Close

Thread: !~!The Edge!~!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default !~!The Edge!~!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have noticed many people who say they have had problems with The Edge. As a matter of fact it seems to be what they predominantly say. I was wondering if any of you had any success w/ just the Edge and if so what it has done for you. Thanks!

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: !~!The Edge!~!

Hi,

Since no one has responded to your post...I will.. I started out using Te alone using cool water as a cover scent. It didn\'t do much for me. I did get a couple of DIHL\'s from it, but thats all. Try using it in conjunction with the SoE gel you got.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

It worked with my ex girlfriends. I got TE at the last month when we were together and she seemed to want me more. (More aggresively, too.)

Then immediately after we broke up, there were several times she kissed the spot which I applied TE.

After we broke up for a long long time, she acted like a princess (in other words, 10-year-old kid who wants something, but tries to hide it.) when I have TE and around her.

It does work, and is very usefull in mixes.

It does create aggressive reactions from some more alpha (or wannabe alpha) males, but if you remain confident that isn\'t a problem.

Look out for sexual responces, but be propared to do some work!!

Default It works

I\'ve gotten some incredible hits from the Edge. One night in particular, at a crowded club, I had the women crawling over me, boob-bumping, butt-presenting, etc, etc.

Details are in the Archives - \"And the hits just kept on coming\" - so no one can tell me that TE does not work! That said, I use NPA more nowadays as it mixes better with cover scents. Still, I look forward to the mini-TE spray next order I put in to Bruce.

Enlightened One

Default Re: It works

I think the problem for some may have been there were ODing on it without realising. You really need to use just a little bit as it is quite strong if you want to be able to spike other products however switch to NPA its a bit easier to mix and apply in more accurate amounts.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you all so much for your replys.
    I just got my edge (scented) today, I didn\'t start wearing it because I wanted a good cover scent. I am thinking of buying that \"Presence\" by Mont Blanc, it sounds like a good scent.
    Anyway, will the sandalwood in the edge make it impossible to mix w/ other products? Or should I just spray on the edge soe and cover it all with cover scent? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

I haven\'t been that impressed with TE but I am basing it on results of using Pro Edge sample atomizer(1 spray each side of neck).

Phero Dude

The Edge and NPA never ever did anything for me....as for PI/M...well thats a different story

**DONOTDELETE**

I mean could I combine Aspen & TE/Samdalwood without it exploding (lol JK) or having it smell like crap? the smell combo could go wrong. Thanks

I think it\'s kinda hard to mix anything with the sandalwood smell. I do think though that a musk type scent works pretty well. Lots of people, even Bruce commented that mixing TES with that SPMO that at a 1:1 ration smelled nice and I agree. I also think it mixes very well with SOE gel or oil as that scent seems to smell pretty decent. TE requires only a small amount like even dabs for it to work so basing it on that, any cologne should easily cover it.

**DONOTDELETE**

What has PI/m done for you? Also, what is TE supposed to convey about you to the opposite sex?

Thread Information