Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default A simple question for a simple person

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have a question which I hope has a simple answer. I\'m not interested in mixing stuff, getting ratios right or wrong, etc. I\'m mid 20s male, hoping to attract women my age (slightly younger or older). Which of the many fluids / gels advertised on this site would work for me? Please don\'t use abbreviations as I will not know what they mean.

upsidedown

Default Re: A simple question for a simple person

What are you hoping to achieve from your phero use? Different products get you different reactions. What we might suggest will depend on what your goal is.

**DONOTDELETE**

glistening, welcome to the forum!

yes a bit more details are needed [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

read the pheromone reference at the top of the page to learn what the various abbreivations mean. I would recommend something with more then one type of phero and a proven product -- like SOE(Scent Of Eros -- oil or gel). It has a good scent also. Or AE/m(Alter Ego for Men) which I have not tried but has three different pheros in it and lots of people here seem to like it.

Enlightened One

Fluids or gels, ok they have a serious amount of androgens in them and are more than mere perfumes or colonges.
    New pheromone additive
    Alter ego for men or women
    Scent of eros

They would be youre best bet for starters and keep us updated on youre results.
    These are the full unabbreviated names of the various fluids and gels on the site.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default A simple question for a simple person

I guess my main purpose for thinking about using this kind of stuff is to meet girls. Or do you need even more information than that - like goals of relationship, etc?

Journeyman

Perhaps they would like to know about your age, if u are looking for a long time relationship, or you are looking social or sexual type hits.....u know there are several products and they seem to work different....

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey glistening,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Why don\'t you take the time to tell us your age, race, bodybuild and what you hope to achieve. Better yet, put this stuff on your profile page. This will determine what products are best for you. Then, browse through first the Pheromone Reference section and then posts concerning \"hits.\"
    Tom

Sorry to complicate things even further, but do you have your own favourite cologne? Or would you be ok using scented products for ease of use.

Be aware that just because you don\'t want to mix doesnt mean you cant COMBINE 2 or more products. Think of it as applying more than one cologne at once, think of the possibilities.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] This forum is here to help, so ask away!

cuddlebear

I understand your desire for simplicity. I sometimes shudder when I see a hit report that says they used SOE/AE/RM/TE/PI at 7:6:4:3:1 or something like that. I tend to mix a mone concentrate (see Stone Labs, concentrates) with some kind of scented product. But the reason it gets complicated is that there are so many nice scents and quite a few mones and the mones all have different functions. If you want something simple, try NOL concentrate plus your favorite cologne. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

>>I guess my main purpose for thinking about using this kind of stuff is to meet girls

Well, in terms of meeting girls, do you want to seduce girls that you already know or hope to meet, just get them to be more friendly and talkative in a friendly manner, or just find something to help you break the ice with them in the first place?

**DONOTDELETE**

Here we go. I am of Indian decent. Average height (somewhere between 5-6 and 5-8). Not muscular by any stretch, and I do have a little body fat but not excessive amounts. I am hoping to meet girls socially / sexually. Something that will make them sit up and take notice and want them to be friendly / more than friendly. More so than girls I already know, I would be looking at girls that I have either never met or only met briefly.

I use really nice smelling deodorant, so most days I actually don\'t use cologne. I think I would prefer a pheremone that actually had a pleasant smell as opposed to one with a bad smell you had to cover up. However, if one with a bad smell would work best for me, I WOULD use it and mask it.

Is that enough info? Thanks by the way for all the warm welcomes!

Journeyman

I\'ll second the Alter Ego for men suggestion. It contains all three pheros already blended with a fragrance. You\'re not too tall or huge so you could probably benefit from the -none without seeming to intimidating. And the other two pheros work for almost everybody.

The only other thing, if you\'re trying to attract younger girls in teens and low 20\'s, it\'s possible Scent of Eros is your best bet with no -none. But if you order Alter Ego you\'ll get a couple of Scent of Eros gel packs to try out anyway.

