Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default LeMale & Pure chem set nol

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Was wondering what anyone\'s thoughts are on pure chem set nol mixed with LeMale cologne. Anyone have any ideas.

Default Wimping

I\'m looking for a mini of LeMale but I\'d mix it with some NPA for bars and clubs. Haven\'t smelled LeMale yet but I\'d class it as one of the \"male animal\" scents along with Dunhill Desire, Animale, and Andron. These colognes plus the \'none in NPA make for heavy-duty sexual signals that risk intimidation but do reel in the ovulating targets - fewer but bigger and better hits. If you are AFRAID of overdosing and negative reactions, I would not recommend the above combinations.

Mixing any of these with \'nol would give one a easier chat-up potential but if all you want to do is talk.....

Banned User

Default Re: Wimping

Hey, I have Le Male and NPA. Maybe I should go out tonight and do it the \"Whitehallian Way\": go for the dumb and drunk (and ovulating) chicks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Franki

Phero Pro

I\'m pretty sure you can find mini \"Le male\"s on eBay. I\'ve seen a couple of them not to long ago...

Come on Franki...that\'s foul [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

No way you\'re still going to get out of this, Franki. I say it\'s a good idea so just go for it and give us all the details. (not all, just the phero-related ones) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thank you, Elana, for leaping to my defense.

However, Franki has a point, albeit belabored. Disinhibited ovulating females are indeed my target with such mixes. Some women drink or take certain drugs just to give themselves permission to get laid.

Sorry, but drunk and horny women need lovin\' too and I\'m certainly Dionysian enough to search such women out and perhaps offer my male companionship for an evening. Other men need not be compelled to do so. Of course, a woman can be so drunk that she is no longer fair game nor much reward - these I avoid - a couple of drinks is usually just about right.

Note that smart women are known to take a drink or two also so \"dumb\" is not part of the self-selection criteria unless you\'re saying that only dumb chicks would appreciate Whitehall (or Franki).

Other pheromones and combinations of pheromones and colognes are right for other occasions and other audiences.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default LeMale and the nol

I think that with the many posts here on the forum giving nol a great review lately that--it would be a good combination with LeMale. Face it if a girl wants to talk with you and be chatty then she will eventually want you. And nol turns into none doesn\'t it. I think personally that many people OD on none and it holds them back. Of course, if you are shy like me, then nol might be the answer with LeMale. However, if you are already quite outgoing and get women to open up--then none might be the answer.

Maybe the key is to pick a pheremone which has properties opposite to your personality.

Just a thought

Default Re: LeMale and the nol

the vertical of the horizontal....

interesting, i read somewhere that to add to ur sexiness as a man or woman, you have to make dancing seem like sex, and sex seem like a dance

**DONOTDELETE**

Pantero,

I\'ve been dancing and instructing dance for about 5 years now and one thing I can say is....if you really want to place yourself deeply in a womans soul dance with her. Yes make the dancing seem like sex and romance combined and make the sex feel like dancing. This is probably the most powerful relationship bonding one can ever experience.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: LeMale and the nol *DELETED*

Post deleted by Bruce

Phero Pharaoh

true but if the \'convo\' is going really real ya can always use a -none to heat up the convo later

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey John,

Didn\'t you realize that a girl can tell what you\'re like in bed by the way you dance? So, I like thinking of dancing with a girl as part of foreplay.

**DONOTDELETE**

What is this mention of an oil-based Le Male vs. the spray cologne?

Banned User

\"No way you\'re still going to get out of this, Franki. I say it\'s a good idea so just go for it and give us all the details. (not all, just the phero-related ones)\"

Ok here is the report. The Le Male is definitely a winner. Tonight I used Le Male in combination with Te/s and SOE (and some other secret stuff). Oh, and I was wearing my black suit.

The start of the night was kind of (very) slow, but then a tall blonde grabbed my attention. So I tried to dance near her and she reacted very positive. Wanted to dance with me, asked my name etc. After that we started to slow dance with our bodies very close together. Now this girl was 6\'1\" or 6\'2\" and easily the most attractive girl in the club and she didn\'t dance this way with other guys this night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] When it came to the point she asked my age it turned bad though. She was 24 and really didn\'t expect me to be only 20. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] . She went away and when she reappeared she was with some other guy.

Oh well. After the sexy dance I had a lot of momentum going and I got quite some attention from other girls, especially blondes. I would say this combo is a combo to attract blondes (didn\'t see any redheads, Cuddles). I made lots of heads turn and had a number of girls staring at me (and I got told I got a cute smile).

