Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: newb mixing

Phero Pro

Default Re: newb mixing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Wolfe,let\'s cut to the chase, if you don\'t mind. What combination worked best for you, and what type of hits did you get?

Phero Pharaoh

not sure how to answer that. ya see i have yet to get to try what i wanna use, still waiting on a shipment. now can tell ya this, i used the wrong term mayb when i posted this as a \'mix\' when it really was a spiking question.but end might be the same. till now i\'ve used what ya might call stand alones..PI/m, AE, and Edge and SoE.. now 4 me..i found using Edge R PI/m i had trouble relaxing the ladies, now by using SoE alone i get really close and warm convo\'s going on but didnt seem to get that \'oh man i wanna lay this guy\' look from them..i solved that by using Edge or PI/m after contact was made and things going good..sotta turn up the heat ya might say...works 4 me..now i wanna move away from the \' musk\' smell..that why i posted the ? on spiking colognes

**DONOTDELETE**

Great Idea Wolfe. This is my philosophy also reel them in with the nol and rone and then go for it with the none.

Here\'s an idea--if anyone would have the money. Split LeMale into two separate parts. One you will put nol or nol and rone with the same concentrations as SOE. The second part of LeMale you put none in and maybe some nol.
    They relate to the LeMale with each mix, but then they are easily transferred/turned over to the none from the nol/rone.

Same cologne--different pheremones.

What do you think!!!

cuddlebear

Schaefage you are coming up with some really interesting posts lately. I believe you were the one who mentioned the idea of getting a mone that was \"different from your normal personality\" and now the idea of using the same scent but changing the mone from the \"intorducing yourself\" mone to the \"would you like to do something about it?\" mone ... great ideas ... did you have a good deal of mone experience before joining this board? Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Cuddles,

In answer to your question.
    I\'m a nurse and have had extensive experience with all kinds of people in a social environment--mostly without mones.

I consider myself to be a veteran psychology buff--more on the psychology and philosophy end of things than pure molecular biology.

I have been following this forum for about 3 years now.

Thanks for the compliment.

Phero Pharaoh

that\'s kinda what i had in mind..LeMale used as the fragrance+nol+rone on the wrists/forearms in place of SoE, later as it seems it might be time to get closer..using a atomizer to load on the NPA spiked LeMale to the chest/neck area in place of PI/m

Sympatible,

Thanks for remembering. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

roflmao..your right, i went and read what was said, nice to know a good thing seems to always come back aroundcause it works, and i need to do more reading of backlogged forums..ho hum..........................

Default Re: Question for Full Tilt Redhead

MaxiMog:

What you wrote was incredible and sparked my interest. That is a topic I have had major arguments over, and so I\'m bringing it to you. Everyone has a bit of individuality and a bit of conformity in them, don\'t you think? But just because someone conforms a little more than you may does not mean they\'re not a worthwhile person. A lot of people conform because they actually LIKE what they\'re conforming to. Everyone conforms a little bit. We as humans have the need to do what is socially acceptable, for we are social animals.

I agree with you 100% on not wanting to be unoriginal, and not wanting to share secrets to my own successes (pheromone related or not). A person might, for instance, think that he is shunning conformity by, let\'s say, making fun of MTV or Justin Timberlake or Religion or any topic. He will feel like an individual. And yet, his friends and most likely his future spouse will be someone who has those very same thoughts. Not all of them, but a good amount. She too will say \"Yeah, MTV is for stupid teeny-boppers.\" Maybe so, but they play a large variety of music, and at least one song you must have been a fan of.

Those are the same type of people that make fun of society by becoming part of a clique that makes fun of society. I have seen this mainly with my \"gothic\" friends. Yet they get mad when I point out how they are yelling to the world at the top of their lungs how they are so misunderstood and unique, yet they are part of a GROUP, much like everyone else. And they tend to like they same music. Why? Because that music serves as a symbol for their style, personality, inner thoughts, and also as a banner for their group.

Just because something happens to be mainstream, does not mean it is for \"the weak minded\" or the \"sheep\". It is mainstream because a large percentage of people actually enjoy it. And here you are, denouncing stereotyping, yet seeming to stereotype people yourself, saying they all listen to the same music and wear the same clothes, so this means they have no personality of their own. Don\'t denounce it. We all stereotype, it\'s part of our nature as a social being. The only time it is bad is when stereotyping is used as a basis for an important judgement, such as a job interview or a court verdict.

And you are right when you say people change when they are with a group versus when they are by themselves. Take a group of rowdy teenagers, who will whistle at a girl who walks by and even call out to her. Yet by themselves, they might be the shyest person, too afraid to say anything to such a girl. (There I go with the stereotyping!)

I think it can be summed up best by a very sarcastic quote, made by someone who I cannot remember: \"You\'re a unique and beautiful snowflake... just like everyone else.\"

Your\'s truly,
    The Devil\'s Advocate [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

end of story

Wow....you sure told them [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information