Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Try this one for size..

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alright, I\'ve read a ton, and have come to the conclusion that SCENT of eros, is more for making people chatty/friendly with you.. and Alter Ego is for getting girls to love you... Heres a quick question I have..

I need to know what your opinion is on the best pheromone for me... I know U have to expariment, but whats the killer right now.

Heres my stats:

I Pretty much look like a blonde surfer d00d, awesome build, am definetely a hot guy you could say.. (not being ego)... but I have strange pheros.. They basically intimidate the hell outa girls.. I\'ve been told this NUMBEROUS times, that I am very intimidating, wheather, it\'s looks or scent, I think it\'s scent personally.. Oh btw, im 20 years old.. But those are my stats.. Could someone help me out, without flaming me?

I one phero to make everyone confortable with them, and talkative, and one to get the ladies even more (to have the uper hand no matter what)..

thanks

cuddlebear

Default Re: Try this one for size..

OK, here\'s my take ... Don\'t use a NONE product like PI/m ... do use a product with high NOL content or a NOL concentrate ... RONE\'s a maybe, I\'m not qualified to comment on that one yet ... but I\'d STAY AWAY FROM NONE if you have the problem of scaring people off ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hello,

Id´s stay away from AE or most -none products in your case. Instead I would suggest -nol products like PI/w!

BTW there is no phero that can make anyone love you! If there were Bruce would be a millionaire by now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now I can´´t tell from here if you´re `hot´or not but this always down to a womans personal taste anyway. A nice body is not all a girl is looking for- although it´s certainly a bonus for most [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. You have to establish some sort of a personal relationship first. Pheros will not make a woman passing by throw herself at you and beg you to have sex with her.

So to sum up, if people find you intimidating use a -nol product. -none will have the opposite effect. good luck
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Of course, there is always the odd exception to the rule, where the sex comes first and the relationship comes later.
    Or it ends up being \"just\" sex.

Enlightened One

You could try the chemset Anol but i would avoid Anone in large quantities you could try DD lite or DD#1 which is mostly Anol and Arone focus. Look to the cookbook for the data.

Or if you want a single product try these
    http://www.love-scent.com/kits/index.html

That is the chem set and you can experiment with the raw ingredients and if you have the cash they are the best quality pheros around as stone labs uses the best technology to make up thier batches ie Alter ego PCC and many others.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Yes but you´re forgetting that the chem set is for experienced users and Bruce doesn´t sell it to beginners, not even P10

Enlightened One

Im not saying P10 and newbies can buy it as well, it is an easier place to start however. Raw ingredients straight off the bat and tailoured mixes to the individual.

Thread Information