Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default newbie questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So many products, so many mixes, so many new terms...

Ok admittedly, I\'ve tried to read through a bunch of posts to get a good sense of what I\'d like to try but with all that\'s available here it\'s a bit much to absorb at once.

So my question is: Where should I start? What should I try first? I know everyone\'s body chemistry is different but is there a good product or group of products I should start with that will give me decent results without frustrating the heck out of me or emptying my pocketbook?

I\'m really interested in eventually trying some of these mixes that people have made. Is there a general repository for these mix recipes? What about a general terminology area ( I\'m confused as to whether say DIHL is a good thing or a bad thing, or what exactly constitutes a \"hit\" etc.)?

Currently I\'m looking at AE and SoE to start with but I\'d like help from you guys since most seem to have a good deal of experience to share.

Help!
    Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: newbie questions

I\'m also a newbie to this forum, although I discovered APC about a year ago. But it was not until recently that I discovered that there are so many different pheromone products. I now own AE, APC, SOE and NPA. From what little experience I have, and from what I\'ve been reading on this board, I\'d say the best products to buy would be something that covers all 3 (NONE, RONE and NOL). That way you always have room to experiment.
    AE for example has all 3 and is pretty stable. You can also consider NPA and SOE for mixes in case you want to increase or decrease the none content in your mixes.
    Again, just a few months experience with mones, but I hope I\'ve been of some help.

Default Re: newbie questions

Welcome to both of you!

You can find a lot of info in the Pheromone Reference Material (link at the top of the page), esp. in the Cook Book. Not all of the mixes are in there yet, there are a few prototype ones out there untested, but the majority of the proven ones are in there.

Phero science is still in its infancy, and we are constantly updating, so if you have a FAQ or a statement that you think needs to be in the reference material, PM nimbus (thats to all forum members BTW)

Thread Information