Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Good N\' Plenty...Cucumber...Banana Nut Bread Etc.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Do any of you know if any company made a cologne using these scents that were supposed to attract women? I think it would be a very good cover scent for the Pheros.

Default Re: Good N\' Plenty...Cucumber...Banana Nut Bread Etc.

You can get a bottle of PCC. It has a cucumber/melon scent. Smells really nice, IMO. Has cops, also. Some guys, like MaxiMog, wear PCC only at times. I can\'t remember their results.

Bruce sells it. Its a Stone Lab product. As for real cologne, I don\'t know. There were some posts a little while ago about different colognes/perfumes and their fragrances -- like a chocolate fragrance, etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello Matty,

If I am not mistaken, aniseseed oil, which smells like licorice, best approximates the smell of Good \'n Plenty candy. Try getting some and mixing it with PCC, since that smells like cucumber and melon.

Tom

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, that sounds good! Have any of you tried this?

**DONOTDELETE**

I just went to look @ the PCC it said its for women only...I am a guy, I dont want other guys hitting on me lol.

hello:

use a small amount of anise oil its very powerfull. Its almost as powefull as EW (smell that is)

Paul

Phero Pro

Default Re: Good N\' Plenty...Cucumber...Banana Nut Bread E

Well, heterosexual guys never will hit on you whatever you\'re wearing, and homosexual men may still hit on you when wearing other -mones than copulins. Don\'t refuse from wearing copulins (PCC, EW) just because it\'s supposed to be for women. If copulins can get you results, it\'s worth using, no matter the fact that\'s it\'s not meant to be used by you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Does anyone know a good place to get anise oil? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

I thank you all for your help...I picked up that Anise Seed Extract (it actually tastes good too on stuff LMAO) anyway, PA_Phero_Guy I picked it up at a health food store, its sort of a \"Vitamin Shoppe\" kind of a place. It cost me 5.25 not too bad and there is a hell of alot of it!. What do you guys think about droppin some of that stuff in the Sandalwood edge?

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

If you like the cucumber-melon scent you can buy it as such from various places. Also over the internet.
    It´s true, members of the same sex can and will be affected by the mones no matter which ones you wear. You will also get reactions in all age groups. You got to be able to live with this if you want to use pheros. CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

You can just buy a cucumber melon scent minus the pheros?
    Where could I get that? Because these phero products do cost alot of money and I would prefer to just get the male phero products and cut corners where I can. I mean I don\'t want to spend 25 bucks on a female phero mix if I can get a cologne at target (or somewhere else) for half that and still buy something like alter ego. So, if you know where I could get this could you let me know? thanks.

Phero Pro

Yeah, I do! www.naturesgift.com

A great place for buying essential oils. Some of the best I\'ve ever smelled. The Sandlewood CO2 is so much better than any other sandlewood I\'ve ever smelt. The Jasmine %10 and Vanilla CO2 %10 are real good, too. You can also request up to five samples with an order.

I have green anise myself, but not from that place.

Sadhu

Matty if you look through the archives and do a search for `forum club´ you will come across athread called `database for forum club files´ (or similar) It´s a thread I had started and there´s tons of links for scents etc. I remember an online shop called the fragrance shop or so they have loads of stuff and it´s suppose to be good quality too. CJ

If I remember correctly, guys started wearing cops because supposedly it gives you (a guy) the smell or aura (or however you want to put it) of having been with a woman. The theory being that by wearing cops, you come across as being desirable or something and, thereby, would attract women with it. Women would see you as being worthy; or something along those lines. I don\'t know if I said that right.

So, if that\'s true, wouldn\'t a gay man pick up on the cops and, therefore, stay away from you ? Assuming he can pick up on the cops. Just a thought I had.

I95 -- supposedly, gay people are attracted to pheros of the same sex. Meaning a gay man would be attracted by men\'s pheros. And a gay man who would want to use pheros to attract another gay man would wear men\'s pheros. Which is why even if you wear \"men\'s\" pheros only, a gay guy may still be attracted to you. I don\'t know if I said that right either.

I need food.

Banned User

Yes, gay guys are attracted by rone and none.

