Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Friendly and approachable (Mens use of PI/w?)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is Womens Primal Unscented? I\'ve read a few posts about guys using the womens brews because of the -nol. I\'d like to try this. I was thinking about just buying the -nol concentrate available as a separate 10ml bottle in the \"Kit\" section. How about adding a little copulins? Anybody know what the ratio of -nol to copulins is in PI/w? I\'m a 39 yr old guy happily married. Would just like something that puts peoples minds at ease during most social occations and encounters. Friendly and approachable is what I\'m after. Need unscented potions only.

Journeyman

Default Re: Friendly and approachable (Mens use of PI/w?)

I current use the PI/w and love it not only because it is scentless but the \'nol concentration. I have been married for almost 7 years now (7 Dec will be my 7th anniversary) and there has been the normal ups & downs (mostly downs). When I started using the DD1 mix around my wife it lifted her mood up quite a bit. Using the PI/w around her seems to make her giddy if that\'s the correct word. We are both military and it has been stressful on both of us, not to mention 3 kids. The use of Lovescent\'s pheromones has been very helpful nowaways.

Sorry to run on like this but it\'s rare that I share my experiences on this board. As far as PI/w usage, I use a drop between both ears and use a Cool Water roll-on on my chin and forehead.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the information Xaviel. So PI/w has no scent. Great. I\'m probably going to go it. I was a little concerned about the copulins but it seems to be of benefit in small amounts when used on men.

You mentioned the DD1mix (I could not find what this was in the \"Abbreviations Commonly used\" area) - what is this? You said you are currently using PI/w. Did you prefer this over PI/w?

DD#1 is a mix invented by Watcher.

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html

The link above has a listing of all the famous mixes and their ratios (toward the middle of the page). DD#1 is 7 parts SOE and 3 parts NPA/m.

Recently, people started using a variation called DD Lite, which is I think 9 parts SOE and 1 part NPA/m, but I\'m not sure. Some people reported good success w/this ratio.

Phero Pro

i ordered some PI/w unscented today. I will be trying it mixed with cool scent and alone in a couple of days. will report back.

Journeyman

Don\'t worry about the copulins in the PI/w. I\'ve had no men hit on me thank goodness. I love the DD1 mix (SOe/NPA) but I prefer PI/w more. I have made more female friends since using it and 2 of them chat more with me than they do their own spouses and spill their life stories to me. Sometimes telling me stuff they would not even tell their own friends. I call this stuff the \"Gut-Spiller\". It rules! Wish I had this stuff 10 years ago but then I think that I probably would have about 50 kids sprinkled around the US and any other country I have visited.

**DONOTDELETE**

I never thought I\'d see the day where men spent money on a substance to make women talk more.

Journeyman

Weird huh Red. I\'ve always had that effect on most women except my other half but this stuff amplifies that. Oh and happy belated b-day FTR!

**DONOTDELETE**

It IS weird. I\'m reading this stuff and thinking, god, I really AM getting old. Now I\'ve seen everything. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Journeyman

Your\'re not getting older, the world is just getting weirder. Most of my life my best friends have been females and they all claim I\'m a very good listener...all except the spouse again who claims I never listen to her. Go figure...lol.

Phero Pro

---------------------------------------------------------
    FTR: I never thought I\'d see the day where men spent money on a substance to make women talk more.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Very nice -- understated, with a deadpan delivery. I almost fell out of my chair, laughing. Woo Hoo, that was good. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What effect have you noticed it having on other males in casual and formal situations? I do some public speaking and find myself in many different types of enviroments. In business situations (non-competitive) I encounter many more men than women. I\'m sure my wife will be most pleased about the effects you\'ve described on women...sounds ok to me though.

**DONOTDELETE**

Gerund, I\'m so glad you liked that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I think men only want certain women to talk to them more. That is, until they can put something in their mouth to quiet them down.

Journeyman

I used some at a men\'s meeting this morning just to test it out and nothing different at first but after the meeting was over I tried to hurry up and leave so I could get back to work but that failed. 2 of the guys stopped me and asked me a million questions and would not stop chatting til I told them I had to take my kid to school. Other than the after-meeting chattiness nothing weird.

Perhaps it was the \"freedom to interact\" after the meeting. There were probably \"restraints\" and \"protocols\" to be adheared to IN the meeting???

**DONOTDELETE**

So is anyone else (man) using PI/w out there for it\'s effects with women? Any mixes, this nol/copulin combination could concievably bring more females into the picture!!! Get them talking to you and feeling safe and then--use Jambat #1 possibly with soe mixed in. Sound good??

Phero Pro

BUMP

cuddlebear

I have heard success stories from men using cops but I still have serious reservations about it. In a sexual pursuit, if a guy wears cops, the woman is going to think he is taken. She smells the other girl! This is why I am very hesitant to wear PI/w despite the fact that I am a serious NOL fan. Now for non-sexual encounters where you want to be approachable, that\'s something entirely different. It could work well there ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Cuddles, I see your logic, but it doesn\'t seem to be playing out exactly that way. In practice, it does not drive women off. From what I understand from the guys who are using cops.

Phero Pro

Glad you updated your profile, FTR. At least now I\'m 100% that what I always thought about you IS TRUE! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Haha jokey joke silly profile. I blame it on CJ01 for giving the inspiration.

And what was it that you thought about me? Oh, I know. You thought, \"I bet that woman sure can hula dance.\" Right?

cuddlebear

Well the fact that he always thought about you is very nice [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Nono, that \"you are a WOMAN!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t even know what to say to that. But of the things you could have \"always thought,\" that\'s sure one of the better ones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Surely, SURELY no one doubted that ... SURELY ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Well there have been moments of doubt [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, it got back to me that somebody had gone Austin Powers on me.

Too many folks know better and too many had the sense not to fall for it to begin with. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

But didn\'t ya see her \"occupation\" in the profile?

Enlightened One

Legal secretary?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information