Close

Thread: RM

**DONOTDELETE**

Default RM

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just gotr some RM and to be honest im a little worried. I keep hearing bad things. I know it depends on the person but i would liek to hear from all of you, good and bad alike, but hopefully somthing to give me some hope. By the bye, im (18) and told this may not have been the greatest choice as the heavy scent of none can dissuade women my age, but i use Ralph Lauren\'s \"Romance\" a fragrance i love. If anyone has any expirience with this, please share it.

Default Re: RM

RM is a \"clean\" a-none with little propensity for OD.

However, ODs could happen, especially around the \"sensitive times\" for females, but you\'re less likely to do that than withother formulas. The answer is to start low and go slow - begin with one dab and gradually increase if necessary. I seldom use more than two dabs.

Don\'t try to blend RM and cologne in a bottle - apply separately although RM\'s built-in fragrance is one of the better scents pre-mixed with pheromones and can stand alone for the first hour or two. After that, the \'none lingers but the scent is gone so covering with a cologne might be necessary.

Phero Pharaoh

Only 1-2 hours? EH? Blah. I just bought RM (I\'m regretting it now.) because I wanted to mix it with PI, but if the scent only lasts that long, that mix won\'t be too dependable in covering PI smell once RM\'s scent fades. Jeeze, I wonder why I even bother with Stone Labs products.

- Krish

I got a hit the first time I used RM,it\'s a good product. I wouldn\'t recommend mixing it with another cologne since it already has a scent, it would probably clash with it. I recommend one dab (all over the neck) and also to purchase some SOE gel packs.

**DONOTDELETE**

krtel, why are you regretting buying RM? Don\'t bring down a product just because it doesn\'t work as a cover scent... If it was APC, I could have understood, but we\'re talking about some good -none in that bottle. Give it a try and let the world know, I am pretty satisfied in how RM works for me. About Stone Labs, I\'m about to try AE, did you give that one a shot?

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, I have bought AE and it doesen\'t as much for me as SoE & PI does, but it is good. The scent fades away FAST though. :-\\

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

RM is a very fine product, and it\'s great when mixed with AE or SoE. As for experiences, I\'m 17/m and the RM-SoE mix has bagged me 2 different girls this past month alone (It\'s ironic, though - pheromones have finally given me a shot at girls, but I always seem to pick girls who aren\'t really my type....bah), and slowly (after about 3 months of use) I\'m starting to notice subtle reactions from girls I\'ve known for a while (more friendliness, more physical contact, etc.).

And RM\'s -none is \"clean\" -none, which makes girls less liable to keep their distance than with \"dirty\" -none like NPA\'s. So relax - I\'d say you made a good choice. I would recommend you didn\'t mix the RM with your cologne, as mixing two scented products can be a very bad idea. But stick with the RM for a while, and you never know just what might happen.

Cheers!

**DONOTDELETE**

RM is a very fine product, it had a very strong scent when i used it at first so i added water to the bottle from the neck up and it gave it a good mild scent i use it simultaneously with TE, i spray once under each arm pit after ive applied my deoderant ( i use Right Guard Xtreme the one with the \"Fresh Blast\" Scent ) it mixes better than with my old spice, then i apply 1 dab of Diluted RM behind each ear and 1 dab on my adams apple.

Ive gotten tons of hits with this mix, they tend to be more on the social side so i use it in the work place but if im going to go out to a club I use my APC/NPA 7:3 mix because the hits tend to be more on the sexual side.

Phero Pro

i have been wearing a dab of RM on my chin with cool scent sprayed all over me with some success lately. Though when I first got RM I could not get anything out of it.

Thread Information