Close

Journeyman

Default First Aid for OD

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay folks

despite my relatively long use with pheros, I went to the works xmas do last night and must have clearly OD. People were aggressive, unkind/unfriendly and I actually had my own exclusion zone! Thatcher would have been proud. Question is, what can you do at the time to rescue the situation. I had used far too much Andro4.2, which left me stupified, difficult to hold a long conversation and felt generally down. Not helped later on by lashings of alcohol either. I must have sprayed 4 or 5 on my shirt and a few daps of PF and a couple of RM. Not generally a pleasant experience. Any suggestions for OD first aid? i.e. SOE to counteract it or some way of acting?

Phero Pro

Default Re: First Aid for OD

Naughtymonkey,

Wow. That is one hellava -none OD. SOE would be a very good instant counter, but you do know that the -nol will slowly go to -none. Some of the things that I do to counter the effects of a -none OD would be to go to a well ventalated place for a while. For example either go outdoors for a bit or stand in front of a fan (at the dances that I go to I sometimes park myself in front of one of these). Hope this helps.

If all else fails you can head for the restroom to try to wash as much of it off as you can. As for the Andro sprayed on the shirt, can\'t do much unless you have an extra shirt handy.

While this will dull the phero effect, I don\'t want to recomend it. Stand in the midst of a bunch of smokers. It will kill off the pheros fast. In past posts, it was about a third of the pheros were nullified (Well, if folks put on two sprays, they\'d add an extra to counteract the smoke...) It isn\'t the most healthy way to get back in the \"zone,\" but it definitly reduces the bang. Once again, that didn\'t come out right...

**DONOTDELETE**

Ah walter. Please check my new posts regarding smoking!

Well, in the old forum, there was a lot of talk about how smoking reduced the effect of pheros. If you are around an open flame (a cigarette is close enough) it will knock a large percentage of the pheros out of the surrounding air. The easy exp to try is light a candle and see how long it takes for the smell of a cologne to be cut down vs w/o the candle. As far as reacting with the smoke, I doubt it, but it is definitly not impossible.

One other idea, if you have been a smoker for a while (I am guessing) then you probably have been determining your levels with respect to that (ie, you started pheros after you started smoking.) This could shift the minimum effective dose level for you. No evidence for this what-so-ever, but the idea came rattling through the noggin, so I thought I\'d let it out.

Applying deodorant to the pheromone application place has worked really well for many people.

The ingredients in deodorants (NOT necessarily anti-perspirants) are made to soak up and neutralize pheromones and their decomposition products.

cuddlebear

And if all else fails you could always say you work in a pet store and all the cats peed on you ... JUST KIDDING ...

Enlightened One

That is the best one ive been able to come up with, always carry some BO and phero killer around with me because it does work, can be a bit difficult at a work do however. Avoid OD unless you want to specifially do it in future.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

A1 helps too, if you want to keep your OD levels. So does EW. Then add more cover scent. 1:1 A1:none has done the trick for me before (though A1 messes with my emotions a bit.).

Another try is to take a hot shower without soap. I don\'t know why this has helped me.

Baby powder.

Amber or benzoin.

Be extra gentle and friendly.

Blame the dog.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Blame the dog.\" rofl

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Dr

So you believe babypowder has a negative impact on the dispersion of pheros?

Wait I forget, are we trying to figure how to get rid of the smell or the aura of none?

@(>.&lt@;;

Thread Information