Banned User

No, it\'s not...There\'s your problem.

Your ATTITUDE.

Listen, girls spend HOURS upon HOURS every DAY getting ready, trying to look good, and, ALL they ask for is that you do the same....

What do you do? You can\'t even work out a FEW minutes a day and spend a few dollars on some cologne. And than, you want to just put on some pheromones, and, expect them to work?

Mojor problem man.

1. Work out, that\'s a given....If you want a hot girl, you have to look \"hot\" too.

2. Wear nice cologne....Subtle, coolwater, greenirish whatever someone said, ckone, etc...It\'s non ubtrusive, and gilrs like it..

3. And get rid of the attutude, that, you think you can just put pheromones on and get a girl..

You are not ENTITLED to the opposite sex because you EXIST! You have to give them something they want, and in treturn, they give you something you want...You have NOTHING to offer, you don\'t smell good, you\'re skinny, and, you think you can put on deodorant and smell good....No, you\'re right, girl\'s don\'t always care about appearance, however, it shows something ABOUT yourself, and, if you ware WILLING to put forth the effort, that SHOWS something....

Which is why, you say, I\'m ugly...Maybe, but, you can work out...I think a girl would have more repspect, and want to get with you sooner if you have a better body than, what FACE you were born with...

My point is...Being BORN a male doens\'t all the sudden ENTITLE you to the opposite sex!

Would you want a GIRL that just wakes up, doesn\'t do anything but put on deodorant, and expect to gett any guy she wants (even though she\'s out of shape, and etc.)?!

I absolutely despose of your attitutde, and that is EXACTLY why you will not get a girl....You get what you put in my friend. If you spend the time to talk, get to know women, the time to work out, etc, look good, you get back, it\'s not always equal though, a lot of times you put in 10x and get back 1x....But, that\'s just what you have to do, UNTIL than, well, you won\'t be with a girl....

It\'s not the fact of looking good, but that, you put forth the effort, shows something about yourself...

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey glistening,

I gotta say I partially agree with Bart BUT don\'t be scared off by strong opinions. That\'s the beauty of the Forum, all types out there with all sorts of things to say.

You gotta be willing to actively improve yourself, NOT just slather on some phero and hope women come adroolin\'. Definitely start doing a regular work out to firm up the muscles you have. With the improved physique will come a new confidence that women will pick up on and be attracted to.

Meanwhile, take my advice and look at the top of the page in Pheromone Reference Material, decide what you want to try, order it, and GOOD LUCK.

**DONOTDELETE**

For the record:

I work 12 - 14 hours a day to make ends meet to pay rent and my student loan off. I then come home and do about 3 hours of reading and studying a night for courses. This limits my social time and my exercise time. Working in cooking, cleaning, etc, I\'m lucky to get 5 hours of sleep a night.

I do push ups and sit ups most nights.

I wear a shirt and tie every day and suits many days. I don\'t wear cologne, and only a mild smelling deodourant because I work in a scent-reduced work place. It is not because I don\'t want to take the time to get dressed or look good.

I definetely don\'t think that as a male I am entitled to women. Where I work, I am one of the only males, and the only minority. Trust me, I have no sense of entitlement.

I\'m not foolish enough to think that pheromones are going to change my life and have girls falling all over me. I\'m simply looking for something which might give me a slight edge when my confidence fails me (which around women I\'m interested in is often than I would like).

I really don\'t want to start flames, or any other negative lines here, but I must admit that I am a little offended at the conclusions that are being made about me. I\'m also not going to defend myself much more than I already have. I hope that people will continue to offer me friendly advice, but please withhold any prejudgements you may have about me.

cuddlebear

You can count on friendly advice from us. If there\'s anything I know that I think you need to, you will know post haste. I\'m not sure enough of your exact goals to make recommendations and I\'m not the most experienced with Love Scent products (yet). But I\'ll be in your corner, count on it. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] p.s. I stopped working out years ago, and I find that with the right facial expression I can still get my share ...

