Close

Thread: SOE test

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SOE test

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, I decided to test SOE once again (about 10th time). I wore it 5 dabs or so.. And went to school... SOE remained undetected, and no responses... well, I went to my `kinda-girlfriend` and wanted her to smell.. She said `ok` but told me that it smells like her father\'s old BRUT cologne.. The day passed on with other painfully neutral `nice`s...

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: SOE test

Hey akinu, I know how you feel. Recently, I have been giving a second chance to the products I gave up on a few months ago. Well, perhaps not surprisingly, they still don\'t work. (In fact, no product has ever worked for me.) I have been having doubts as to if this warrants my time and effort (not to mention money) - maybe I would be better off just giving up and concentrating on something else. Well, truthfully, I don\'t know. I plan to use pheros for a little longer, though. Good luck on your search.

Sorry if this is off-topic...

SOE never did much for me either. Except one time, I applied 12\" from the roll on bottle (to wrists, forearms, neck) and I fragranced OD. I was giving a friend a ride on my way into the office and she kept putting her finger to her nose; she was trying to be nonchalant about it.

Then when I got to the office (a small office), a couple of my co-workers/friends (a guy and a girl) were doing the same thing. Another co-worker (a guy) kept standing really close to me. Kept being really nice to me and asking me if I needed anything. He was the project manager. Lunch was delivered while I was on the phone helping out an offsite team member with his computer. The project manager dude laid out my food in front of me, went and got me utensils, put the straw into my drink while making sure his fingers didn\'t touch the straw, etc. It was pretty funny.

This happened over the summer. The ac in my car was broken and so was the ac in the office. So I was sweating like a pig.

I don\'t use SOE anymore. I never did like the smell. Smells like cheap cologne, IMO. And 12\" of SOE gave me sneeze attacks.

cuddlebear

Wow, that\'s a lot of negatives about SOE. Haven\'t tried it myself, but this surprises me ... isn\'t that JVK\'s product? Aren\'t there quite a few people who like it? Hmmm ... Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**

There are lots of people who like it; it\'s a good product. If the scent doesn\'t suit you, that does make it hard to use. It would be nice if there were an unscented SOE. But it\'s had consistent good results over time with many people and many people enjoy the scent.

Yeah. Sorry. I didn\'t mean to say it sucks or anything like that.

Twas just that I, personally, didn\'t like the fragrance. Plus, to be fair about it, I didn\'t really field test it all that much; mainly because of the fragrance.

I purchased it because there were a lot of good reports on the forum a while back.

cuddlebear

If you don\'t like the fragrance of any cologne, then it isn\'t for you. If the wearer is going to exude confidence, he/she can\'t be wearing something that he/she doesn\'t like his/herself. Wow, am I being PC or what? Seriously, though, the scent is very important and you must use one that is pleasing to you regardless of the pheromone content. Otherwise you could mix mones with garlic and you\'d get sex. You might check out the women\'s forum and see what their thoughts are about SOE ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah. That\'s why I stopped wearing SOE. The fragrance was buggin\' the hell outta me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I\'ve recently been wearing a CS mix. I put 3 squirts of unscented lotion into a teaspoon, 2 drops of the CS mix, and 2 drops of vanilla essential oil (a mix of 5 mL of apricot kernal oil and 7 drops of vanilla EO).

I really like the scent. Now if I can only break out of social stupidity a little faster. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I tried some of the SOE gels I got as a sample the fragrance is not for me either mostly because it´s too masculine on me. But as far as I remember it fades and I can cover it up with my own fragrance.
    An idea might be not to apply it to the top part of your body, unless you do the armpit trick and find a scent you can use which mixes well with SOE.
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with biteme i got the SOE gel packs as a free bonus and it smells like my girl friends arm pits and it makes me really dizzy, i\'ve had countless hits with TE + Diluted RM i cant really stand strong scents.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi guys,

Perhaps I am missing something, but is there any way you could just squeeze some of that SOE gel stuff into your favorite Cologne bottle and shake it up until it dissolves in there? I mean, it may not dissolve, I don\'t know, but it sounds like a good idea, especially with so many people complaining about the smell...theres my two cents (and I have never even used the stuff lol)

**DONOTDELETE**

well today I got a slightly better reaction than ignorance.. rolled the SOE on my shirt and made a Superman \"S\" on my shirt, then covered it with Ultraviolet spray.. girls seemed to behave nicely.. but it can be just because of the ultraviolet, it is the best perfume so far to me, girls luv it

Thread Information