The theory behind cops for men is not only to show other people you are a sexually successful guy, but also that it turns on women!

Some time ago there was a guy who said he had quite some success in a club while wearing some of his girlfriend\'s \"vaginal secretions\". He applied them right after they had sex. We are looking for those kind of stories to validate the idea that wearing copulins is beneficial for a guy. Unfortunately there is not enough evidence around yet.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ahh okay.
    Well hey the Anise Seed Extract smells exactly like a good & plenty...perhaps I should just eat a cucumber before I wear this stuff and then put it on? lol I have no fricken idea...what do u think of putting some of that Anise Seed Xtract into the sandalwood edge? Is that a good idea or no?

**DONOTDELETE**

Is the Anise Seed Xtract supposed to do anything alone? From what I read it made it sound like you must put it in something.

Phero Pro

You might be right there: if a gay guy smells copulins, he may stay away from you as he\'s not looking for women and therefore not for their mones either. Never looked at it that way...

Sadhu

If you like an anise like scent, check out a cologne by Mont Blanc called `Presence´. I was given a sample and I liked it, then I realized it´s for men. I had some residue on my finger and after a while I realized it turned too masculine for me to wear. It´s quiet nice really.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cool...I will most definitly have to buy that stuff. Any idea where I can pick it up? Is it popular enough to be sold in Sears or Target or Macys or something? Also do you know how much the stuff costs?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Presence by Mont Blanc

Hello I95Journeyman,

FYI, Mont Blanc is an extremely expensive line of products... I don\'t know what \"Presence\" costs, but to give you an idea, I was given one XMAS their cheapest pen, costing $200 (including a signature engraving). Go check out www.montblanc.com and you\'ll see what I mean. You might have up to four boutiques you can visit, if you live in the northern part of NJ. Happy hunting!

cuddlebear

Default Re: Presence by Mont Blanc

That rules out finding it in Sears .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

I´m not exactly sure where to get it but if you go to a big dept store like Macy´s they might have it too or at least give you a clue.
    Over the internet may be the other option. But it´s best to get a sample first in case you don´t like it.
    BTW the fragrances are not as expensive as their pens [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: BTW the fragrances are not as expensive as...

CJ01-

Thank God they\'re not! Wouldn\'t THAT suck? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Whew [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Yeah since I wrote that post I checked online, they sell for about 30-40 bucks. Hey I have a question, it might sound rediculous, but what is the difference between \"Eau de Toilette\" and \"Cologne\"? I remember there being a difference but I forget what it was lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

Sadhu

Yeah it would suck [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] especially for them, they´d loose money I reckon.

Phero Pro

From basenotes.com:

What is the difference between an Eau de Toilette and a Cologne?

Officially they are fragrances with different strengths. Eau De Toilette will contain 4%-8% of the perfume oil, where as an Eau de Cologne will contain 2%-5%. Therefore, an Eau de Cologne should be a lighter and not so longer lasting fragrance. Traditionally, An EDC will have a citrus scent.
    However in the world of Men\'s Fragrance, the definitions have become slightly blurred. A lot of the time, a fragrance house will call an Eau de Toilette strength fragrance, a Cologne. Nine times out of ten, in men\'s fragrance a Cologne will be of EDT strength. There are a few houses which use the correct term (Guerlain for example)

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, I guess so...I certainly wouldn\'t go and buy a licorice perfume for 200...esp. since I only have 50 bucks to spend (birthday money) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Maybe I should just go to the dollar store and pick up...\"BK our version of CK\" Lmao! (Oh BTW, Im a newbie now...woo hoo [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img])

**DONOTDELETE**

Ahh thanks alot for letting me know that! So really the names dont even matter much anymore.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sometimes it does make a difference. Weakest to strongest, it goes body splash, cologne, eau de toilette, eau de parfum, perfume. So you would apply accordingly.

Sometimes you can really like the cologne but not like the eau de parfum or eau de toilette, or vice versa. If you have the opportunity, it\'s interesting sometimes to compare a scent in its various strengths.

Except it just occurred to me - do men\'s scents even come in a perfume?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information