Close

Stranger

Default new to this site

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I am totally new to this site. I find it fun and informative. I have been interested in pheromones for a very long time. It all started when I received a piece of junk mail for a pheromone product called \"A-10\" (http://www.getgirls.com/attr-10.htm ) way back in the late 80s. That only seemed to get the attention of one girl. It has a very feminine scent too.

Then I kept researching and tried a few of those pheromone products you see in the adult novelty catalogs. They have a very musky scent that doesn\'t seem to get rave reviews from any women. I find most women don\'t like the musk scent.

Then I heard about Winnifred Cutler\'s Athena product while I was in college. I ordered a bottle and gave it a try. And...nothing. It seemed like a reputable product, and it was the first time I had seen an additive to be mixed with my favorite cologne/aftershave, as opposed to its own scent.

Then most recently (a couple of years ago), I ran across another website selling subliminal seduction CDs and pheromones (www.mindcontrolling.com). I ordered their \"Primal Concentrate\" which is another additive that is supposed to be the strongest out there. But alas, I didn\'t see any results.

So now I\'m here. I believe in pheromones and what they can do, but it seems I have been digging and digging with no apparent end in site for quality pheromone products. Hopefully this site and you friendly folks can give me some direction and help me along in this adventure.

I understand phermone science is still in its infancy, and there is much yet to be discovered. Seems you people have all been experimenting trying to find the perfect blend. I know everybody\'s body chemistry is different, and so I would think that one man\'s trash is another man\'s treasure.

But I would also hope that there would be some common ground that can boost any person\'s expectations.

Where do you guys get your stuff? Can you buy some chemistry set with the base ingredients? What are the prices? I am very curious and interested to get into this stuff...

Regards,
    wrt2k

cuddlebear

Default Re: new to this site

The chemistry set with the base ingredients is right here, look under Stone Labs, although I don\'t know if you really want to do that first thing. The best advice I can give you on this whole phero thing is READ THIS FORUM. I know of no other place where there are so many \"phero gurus\" ... There seems to be every kind of person on this site, from the mad scientists to the Casanovas and plus, and this is a big plus, we have WOMEN on this forum who also help guide us. Stick around and you will learn big time. In order to make an intelligent decision on your first product choice, look for threads that discuss the differences between NONE NOL and RONE (and there are a few also discussing A1 and Copulins) and then go from there. Then look at the various products, it will say which products contain what pheros. Good luck! Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, and welcome!

Look just a little further down on this forum, to the \"Pheromone Effects On The User.\" That\'s a very informative post and maybe a good place to start.

After you\'ve read until you\'re tired of reading, pick a product and see what happens. A lot of what you read may not compute until you actually experience the effect for yourself.

Good luck, happy adventuring!

**DONOTDELETE**

Welcome to the forum!

I was once in your shoes, trying crap pheromone products and just wasting my money (even if some of them had a really nice fragrance)... But when I found Love Scent and decided to give another try to pheros, I knew I was getting what I was paying for.

I don\'t remember any of the products you mention, but lots of sites out there are selling water in a nice bottle and let you believe that the stuff would make chicks dig you... Well, welcome to the real thing!

We get out stuff mainly here at Love Scent. I don\'t suggest you to start with the Chem Set, instead have a look at the Cookbook (it\'s the ideal starting point for a newbie, you find it in the reference material) and pick a product you like: about your common ground theory, you might think about choosing Alter Ego, which has three pheros and was recently improved with a nice fragrance... Anyway, read the material and get ready for the real stuff!

Stranger

Thanks guys. You all seem to have good grasp on the situation. And, like someone said, there are WOMEN here who can give advice, that makes a big difference.

I have been reading the posts and see that a lot of people put pure APC on them (a couple of drops), and that seems to make a difference.

I did look over the main page and saw all the products and the chem sets listed. Now I have an idea about prices and availability.

Is there a thread here that JUST has pheromone formulas with field tests?? If not, maybe we should create one..

Regards,
    wrt2k

cuddlebear

The Cookbook plus some of the threads are \"hit threads\" such as the one called HERE IT IS .. 12 LONG PAGES OF HITS .. OR LIES? ... you\'ll literally drown in info ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Welcome, I am new to this sight too and have been reading posts and getting ideas for about the last 2 months, I have started my adventures with APC and I use this alone as well as trying it with TE or SOE I got as samples. I just finished reading the phero cook book and that gave me alot of info on product choice depending on what kind of results you are looking for.

There are also alot of useful tips on application and experimenting to find out what works for you.

The most valuable thing I learned before I received my pheros in the mail is that less is better, and have patience, experiment with products for a week before giving up or changing.

I have one question for any seasoned gurus. I use apc by itself alot and have always used a glass dropper to usually apply 2 drops to neck, behind ears and on wrists and chest, but out of everything I have ever read I cannot find what is recommended, I have always feared ODing so I have never used more than 2 drops, but what is recommended for this product before becoming fatal?

I would appreciate any helpful feed back! Thanks!

\"IF YOU ARE IN CONTROL, YOU ARE NOT GOING FAST ENOUPH!!!!!!\"

Stranger

Has anybody used pheromone candles or oils to burn? I know you can get pheromone laced candles. But what about oils? I know a few of these pheromone products are oil-based. So I figured diluting some and burning it for \"aromatherapy\" with some females present. Any thoughts??

**DONOTDELETE**

Search Frenchie\'s and Whitehall\'s posts - they\'ve both used pheromones in the air. I\'ve done it too, a few drops of PI/w once and another time a few drops of PCC in a scent burner -- you know those kind where you put a small candle (tea light) in the bottom that serves to heat a saucer about six inches above the flame. This gets into whether or not the pheromones are destroyed by heat, etc. All I can say is, it has worked for me. Just watch for OD, because it can easily happen when you\'re wearing \'mones and they\'re also in the air. If you want pheromones in the atmosphere of your surroundings, another way to do it is to spray them on a lampshade (gentle heat from the light bulb will disseminate the \'mones -- best on a lamp shade with a print fabric or if on white, spray in one place that you can turn toward the wall so any spray marks are noticeable) --also, if you can work silk plants into your decor, that works, spray them on the silk plants -- you can put \'mones on anything -- couch slip cover, throw pillows, bed pillow cases...

Stranger

Wow that\'s good stuff. I knew somebody had to have done that before....

**DONOTDELETE**

photoman, do not worry about ODing on APC. It has so little -none concentration that you should bath in it to OD... And you\'d hit a fragrance OD much before [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I don\'t use it much, actually my APC bottle is still full except for some that I used to mix JB#1 and some that I used standalone a while back. My standard application started from 4 dabs up... I noticed some interesting effects at about 6 dabs (can\'t remember the details, it\'s in an old post and you can search for it) but I didn\'t pursue it further.

Since you have a bit of TE, the sample atomizer, you might try to wear those two together, making a lighter version of JB#1. Let us know!

Thread Information