Hey, just wanted to add something ... if you\'re in a scent-free workplace add Nol Concentrate (look under Stone Labs) to your deodorant. Nol loosens women up a lot of the time. Give that a shot ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

glistening, don\'t mind Bart. He talks to everybody like that. It just means you\'re one of the family. I\'m serious, read his posts. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the support. That post came out a bit more defensive than I intended. But back to my question. It was suggested that Scent of Eros or Alter Ego or Stone Labs might be my best bets?

**DONOTDELETE**

Why don\'t you try the newbie special? Did you see that, on the main page?SOE is scented. If people in your office don\'t wear scent or object to it, then that cuts that out.Stone Labs makes a variety of products, all grouped under \"Stone Labs\" on the left column of the main page. -Nol is said to increase social interaction, make people more friendly/chatty.PI/w (Primal Instinct for women) is mostly -nol with a tiny bit of copulins. It\'s often recommended as a reasonably priced source of clean, unscented -nol. The copulins are not really an issue; many men are wearing cops with good results. So unscented Primal Instinct for Women is a possible choice.Have you read the cookbook, under Pheromone Reference Materials? That may be of some help.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey glistening,

What kind of job you got? See, I\'m a doctor and in the hospital, although I myself wear very light cologne, some of the nurses wear stuff so strong, it could wake the dead!!!

BTW, don\'t know why Bart came across so offensively there, maybe he had a bad day(LOL). Any way, like I said before, don\'t get upset, we\'re all here to help each other.

I agree with FTR about SOE (Scent of Eros) and PI/w (Primal Instinct for Women) in regards to your workplace. Most people say that they can\'t smell PI/w at all.

As for AE and the nol concentrate the others have mentioned, they\'re both made by Stone Labs. There are two different versions of AE; one w/the old fragrance (which most people say has a milder scent) and one w/the new fragrance (which most people say has a stronger scent).

Considering what you said about your workplace, you might want to consider the old AE. Here\'s a couple links to threads discussing old and new AE :

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=38208& amp;page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=40877& amp;page=10&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&am p;fpart=

With the nol concentrate being $90, I\'d go for either PI/w or old AE. AE is $50, and PI/w is on sale for $60.

Phero Dude

i think you might benefit from PI/M (i mean this in the most helpful and non offensive way but youre confidence seems a tiny bit low and none really helps that) combined with SOE to break the ice with females and make you seem outgoing. Together these two seem by far the best option...but dont take my word for it...search the forums man...

Banned User

Well, I might say Glistneing...You came back with a very good return post...

You see, you didn\'t try and DEFEND youself..I\'m not all that, I KNOW when I\'m wrong (myself, anyway), I don\'t like it when people try and defend somethign there is NOTHING to defend.

However, you came back, and said, well, these are my circumstances, these are my reasons...Oustanding, prefectly done...

Now, you may misunderstnad me..I was making a point, not necessarly, that is how you are, however, that is how you SHOULD NOT BE...

Now, I don\'t know what to tell you though....Pushups and situps won\'t do much....

Here is a routine that I do without ANY weights...

It will create a LETHAL human being, WITHOUT weights...

I use it..I\'m lifting weigths NOW, but the MAJORITY of the year, I do not

There are 3 types of strength, starting strength, accelleration strength, and maximum strength, it takes 4 seconds to eliminate elastic energy from a muscle...Anyway, here we go

I do 12 sets, of 4 reps of clap pushups, however, each rep, at the bottom, I rest 5 seconds, push as hard as possible and clap and go back down and rest another 5 seconds and go back up, and so on, until you have 4 reps..

Than, rest a minute inbetween sets.....

It tkaes approximately 1 minute of increased gravity to increase bone desnsity...Ie, sprinting for a minute actually increases bone desnisty greater than lifting weights...Anway, my point, I get into pushup position and get on the first 2 knuckles by the thumb, those are connected to the bones in your hands, and stay there for like 10-15 seconds over a minute or so.....