Although I couldn\'t close the deal this was a reasonable club night (for my standards anyway).

Why are women always asking for my age? And then when I say I am 20 they don\'t believe me!?

I have never \"danced\" skin on skin with such a sexy and attractive woman. The Le Male in combination with TE (or NPA) (and SOE) is a winner (like Whitehall would say).

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Oh, and I forgot to say I didn\'t get the attention because I danced well. Actually my dancing was crap. As to the suit, almost every guy wears it in that place. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Franki, you\'re cute, honey. There\'s no two ways about it. Hasn\'t anybody told you that?

Lie about your age, shoot. You can come clean later. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'m not a big advocate of lying, but ... all\'s fair in love and war, right?

Banned User

Renee, I had a good upbringing. I can\'t lie and you know it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess you are right though. If she is only a one-night-stand it is not so bad to lie. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franki

**DONOTDELETE**

No, you\'re right. Don\'t lie. It\'s just a shame, though, those missed opportunities. They probably run when they hear your age because they\'re thinking they\'d get put in jail for the things they were thinking of doing to you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

So -- Le Male is snuggle city, right? They snuggled right up. That\'s what it makes me want to do, too. I\'ve never had the chance to actually carry it out, but that\'s what I feel when I smell it.

Banned User

One of the problems with Le Male though is that it is a gayish fragrance. You don\'t have to be gay to wear it of course, but you have to feel comfortable wearing it.

yeah i now what u mean frank, i bought it yesterday and it does not seem to have a manly scent, but if it reels in the fishes, who cares, hey

Phero Pro

The inventor Jean Paul Gaultier is gay, so there\'s your answer I guess. Still, I\'ve still got to meet people saying they do not like it on me, as well as people saying it\'s not manly enough.

cuddlebear

Gay, shmay, Reds chased a guy half a block, the end. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Exactly. I don\'t give a **** what other guys think of it in relation to my sexuality. It\'s not for them I\'m wearing it after all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    \"No way you\'re still going to get out of this, Franki. I say it\'s a good idea so just go for it and give us all the details. (not all, just the phero-related ones)\"
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Ok here is the report. The Le Male is definitely a winner. Tonight I used Le Male in combination with Te/s and SOE (and some other secret stuff). Oh, and I was wearing my black suit.
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;The start of the night was kind of (very) slow, but then a tall blonde grabbed my attention. So I tried to dance near her and she reacted very positive. Wanted to dance with me, asked my name etc. After that we started to slow dance with our bodies very close together. Now this girl was 6\'1\" or 6\'2\" and easily the most attractive girl in the club and she didn\'t dance this way with other guys this night. &lt;img src=\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif\"&gt; &lt;img src=\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif\"&gt; When it came to the point she asked my age it turned bad though. She was 24 and really didn\'t expect me to be only 20. &lt;img src=\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif\"&gt; . She went away and when she reappeared she was with some other guy.
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Oh well. After the sexy dance I had a lot of momentum going and I got quite some attention from other girls, especially blondes. I would say this combo is a combo to attract blondes (didn\'t see any redheads, Cuddles). I made lots of heads turn and had a number of girls staring at me (and I got told I got a cute smile).
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Although I couldn\'t close the deal this was a reasonable club night (for my standards anyway).
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Why are women always asking for my age? And then when I say I am 20 they don\'t believe me!?
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt; I have never \"danced\" skin on skin with such a sexy and attractive woman. The Le Male in combination with TE (or NPA) (and SOE) is a winner (like Whitehall would say).
    &lt;br&gt;
    &lt;br&gt;Franki &lt;img src=\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif\"&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bump for all the people who can\'t find any hit stories of me (CJ, T-Bird, and all the others)..

Oh, I agree it is not the best of stories either, but it is not a bad one either. I will try to find another one.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I love the smell of LeMale

but ever since I started using it with AE/m I\'ve gotten practically zero \"hits\". Perhaps I should try it with

TE or SOE? I just bought Armani\'s Acqua Di as well - I have yet to try it with AE/m.

It is encouraging to see

others having success with LeMale as a cover though, I\'ll keep trying.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stranger

Well maybe Lemale smells

different on your body. Every perfume reacts differently to individual bodies. Two people may have use the same

fragrance in the end both smells differently. So got any idea? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information