Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default The first on The EDGE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, I was going for a job interview. As always I waited for the train but this time did something different. I sprayed Edge in the hair in stead of my APC - NPA mix and sprayed my mix in my goatee and once on my tie. When I got on the train I didn\'t seem to get much of a reaction except from one woman who smiled at me. Normally I hardcore reactions with APC/NPA. But some funny things did happen...

...I noticed that MEN started treating me very nice (you sure you didn\'t send me the wrong thing BRUCE)? I was in line at a Chinese resturaunt and a guy behind me took the extra effort to make sure hand me a tray. (I didn\'t get one when I got in line). The fact he even noticed I didn\'t have one was odd I mean he was talking to his friends so I was suprised he\'d even take note of that.

Later when I got to the interview I filled out the paperwork and attached my resume. The person doing the hiring was a woman so I figured why not, I sprayed my resume with Edge.

Later I went to a bookstore and sat by with this girl who struck up a conversation with me and tried to get me into a cult of some kind. I then hung out with a female friend of mine who said she wasn\'t big on the Edge but she didn\'t say it smelled like BO either...

...so I guessing the Edge purchase was a bust. I was thinking about returning it for my NPA but that bottle would come in so handy so I decided to keep it...

...when I got home I was informed the woman from the company called and said congradulations and told me a day to come in and begin training. This was after interviewing over three hundred people in today. She called before I even got home. So I think I\'m going to have to test the Edge some more. I\'m thinking maybe Edge and Realm (if I can find the 2 year old bottle of Realm I had around here).

Default Re: The first on The EDGE

jambat,

Absolutely PERFECT logic!
    The Edge is a winner!But it needs covering Big-Time!
    And assuming that your Realm is old and partially used, I think you\'re in for a treat.
    I had a bottle of Realm for maybe two,three years. I liked it SO much that I made VERY sure that I had a new bottle before I ran out.My old bottle has a much RICHER,FULL-BODIED scent than does my new one.
    I DO NOT at all think that the formula has changed, but that the cologne in the bottle has AGED and matured as if it were a wine or whiskey.Something about the blending,breathing,...whatever the liquid in the bottle does with the air,or alcohol cloud that forms within the container,makes this stuff(and perhaps all scents) smell BETTER.
    You decant wine to bring out it\'s bouquet by exposing it to air.A chocolate milkshake gets its flavor by having a large percentage of air bubbles.I believe the same holds for colognes.
    Can you imagine, a half bottle of Realm,vintage 1998 being auctioned for three,even four times the price of a fresh, full bottle!? But then, you\'d probably have to establish provenance.

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Oscar
    P.S. CONGRATULATIONS on the job! Hope it\'s a good one! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks. I\'m supposed to be there tommorrow so I\'ll see what\'s happening. I hope it\'s a good gig too. It\'s supposed to pay well and I\'ll need it for all these dates I plan to go out on. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Either way, I\'ve done something quite nice and hopefully I can tell you about it tommorrow. I could help a lot of people using the Edge if it works, if not it\'ll probably be maximum destruction. If nothing else all of this has been quite fun. Normally I lead a rther hum drum life and all this testing has been fun. (Considering I\'ve been getting more chances to test too). I\'ve even found some little hang outs and places that are really nice for these kind of test.

**DONOTDELETE**

Congrats oscar on the job, i gave you the rating as well [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] anyhows yeah the testing is really fun and when the combo comes off its always good anyhow see you all later im off for a couple of days for a hoilday so i will be back in about 5 or 6 bye all have fun i will

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like TE worked exactly how it was supposed to. I really hope you’re not planning to send it back cause when you start being treated differently by men then you know it’s working. Isn’t it the biggest ego boost to have both genders jumping around you? I think that will draw the women in more than anything else, to see that you are the ‘most dominant’ man they’ve ever met, where total strangers and every single person in the room agrees that you’re da-man. Maybe that was the goal of the company, to put a little twist on their product and really put out a “man-ly” product instead of just another smell to attract women. What do you think? Keep testing and let us know.

I went to the doctor’s office not too long ago, I had my APC and TE on from 14 hours ago, took a shower the night before when I was going out so I didn’t need one that morning. When he asked me to take my shirt off he jumped when he turned around, he was so uncomfortable until I left that I didn’t know whether or not to laugh or be scared. Later I went in to the Pharmacy to pickup my perscription and this tough guy was standing there like he was da-man or something. Some time passed and we both sat down, after 30 seconds his hands were neatly folded in his lap indicating that he was submitting to me, the dominant male. I had the biggest smile on my face, what an ego boost I tell you.

Oh yeah, congrats on the job. You stuck out of a crowd of 300 people, now that’s impressive. Maybe we should all go for interviews for fun and see what happens. lol

**DONOTDELETE**

The sucky part is now I\'m curious if I want this job. I went to an interview today and the job seems kind of shady. But there\'s good money in it but I\'m going to be watching what goes on here very closely before I sign on to this place.

**DONOTDELETE**

I got my edge and alter ego yesterday and this stuff kicks ass real major so i might just tuck the andro and attraction away and im getting better Hits so to speak its getting even more freaky oh no lol thanx bruce for the stuff it arrived yesterday and i will definitely be buying from here next time

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Paul, Are you mixing them or using them separatly? And how much of wich?

**DONOTDELETE**

How much better can your hits get Paul? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey jambat and kakua i am using them seperatley when i leave in the morning just applying three drops of the Alter ego on the neck.
    (Basically just right the way round) spaced out.

Then three sprays of the edge is what seems to be good at the moment two on the front of my shirt and one on the back. The responses are great i was on the bus going home from work yesterday and i had to stand up and this good looking chick gets on and i was right up the front anyway she basically started doing that rubbing up against me thing i think the new short for that is TRT (Tree rubbing thing) sounds good and ive got the flu so i left it alone(damn its good to be able to do that isnt it) [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] it was all discrete but heck it felt good lol

**DONOTDELETE**

So I got The Edge, NPA and APC mixed up together with a few drops of Jasmine and Eucalyptus. What do you think I should do with that? Discussion.

**DONOTDELETE**

Still thinking just go and give it a test run look for really weird stuff tomorrow i give attraction andro the egde and alter ego a complette combo run what about that any ideas anyone

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'d say gun it. Experimentation is how I got the APC/NPA mix so I\'m going test this. You think I should use it just like the Edge. I mean I think three shots might be two strong for a mix like this. I tried one today and nothing happened. No one got agressive but nothing great happened either and I sat between two chicks.

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Thread Information