It\'s past 10:00pm...and I don\'t know where to turn to for advice. I need some input...

So there\'s this girl...I\'ve known her for about half a year...I am/was crazy about her...but more importantly, I thought we were very good friends. Over the last couple months, our relationship grew much closer. We talked more...about everything. We spent a lot of time together. If she was bored, it was me who she wanted to chat with on over the pc. If she needed someone on the other line of a phone, it was me who she called. And it was me who she wanted to spend time with in person. Her attention was intoxicating. She would constantly give me a hug or hold my hand or grab my arm. If we were sitting next to eachother somewhere, she would always lay her head on my shoulder. The attraction was mutual and both of us were aware of it...

Our relationship never got overly physical...no sex or kissing...not a boyfriend/girlfriend sort of thing. We had talked about it and she said she just wasn\'t looking for that type of relationship right now.

But now I\'m confused...

Over the last two weeks, our relationship has regressed sooooo much. Sometimes, I got the impression that we weren\'t even very good friends. So I asked her what was wrong, or if I had done something to upset her. She assured me everything was fine. I didn\'t believe her but what could I have done?

Soon after, she started spending a lot of time with this other guy. And I noticed that, around him, she acted the way she used to act around me. I was a bit jealous but tried to hide it...apparently, I didn\'t hide it very well. She must have noticed because she told me that he was no one...there was no attraction...that the guy was just a friend, like a \"brother\" to her. So...stupid me, thinking we were at the very least friends, assumed she was telling the truth.

Then I glimpsed them kissing.

She doesn\'t know I saw.

So there it all is. She isn\'t attracted to me afterall/anymore. And that sucks ass. That totally depresses me. But you know what really breaks my heart? That she lied. To me, it feels as if she\'s broken a trust of friendship. I never lie to my real friends about anything. Why would she lie to me? What\'s going on? What went wrong? Was it me? Or do I just have \"schmuck\" plastered on my forehead?

I told her to meet me tomorrow morning...which isn\'t unusual. She suspects nothing. I\'m thinking of confronting her about the deception(s).

Is that a bad idea? Help...I don\'t know what I\'m doing...