the first page, so she might see it.

**DONOTDELETE**

bump...

**DONOTDELETE**

bump

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, JacQue!

Thanks for the feedback.

Another question, if you don\'t mind. What phero combo do you like on your husband? I ask this because like you, my wife gets that \"I wanna puke\" when she gets a good whiff of pheros, and I\'m lookin\' to see what you (as a wife) like.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello Dylan, Hi Lex,

Sorry I haven\'t been checking the posts lately.

Well, the first time I encountered a male (not my husband) whom I knew was wearing pheromones, the feeling was kinda mixed.

It\'s kinda like the schoolgirl crush where you get all self-conscious and the euphoric feeling inside, not of a sexual nature though- partly maybe because of my knowledge that the guy is using pheros. Just a \"ooh he\'s so adorable!\" kinda mushy-mushy feeling...(Sheesh, I wonder if you\'re understanding this...hard to explain)

When my husband uses it in bed, hmmm....

Compared to when he doesn\'t,...things do get a little more \'livelier\' with pheros.

I don\'t know how to explain...

I\'m more in the mood for \'MORE\' and it helps stimulate arousal (it\'s hard to feel aroused, especially when you\'re sleepy - or asleep!)

I could say, for me, it helps heighten the \'feelings\' and \'senses\'. Helps bring the Big-O within reach in a lesser amount of time.(Did you guys know it\'s not easy for some women to orgasm - it takes time. If she does in less than 5 minutes, she\'s most likely faking it)

Whew...well...I hope that helps.

Regards,

~JacQueLine~ [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: JacQue ]

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: JacQue ]

**DONOTDELETE**

PF on its own works wonders. I just lurve the PF scent.

Other than that, nHance Wipes masked with Hugo Boss perfume (lots of it, enough to drown the \"smell\").

I haven\'t really tried any other men products on him, except Attraction - but that was an instant \'turn-off\' because I thought it smelled like toilet air freshener (Sorry all you Attraction fans out there!) and the pheromone smell was still strong and detectable.

I\'ll let you know when I do get around trying other brands.

Regards,

~JacQueLine~ [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

JacQue

I think for this one research project most of us would be willing to mail you small samples of what we use. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Anyone else up for this? I’ll donate the Sandalwood Edge and some APC, just set something up and let me know where to send it.

Also, thank you for the information. What you’re describing is close to the way I’ve seen women act around me, now that we know this I’m sure it’ll give most of us a new place to start and a new attitude when we meet someone. Your answer was the most useful thing I’ve read on this forum so far, thank you once again.

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**

JacQueLine,

Thanks from me too, for all your input!
    Just wondering...how much PF does your husband use for the best effect on you? Do you 2 have any experience with Alter Ego and if so, what do you think of that and how much do you use?

Thanks!!
    Jad

**DONOTDELETE**

JacQue,

I\'ve been think about what you said about PF, and I am wondering if the fact that the pheros in PF are purely synthetic have something to do with the fact that they don\'t generate that \"BO\" or \"I wanna puke\" smell. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

As you said about the nHance wipes, you have to really mask the \"smell\", and I seen posted on this board that AE eventually breaks down into that \"musky\" smell of pheros.

Could it be that only synthetic pheros don\'t generate that \"smell\"??? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hey Lex,
    As far as I know all the pheromones in phero products are synthetic. It´s one reason why this whole phero business is so revolutionary especially in terms of science.

PF is simply a special concoction of other ingredients that make it smell so pleasant and so it´s no wonder that it´s a `top secret formula´.

Hello All!

Could it be that PF doesn\'t stink because it reputedly has little or NO Androstenone? Just Androstenol and deliciously sweet fragrances? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I think all pheromones smell and I´m pretty sure PF does contain enough -none because it´s so effective ? But of course nobody knows.

**DONOTDELETE**

Its still an infant science but we are driving it here on the forum.

I think we are really having a big impact, i saw something in new scienctists magazine but they are still saying that pheromones dont attract the opposite sex, i guess the media perception is against them.

I guess they are still undecided and of course it would really shake up religion now there is a scary idea, what are the religious implications on this.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi all...

This post is a little late...but better late than never...

To Dylan,

I\'m glad my answers have helped you in some way. If you\'d like me to test out other products,just name em\' - chances are I\'ve already ordered them or will be soon...

I just haven\'t gotten around to testing each and everyone of them coz\' I like to stick to the first thing that works...which is of course PF in this matter...but I\'ll get around to the rest sooner or later.

To Jad

Well a few dabs (2-3) behind the ears and under the chin are ok for me. As for the Alter Ego, haven\'t gotten around to trying it yet.

To Lex

like CJ said, I think all the pheros are synthetic (I couldn\'t imagine how they would have to get the \'original\' human-produced pheros) but come to think about it, it could be the Androstenone that causes that musky smell. I read somewhere in the posts that PF has more Androstenol in it , plus most of the products that are high in Androstenone have that \"smell\", so there...

To Paul

I don\'t really se how pheromones would have any impact on religion? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

~JacQueLine [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Thread Information