Okay, I was going for a job interview. As always I waited for the train but this time did something different. I sprayed Edge in the hair in stead of my APC - NPA mix and sprayed my mix in my goatee and once on my tie. When I got on the train I didn\'t seem to get much of a reaction except from one woman who smiled at me. Normally I hardcore reactions with APC/NPA. But some funny things did happen...

...I noticed that MEN started treating me very nice (you sure you didn\'t send me the wrong thing BRUCE)? I was in line at a Chinese resturaunt and a guy behind me took the extra effort to make sure hand me a tray. (I didn\'t get one when I got in line). The fact he even noticed I didn\'t have one was odd I mean he was talking to his friends so I was suprised he\'d even take note of that.

Later when I got to the interview I filled out the paperwork and attached my resume. The person doing the hiring was a woman so I figured why not, I sprayed my resume with Edge.

Later I went to a bookstore and sat by with this girl who struck up a conversation with me and tried to get me into a cult of some kind. I then hung out with a female friend of mine who said she wasn\'t big on the Edge but she didn\'t say it smelled like BO either...

...so I guessing the Edge purchase was a bust. I was thinking about returning it for my NPA but that bottle would come in so handy so I decided to keep it...

...when I got home I was informed the woman from the company called and said congradulations and told me a day to come in and begin training. This was after interviewing over three hundred people in today. She called before I even got home. So I think I\'m going to have to test the Edge some more. I\'m thinking maybe Edge and Realm (if I can find the 2 year old bottle of Realm I had around here).