Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Straight Pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don\'t think that would be economically viable for the chemical companies.

plus they would probably be very expensive.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

They are EXTREMELY expensive to buy!
    There´s a previous post on this subject and I think it was VerminX ( [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] not sure ) who actually disclosed the prices of the different pheros to us.

And I think the chemical companies don´t sell it to just anyone either.

My personal opinion is no, it wouldn´t be a great idea! -Too much hassle and too expensive also bear in mind that several products have other ingredients other than the -none and -nol.

**DONOTDELETE**

I found the post I think it was by Chemist but Im not sure how to tell who wrote it. Anyway I have enclosed it at the bottom of this. I just think that we are the ones who are doing the real testing, why not make our own the way we want it. It seems that they test this in the lab and we test it in the field. Which testing is better. I have only been into this for a couple of days, so I am by no means an expert or do I even claim to know a percentage of what the populas of this group knows. But I have found that they do work. As far as how well I beleive its a compoulation of ones attitude and overall apperance. I have a hell of a topic to post in a second, and I will tell everyone about my experience tonight. But I am not going to get off of the subject of this post here.

**DONOTDELETE**

sorry forgote it.

just for kicks - I\'m looking at prices of components in catalogs - labs actually get these at discounts a little below these prices - anywhere from 10-30% off.

Androstenone 50mg $350
    Androsterone 5g $205
    Androstenedione 25g $160
    Androstadienedione 5g $55
    Androstenol 5g $165

These are rounded to the nearest $5. Androstenone is more expensive than some street drugs! The rest aren\'t too bad. There are a whole bunch of other pheromones which are available to labs but limited info is out on them and I wouldn\'t just go applying these to see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Straight Pheromones

Is there anywhere you can get straight Pheromones. I mean just the Androstenone. Like AE has three of them mixed together with other stuff to make a mix. Well what If I wanted to mix the Androstenone with say something else besides what they mix it with. I basically just want to mix some with a E-oil that I like. Is this possible or even practical.

**DONOTDELETE**

You might try contacting Stone Labs; I know someone here before had mentioned that they had that company make a custom blend for them - Dustin? from the previous board? Either way, you\'re probably looking at some $$$....

**DONOTDELETE**

Just FYI, what I was referring to was buying a stronger custom-blended solution - NOT the pure material. That WOULD be foolish (and as someone else said, \"impossible\" due to the regulations on steroid compounds). [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

kaooo,

While anything is possible,mixing your own recipes using pure pheromones would be EXTREMELY impractical.

The products we buy from Love-Scent or other phero sources are highly concentrated compared to our natural phero-sweat mix.

You\'ll notice however,that in terms of their concentration within the product,the pheros are only a very small fraction of the total content.

To get a good idea of how LITTLE phero is necessary,go to the Forum Club.Click the E-Zine page,go to Back Issues,and read ALL of the April 1999 issue.

Do you have a scale good enough to measure out \"picograms\"?
    [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Take full advantage of the research the labs and manufacturers HAVE done for us.They haven\'t \"diluted\" this stuff down to where it\'s weak, they\'ve cut it to the point where it\'s tolerable.

If you want to make a \"Heavy-Duty\" Androstenone-only mix with an E-oil,use PI. It\'s oil-based and is VERY concentrated.You really don\'t want to wear anything stronger!

At $350 for 50mg.,Androstenone comes in at..HOLY SHIT!. SEVEN THOUSAND BUCKS A GRAM! Wouldn\'t wanna take the chance of spillin\' THAT on the carpet! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

Thread Information