Hello, I am totally new to this site. I find it fun and informative. I have been interested in pheromones for a very long time. It all started when I received a piece of junk mail for a pheromone product called \"A-10\" (http://www.getgirls.com/attr-10.htm ) way back in the late 80s. That only seemed to get the attention of one girl. It has a very feminine scent too.

Then I kept researching and tried a few of those pheromone products you see in the adult novelty catalogs. They have a very musky scent that doesn\'t seem to get rave reviews from any women. I find most women don\'t like the musk scent.

Then I heard about Winnifred Cutler\'s Athena product while I was in college. I ordered a bottle and gave it a try. And...nothing. It seemed like a reputable product, and it was the first time I had seen an additive to be mixed with my favorite cologne/aftershave, as opposed to its own scent.

Then most recently (a couple of years ago), I ran across another website selling subliminal seduction CDs and pheromones (www.mindcontrolling.com). I ordered their \"Primal Concentrate\" which is another additive that is supposed to be the strongest out there. But alas, I didn\'t see any results.

So now I\'m here. I believe in pheromones and what they can do, but it seems I have been digging and digging with no apparent end in site for quality pheromone products. Hopefully this site and you friendly folks can give me some direction and help me along in this adventure.

I understand phermone science is still in its infancy, and there is much yet to be discovered. Seems you people have all been experimenting trying to find the perfect blend. I know everybody\'s body chemistry is different, and so I would think that one man\'s trash is another man\'s treasure.

But I would also hope that there would be some common ground that can boost any person\'s expectations.

Where do you guys get your stuff? Can you buy some chemistry set with the base ingredients? What are the prices? I am very curious and interested to get into this stuff...

Regards,
wrt2k