Now, it takes what, 5# to punch? That is why, if you devolop starting, and accelerationg strength you will have MORE THAN ENOUGH strength. You don\'t need to lift a lot of weight to push someone over, or punch...And, if you condition the knuckles you will be able to hit harder...

My point, it takes less than 20 minutes, and yet, it will develop someone VERY deadly.

Just a suggestion, if 20 minuts is all you have...You won\'t get big, but you will have the acceleration and starting strength, and muscles of Bruce Lee, and, you are \"skinny\" as you said, and so, there you go...

Now, I still don\'t see why you can\'t wear something like coolwater, ck one, something light, etc. Unless, there are rules to where you can\'t use colognes? I don\'t know, you know how they are always passing all kinds of laws and things.

But, yes, as Red did say, well, you know, strong emotional responses build more close relationships between people. Laments terms, welcome to the board.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Your hair...Maybe you should do somethign with that, don\'t be afraid to spend some extra $$ in money for better hair cut....And, what I use as product in my hair, is that paste stuff...techinically called \'shaping balm\' it\'s like 12$ a little 3.4 ounce thing, but, it\'s REALLY good stuff, makes it look like you are a movie star or something, etc...lol....It\'s at least every other day, someone asks if I got a hair cut, because, that\'s what it looks EVERY DAY, like you just go ta new cut....

I think I covered it all....

But, I know, it\'s really frustrating...

At my age...Gilrs don\'t know what they want....I often get looks for my body, however, my BODY is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAR ahead of my face, but, what can you do? I dress very good, and got good hair, and work out...And so, yeah, I get looks a LOT, but, it\'s more about what would her FRIENDS think?

Now, there are SOME girls that care more about the body, and, vice versa, but, in my case, it\'s like, sure, they like the way I look, but, they would never hook up with me...I\'m not popular enough, or, I\'m not good enough looking in the face for her friends to approve.

But, yeah...VERY frustrating, when a girl flirts with you, because she likes you, but yet, you can\'t go out with her...lol

Just, if you are ABLE to wear cologne, I STRONGLY suggest somethign look coolwater, and the hair product would REALLY help, and I did post a good work otu, and as for the cltohes...I know, polo costs more, but, they way they make the fabric, you wnat to have a fabric with little fluctuations, patterns, etc..The way polo does it, looks good, and, their plain t-shirts are women just right, tight to the body... It\'s really, just about priorities though....What\'s more important, cltohes, etc, than something else, I don\'t know...

But, think of this though...If you can\'t get a girl that doesn\'t like you, why bother? Even if you do something to IMPRESS her, or, you get bigger, she\'s still going to be SHALLOW...Howver, you should still try to look good, you may not think so, but, it will give you confidence and it shows something about yourself, it\'s not JUST the way you look, but, your attitude.

Bart

Banned User

No replies?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Bart,

I\'m just coming in after a looooong crazy day BUT my impression is that everyone was so taken back by your extra-detailed post that there is nothing to say in reply.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t always get online every day. Don\'t consider the lack of response irritation because it is not. Thanks for the exercise suggestion... I will add it to my routine and see how it goes. I\'m always open to suggestions on how to improve myself physically, mentally, spiritually, etc.

As for the scent-reduced (not scent-free) workplace, I work in an educational institute and I have a fair number of students in and out of my office all day. The last thing I want is for one of them to go into anaphalaxis on me, so I don\'t really want to try to push the threshold for what is considered acceptable. Very mild scents are okay. But then the greater question is if I should be using stuff like this at work anyway. But if SOE (look... abbreviations!) makes people more at ease and talkative, then it may actually aid me in my work. What effect is the Stone Labs stuff intended to have on people?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, glistening. If you click above at the top of the screen on Pheromone Reference Material, and then click on the Cookbook, and then on the Products section, it answers all your questions. Better than we could answer on the fly.

I have a similar workplace problem. It does make a difference in your choice of product, the factor that it has to be unscented or only very lightly scented.

Thread Information