Close

Thread: APC

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If you like HUGO BOSS then I think that\'d probably go well with the products you\'ve got.

APC is a nice \'clean\' smell..dunno how to explain it.....just a nice smell. It would be a good idea to use APC to mask the smell of PI and Andro.

**DONOTDELETE**

I heard those Intimate Research Colognes for Men aren\'t too bad. Maybe weak in the pheros but could do in masking the smell.

**DONOTDELETE**

APC smells a strong soapy for the first 20-30 minute, but after that it has a really nice fragrance and everyone I’ve asked to smell it really like it. When you apply it to the wrists or ears, it seems to last about 4 hours. People say it doesn’t have any Pheromones in it and that’s why I can’t understand how the girls keep responding to it so well. It’s really, REALLY good on dates by the way, and works well around men too. They give you 10x more respect and pay attention when you speak, great for getting ahead in a job environment.

Hope that helps,
    Dylan

Default APC

Was just wondering what APC smelled like as i need something to tone down the PI and Andro smell..I like to use escape or tommyboy with these but where they smell like citrus they don\'t tend to out last the over powering smell of the mones..your good for about 4 hrs tops..I was thinking of trying out TE but this is just a weaker version of the other two right? Perhaps i\'ll try using a product with a blend of mones instead..any suggestions?

Thanks for your help I think i am gong to go ahead and order the APC ...and looking into the oils seems like a great idea too..now all i need to decide on would be a product that has a blend of mones..Thanks again for your help with this.

Thread Information