Close

Phero Pro

Default Just a thought about hair colour

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Perhaps THE most interesting thing you can ask someone reporting hits is: \"What\'s your hair colour?\". Hair colour tells a lot about one\'s chemistry and skin type. Like Redheads who are usually pretty sensitive to sunlight. Blond women are said to have more estrogen than other women. Blond women are mostly VERY feminine and thus fertile just like an alpha male is very masculine and therefore supposed to have the best seed quality. A reason why there aren\'t that many natural blonded past 30 years old is that their estrogen levels are dropping. Just a thought...

Enlightened One

Default Re: Just a thought about hair colour

Just a thought to wonder about what is dropping their ostrogen levels ?
    Or is it just natural selection or possibly widespread usage of the pill.

**DONOTDELETE**

Age drops your estrogen level. It\'s normal.

Phero Pro

It\'s just a natural thing. The older a man gets, the less testosterone and the more estrogen he\'ll produce. The older a woman gets, the more testosterone and less estrogen she\'ll produce.

Old men seem to have a higher voice than they did when they were young while women get a little bit of a more masculine voice. I also think old men don\'t shave often anymore (less testosterone) (to be honest, do they at all? I don\'t think I\'ve seen 80 year olds with a beard or so) while older women tend to sometimes get a moustache.

Men and women aren\'t that different: before we\'re born, hormones give us our sex, and during our lives, it\'s just the different balance between the the sex hormones and our differently wired brains (also because of hormones during the premature stage) that make us into what we are. Some things here can go \'wrong\': e.g. a homosexual men is a men with a woman\'s brain, and a lesbian is actually a woman with a man\'s brain. Which sex we\'ll prefer during our later lives is already \'established\' before we\'re born. This is also the reason why IMO no one should make fun of homosexuals, as it is not their choice, as people who do laugh at them often claim. It\'s some kind of natural disorder, but in fact, almost everyone has some disorder in a way. You\'ll just have to make the most out of it. I have to admit that several years ago, I also was one of those people who thought that homosexuals were just odd abnormal people, but now that I know that it\'s not just their choice, my view has completely changed.

But to answer the question: I DUNNO! Why exactly do men get more feminine and women more masculine?

Enlightened One

Got it i thought he was saying there has been a drop in the last 30 years of naturally occouring blondes.

upsidedown

>> A reason why there aren\'t that many natural blonded past 30 years old is that their estrogen levels are dropping. Just a thought... <<

???????? What are you saying? Are you saying that all blondes slowly become brunettes and redheads after they reach 30?

That\'s what it sounds like you\'re implying...but maybe I just didn\'t understand your post.

Enlightened One

Probably as they get older the less present hormone. Ostrogen in men and vis versa balance out.

cuddlebear

Someone becoming a redhead? Now there\'s a concept ...

cuddlebear

Seems like I always chime in when the subject turns to redheads ... kind of like Pavlov\'s dog ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

It\'s getting darker blond. Surely not changing hair colours! It\'s mainly shifting from a lighter blonde to a somewhat darker blond. No more, no less. It\'s pretty easily seen in women who had very light blonde hair at young age.

Now that I think about, I used to be blonde myself when I was little, but now I\'m as black the letters on your keyboard (given you have a white keyboard with black printing). Surely, that\'ll have nothing to do with estrogen levels.

Now if I apply the yin-yang method on this. Being little I\'m more yang and thus have lighter hair. As I grow and becometaller, I\'m becoming more yin so that changes my hair color into a more yang form (i.e. darker. That\'s why people at the equator have dark hair: yang weather (warm) causes their hair to come yin, while people in colder climats have lighter hair (yin weather causing yang (light) hair). Alright, enough with this eastern philosophy!!!

Banned User

I had red hair as a baby, then it turned to blonde and now I have rather dark hair. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Now there\'s an exception! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] You\'ve always been an odd guy, Franki! Perhaps they can put you in the Zoo or so... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Franki is rather odd. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Franki, I don\'t believe you.

I think you\'re really an old bald man. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

It is TRUE. I really had red hair!! If you look at my homepage you can see my sister has (natural) red hairs.

FullTilt, you have to accept you are not the only one who had red hair. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

She doesn\'t still? Don\'t burst my cuddly bubble!

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, Franki, I guess you\'re right. I have to accept it.

Does that mean I have to call you FullTiltFrankie now?

Phero Pro

Well, I went from very blonde to totally black (minus a few soon-to-be-cut-off blonded peaks remaining now), so why not being red either.

Anyone seen Band of Brothers? I didn\'t know untill the the last episode that Major WInters and Sgt Malarkey were redheads as they appeared rather black to me. Only when the light hits their hair from the right point of view, you can see that they\'re redheads, so IMO there is a tight connection between a particular kind of red hair and black.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cuddles, yes I do still, not to worry.

Black hair that looks red when it hits the light...sounds like Clairol had a hand in that...

Phero Pro

Have just taken a look at the pictures on your site Franki, and the hair colours really ain\'t all that different, so it\'s very believable. One of parents a redhed, Franki? I\'m not oo sure about this, but if I remember correctly, Red hair is recessive, so both parent would have to give a redhead gene to \'produce\' a redhead.

Banned User

Well, the father of my mother was a redhead and my dad has a red beard. So it comes from both sides.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

In my mother\'s family, every other child has red hair/hazel-green eyes. The ones that don\'t have dark hair and dark brown eyes. Isn\'t that weird? Her brother\'s children, my cousins, followed that pattern, too. He had four children from a blonde/blue-eyed wife, and two have red hair/green eyes and two have dark hair/dark eyes.

Phero Pro

One\'s father and one\'s mother have two \'different\' genes for hair colour each. One will ultimately come from the father and one from the mother giving you 4 possibilities of hair genes for the child. Say the father has two identical genes for hair colour and the mother two different ones, then there are only two possibilities for hair colour for the child. Of course it\'s much more complex than that. e.g. Genes can be locked. (perhaps that\'s what changes our hair color at young age. Genes that were previously locked became unlocked and that change in \'genotype\' changed the \'fenotype\' (what we see on the outside / the expression)

**DONOTDELETE**

Franki, your little sister could be my first cousin or even little sister.

And you look a little like my dad when he was young.

Isn\'t that strange?

Banned User

And we both have beautiful voices. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] (we talked on the phone recently)

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

We do, and we did! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information