Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Whats a good product to use for blk girls or mixed

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Whats a good consistent product that works on blk girls ages 16-25? or any mixed girl?

Phero Pro

Default Re: Whats a good product to use for blk girls or mixed

well there was some speculation a little while back that dark skinned women (black, latin, or hispanic) seemed to like high none. The products/mixes of high none are NPA, PI, RM, JB#1(NPA and APC), and JBX(NPA and RM).

Phero Pro

Yep, that\'s the scuttlebut from what I understand, that dark-complected women respond well to pheros with high -none concentrations.

I have no personal experience indicating that it\'s true, however. As blacks represent about only 1% of the population in Montana, it\'s not easy for me to conduct field research... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

I\'m curious ... I think I will do the field test ... plenty of black girls here in Florida. And since I have some -none here that isn\'t doing me any good in my other pursuits, maybe this will be a good way to put it to use. It doesn\'t seem to attract redheads ... Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**

Redheads like RONE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But good luck with your field work. You\'re a good man. I know you\'re doing this just so you can share your findings with us, and it\'s a noble effort.

**DONOTDELETE**

I do have to share this very recent experiences -they can, without doubt, help us with our research. I have tried NPA twice since I bought it.
    First time, I was at the studio and my partner\'s girlfriend (an attractive Latin girl) kept on coming in to chat and \"watch me work\". She did sneeze a couple of times (and believe me, I tried hard to cover that pis smell). I never mess with people that I work with, so NOP, I have not and will not do anything about that.
    Last night, however, I had what u guys call a direct hit. It was my second time with NPA and, when I arrived home, a black girl (our actual object of study) was waiting by the door. As I opened the door, she asked out of the blue: \"hablas espanol?\", in bad Spanish. I answered yes. Then, with a sly grin, she asked: \"what other tongues do u speak?\". I, not really aware of where she was going (in one of my oblivious -dumbass, out in space- states ), answered: \"English, Spanish and French, why do u ask?\" Next thing she tells me that she really wants to learn and Spanish and needs a teacher. I, after landing on Earth and regaining consciousness, told her that I would give her Spanish lessons in exchange for hip hop dancing. As I have mentioned before, I really DISLIKE hip hop, but hey, that dirty dancing thing IS interesting to say the least. I DO want to start classes as soon as possible.....I have never had a black gf/lover/partner.
    By the way...... a VERY sexy Colombian girl with almond eyes and RED highlights on her hair....counts as a redhead??????? Cause if it does, u have to tell me wich product has that RONE!

**DONOTDELETE**

Try her and see. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    She could at least be an honorary redhead.

Journeyman

The DD1 mix works real well for young latinos and black females. I tried it on in a club in Puerto Rico and it worked 2 well. Most of the local guys did not like the girls flocking over to here I was sitting. I\'m mixed black,hispanic but the guys still did not like the attention I was getting.

cuddlebear

Default First test ... Black Targets

Not being one to waste time, I did my first None w/Black Targets test tonight. Three observations, 1) I had the feeling from the start that I didn\'t have QUITE ENOUGH None on when I went out the door. A shame cuz i could have just brought the little bottle with me. 2) The Black women certainly didn\'t jump on me, but they didn\'t act even a little bit alarmed when I moved in real close. A small sign. 3) Okay, here\'s the strange one ... I got more reaction from WHITE WOMEN who seemed to want to steal my attention back from the Black women. They immediately looked straight at me and started conversation even though I didn\'t know who they were. I wore one drop PI on each side of the neck and covered it with Drakkar. This is just the first night, I have to put more on next time. Don\'t think I\'ve really proven anything just yet .. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Default Re: First test ... Black Targets

Ok, this should be obvious, but maybe not to very newbies. We\'re talking PI/m (None) not PI/w (Nol) Later, Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

KR#1 has brought me consistent hits from the darker skinned women such as latina and black - might I add, ESPECIALLY latina, lol.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

hey letstryit,
    I just wanted to know if you have had any other hits from blk women or darker skinned women using NPA or any other kind of pheromone? If anyone else has had any kind of experience with blk women and pheromones let me know. I am a little new to the whole pheromone thing. Thanks

cuddlebear

Thanks for bumping up this thread. I was trying to find where it was said that redheads like RONE ... Hope it\'s true cuz I just got some ... (RONE that is)

cuddlebear

By the way, I did do some testing with NONE and Black women and couldn\'t really get any result that pointed to NONE working better with them. Others have, though. My location is a perfect place to do such experiments, since we have a very high Afro-American population with TONS of attractive black females. I am in northern Florida. I may resume the tests at some point but I don\'t quite know where to go with it at present . Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

In my experience, NPA or TE is the ticket. Better yet, my version of JB1 = 7 parts APC to 3 parts TE.

Thread Information