Close

Default New here...APC experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all, I found this site last night and spent hours reading the posts, very helpful. I thought I would share a little experience here if you don\'t mind. For the record I am 21, 6 feet tall black hair average build, a friendly guy but shy. Last spring I bought a bottle of APC, thinking why not try it and see what happen. I put at least 6 dabs on my neck, wrists and arms then went to class. Nothing unusual seemed to happen until I was on my way out and ran into a girl I knew but wasn\'t exactly friends with. She started talking to me and then wanted to go out later, so we went out and I didn\'t think too much of it, but then she wanted to go back to my place to watch a movie that night. So sure, why not. Now heres the first mistake I made, I decided to apply even more of the APC, probably another 10 dabs to see what would happen. She was obviously affected by it but didn\'t seem to know quite how to react. I should mention that she wasn\'t exactly my type, but I wanted to see if the pheromones would do anything more. Well the next day, Saturday morning, she calls and wants to come over and watch a bunch of movies...so again I applied a bunch of APC, and then every so often maybe every hour or so I\'d get away and apply a bunch more, not just dabs but a whole bunch of the stuff. The more of it I put on, the more she was all over me, which was fine at first but like I said she wasn\'t my type and I didn\'t quite expect that big of a reaction. If I wanted to I could have had her right there, but that isn\'t what I was looking for, I guess the massive amount of APC I had on was telling her otherwise. So I tried to get out of that situation but she just didn\'t want to go home.
    If that wasn\'t an OD I don\'t know what is. After finding this site and reading the forum I realize why I had to use so much APC, seeing how weak it is, still I think I used much more than I should have. It had the same effect on another girl, again using an ridiculous amount of the stuff, but that wasn\'t really what I was looking for. If APC had that much of an effect, I can\'t even imagine what some of these stronger -none products do. So instead of ordering another -none only product, I decided to get some alter ego, after reading about it here, and see if that would work better for me. I just ordered it today so we\'ll see what happens. I was going to buy the newbie kit, for the price if nothing else, but I didn\'t think I should get another -none only product, especially a stronger one. I must say I\'m glad I found this site, it\'s very informative and you people actually seem to know what you are talking about!

I look foward to learning more.

-John

Phero Pro

Default Re: New here...APC experience

Thanks for the post, a well-described experience!

**DONOTDELETE**

You should have done her

**DONOTDELETE**

Then he would have been stuck with her, and he says he didn\'t like her all that much...

Banned User

Oh no.

Instead of the \"I am going to f##k every woman I can get\" mentality I personally appreciate the \"I only do the ones I like\" mentality.

That shows that you have more self-respect, because you don\'t have to shag everything you can get if you are good.

My 2 cents ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

But she wanted to shag and he could have filled a need for her.

Of course, if he wasn\'t interested in a relationship then he could have told her this honestly and said they could enjoy something mutual.

Seems like if he tells her the truth and she still wants her needs met then they can enjoy themselves.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well now, there\'s a good atittude, too, and entirely reasonable...

Phero Guru

Rule #1: If she\'s ugly, don\'t screw her - you\'ll never get rid of her.

**DONOTDELETE**

true.

King of the coupons!

Awwwwwwh! Come on people!!! Ugly people need lovin\' toooooooooo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Haven\'t you heard Teddy Pendergrass sing \"TURN OFF THE LIGHTS?\" It\'s a song about a man getting ready to shag a woman that was so ugly....she could raise her shade in the morning, and day light would refuse to shine in!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Come on fellas...it was probably the same woman that you swore was J-Lo after a night of drinking, ten minutes before the club closed!!! You remember the one!!! You awoke the next morning, she\'s looking at you crosseyed with a smile, enough food particles between her teeth to start a restaurant, and says, \"Hi! membo me? You said that I was soooooo bootiful!!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Come onnnnnnnn! Tell the truth, shame the devil!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] TATER!!!!

Enlightened One

She will probably form an emotional attachment and be clingy because not many men would take an interest and if you have had sex with her that nesting urge will take over i say be careful there. In that sort of situation, i am very selective most of the time.

Thread Information