Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default AMAZING HITS--of a different sort!!!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have to tell you all that I hadn\'t been wearing pheremones for a long time but recently started again.

I work at a hospital and there are nurses and doctors all around.

Last night I went to work and was using SOE plus The Pheremol Factor about 5 4\" lines of SOE plus PF dabbed on these lines.

When I went into work, I had responses from the nurses--being very friendly, overt sexual comments, almost innapropriate.

The most interesting thing however was that in the morning after a 12 hour shift and as the doctors came in to do their rounds--something happened that has never before happened.

One doctor was asking me all kinds of questions about the patients like deferring to me as the \"expert\". He is a well respected surgeon and was showing me respect. This doesn\'t happen very often. When he left, he noticably touched my shoulder like in a \"man respects man\" way and he said thank you so much for your help--and I really hadn\'t done anything.

Remember this was 12 hours after application.

Another doctor was also asking me all kinds of questions--not drilling me about the patients. But questions a equal would ask another equal.

My take is this.

The rone made me look as dependable and reliable. The nol which had converted to none over the 12 hour time period gave me the effect of being in charge.

I can\'t tell you how incredible this experience was. It was unprecedented for me. What a great application for a professional environment.

I think that it could be used with patients also--just SOE. To put them at ease and convey that you are dependable and open them up to communication.

Any thoughts???

Default Re: AMAZING HITS--of a different sort!!!!!!

The issue with all this additional respect and responsibility is that, from now on, you\'ll have to live up to it!

Phero Pro

Yep, I\'m having similar experiences. I\'d never really given SOE much of a fair trial until recently. I applied a dab to each side of my neck, and then rubbed a drop of Perfect 10 in over the SOE.

The combination really has melted a couple of ice queens to where they\'re consistently warm and talkative with me. Before I couldn\'t get the time of day from them.

And on the flip side: Yep, I\'ve had a few guys just decide that I\'m a cool dude and the greatest thing since sliced bread. You know what I mean: They just decided that I\'m a \"good \'ol guy\" who\'s interesting and worth talking to. Lots of punches in the arm and whacks on the back, stuff like that. \"Hey, that Gerund is an alright son-of-a-bitch.\" You get the idea.

Yep, pheros are interesting~

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall,

I don\'t think so...there was no logical reason for such respect in the first place--beyond the mones. I think professionally I already live up to this however.

**DONOTDELETE**

Gerund,

Isn\'t it interesting. You are the same person. But when wearing pheros guys see you as good ole guy. Your personality never changed--does it seem that live is fair.

Banned User

Well, here\'s the thing though....

Say you worked out, took whatever you needed too..Got really muscular not big bellies, etc, just, really muscular, cut up, etc...

People would LOOK at you different, but, I don\'t think they would TREAT you different.

That\'s how it is for me though...And, when wearing pheromones, I too get the, I\'m a good ole guy, however, I don\'t think it\'s anything people wouldn\'t already have done, this just, gives them a reason.

If a girl likes you, but now you are muscluar, or, now you are using pheromones, it gives her a reason.

I have many of girls that DON\'T like me, but yet, I\"m big, and I get looks, but, they don\'t want to admit they are attracted to me because of other reasons...So, where does the pheromones and etc get you in the end? Well, nowhere really, they help, but, you have to first have the self kind of..I just like the extra confidence, and, I like being strong, and feeling like I\'m bigger/better than everyone else, whether I get 100 friends, or get laid 100 times, it doens\'t much matter.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

where can I get p10?

From my experience, surgeons are the most egomaniacal of the physicians. Any sign of respect is
    unusual; typically they just ignore everyone else--or order them around. Nice to read about your
    success.

cuddlebear

Even though 99% of the hits we talk about here are sexual, in my opinion these \"hits\" are just as important. Everyone wants and needs respect and I hope to see more posts of this kind. Not to say I don\'t thoroughly enjoy the \"this stuff got me laid\" posts ... y\'all know me better than that! Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Absolutely. It\'s nice to see that the pheros also work outside of sexual environment.

\"Not to say I don\'t thoroughly enjoy the \"this stuff got me laid\" posts ... y\'all know me better than that!\"

LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information