Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Lord of the Dance

visit-red-300x50PNG
    oK im going to a Semi Formal dance this friday. I like the girl im going with n she loves me. So naturally the pheros arent for her. Well sorta because i wanan wear somthign that makes both of us look really good. I know shes really popular, but i want her friends to all like me as well. So i was thinking of which Pheros to wear to get her friends impressed\\jealous.

** NOTE**
    I have in my possesion RM, Musk Oil, PPA, NPA, and SOE gel and TE. Plus i also have some nice colognes.

Default Re: Lord of the Dance

\"I know shes really popular, but i want her friends to all like me as well\"

The pheros will help but it\'s the PERSONALITY that will do the trick.
    You can\'t expect miracles from pheros, they are only a tool that helps.

**DONOTDELETE**

I hope i dont sound too full of myself but i have been told my personality far eexceeds my looks which are on a scale of 1 - 10 a 6. I know personality is the key but i just want people to see us dancing and be like yeah shes a lucky girl. I know this is vain and such but honestly since she goes to an all girls schoo, its all for her.

**DONOTDELETE**

Check the cookbook (click up above on Pheromone Reference Material) and see if there\'s a mix you can make with what you\'ve got. If not, see what they say in the cookbook about what you do have, and make your best judgment. While you\'re waiting to see if you get any more response from the guys on this thread.

Best of luck, and don\'t forget to come back and tell us what you wore and how it went!

Enlightened One

Yes tell us how it all goes and what you end up using in the end.

The RM would be the product of choice. You\'re not hitting on her friends; you just want to impress them. RM has this aura of power and competence that offers reassurance to those around you.

I assume that you just will be doing a grip-and-grin. If you will be heavily socializing with them, up close and for extended periods, then some SoE would be friendly. You can mix layer them although the fragrances are not perfect matches.

\"...i have been told my personality far eexceeds my looks...\"

That\'s good. I just didn\'t want you to think all you had to do was put on the mones and wait. Sort of like the rip-off sites advertise.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

For once I dissagree with Whitehall, I would suggest a -nol product. You´re going to a `fun´ event, and -nol helps make people feel more at ease with you so your gf´s friends will feel more comfy with you than they would anyway.

You´re not trying to impress them with your `masculinity´ are you ? It may have a negative efect on your gf btw.

My advice in order to achieve your goal is more -nol than -none and...just to be your self, be friendly to her friends, show good manners, be sociable, have a chat with them etc. Make sure you treat your gf well too, be a gentlemen and so on.

If her friends see how well you treat your gf they will like you for sure. Good luck

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ( who´s been drinking again)

Thread Information