Close

Default Reading body language

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does anyone know of serious websites about body language?

I\'ve found many where they sell books etc. That\'s not wat I\'m looking for, I mean webs where they show you ow to read the cues.

Banned User

Default Re: Reading body language

I have found that a lot of girls like to play with you...So, they KNOW the signs and they PURPOSELY give them to you to play with you.

What you got to do...Even if a girl gies you these signs, just talk to her (nicely) and see if she REALLY likes you or not...

Bart

So have I, but it seems many of these signs are practically uncontrollable, that\'s why I\'m looking for something serious not the abc we all know.

Banned User

Well, here\'s the thing...Now, I know at my age, teenage, girls don\'t knwo what they want, or, they might THINK they do, but, they don\'t...Anyway.

If a girl likes you, you\'ll know...

It take 5 minutes for someone to figure out your personality. If she is still talking to you afte 5 minutes, you\'re doing something right, just, be yourself, dont\' try to be funny, or seroius, or put on an act.

But, most of the time, MOST people are polite. Now, for me, most ALL girls would NEVER do that, get away from me thing, becuase I\'m a bit intimidating....

But, here\'s the thing you got to remember...You may like someone, or think you do, but, if they don\'t like you, what\'s the point? What is really the point? Just chill man.... And look people in the eyes...And get phsyical contact, give her some signals too..It\'s just INGENIOUS..You can do something without saying it directly (which you SHOULDN\'T do, lol)

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

fastseduction.com has a huge list of body language tips. Go to the fast seduction 101 player guide, then under \"how to get started\" you\'ll see \"reading body language\".

Go to http://www.askmen.com do a search about body language, there you will find useful information.

Phero Dude

Go out and get a book or two.. Teach Yourself Body Language is a good read. The Art of Speed Reading People, while not directly body language, is INVALUABLE in figuiring out a person, what their motivations are, and how to communicate with them. Your best bet, however, is to get out there and do \"field research\". Sit in a bar and watch people. Staring, is of cours, not advised, but by watching people as a disinterested third party, you gain an objectivitiy that you will not find in your own adventures.

Thread Information