Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Does this count?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi all,

this school semester is almost over. i got to know this girl a little bit over the semester. she is a lifeguard and i started swimming to slim down a bit.

Anyway, we were studying for the 2nd chemistry test and i noticed that when we took break, she started to take her hair out of the pony tail, flip it and put it back. she did this several times. I am sitting with my back toward pool lights and the triple door to the outside is about 80 ft away with bright sunlight coming in. I noticed that when she looked at me, her pupils would contract then immediately dilate like crazy. it nearly filled her entire iris. so this is going on while we are studying a couple of weeks ago.

i got some pheromones and was wearing 1 1/2 drops of AE and a couple of swipes of SOE. there wasn\'t much SOE though, probably due to the SOE being new and i wasn\'t paying attention when i put it on.

Nothing much happened today at school that was out of the ordinary until later tonight when i visited her at the pool. we sometimes exchanged stares but this was crazy. she kept looking at me. I, of course, just looked at her since my brother was busy explaining biology class to her. The funny thing was that while my brother was talking to her, she kept looking at me. I smiled at her a time or two and she smiled back, all the while it was like she couldn\'t take her eyes off of me. oh yeah, she offered to help me learn to parallel ski better. what do you guys think?

i didn\'t get to talk to her much, my brother was busy talking most of the time.

fiddler

cuddlebear

Default Re: Does this count?

Yeah it counts! In my book, anything that happens with the mone that wouldn\'t have happened without it counts. Looking at you while someone else is talking to her. Yeah, dude that counts! As a hit, that is! Later, Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I think you she\'s thinking more about horizontal lambada than parallel skiing. Dilated pupils says a lot.

Enlightened One

Sounds like you need to really take her up on that offer.
    A quick question, have you taken notice of how other girls react also not just youre target which is her but other girls you get to come in contact with. Pay close attention and im sure you will find that reactions are coming from a few more directions.
    Yeah for sure take her up on her offer and do some talking, even if it is only going to be a friendship you can learn a few things i wish i had have this stuff when i was in high school 5 years ago, althought i started using pheros 2 weeks after finishing high school and have had fun since.
    AE and SOE is good for the 16-25 age group which im in myself. Chase her next semester also lol.

And good luck keep us updated. You might want to see if you can invite youre brother along might make it easier to find out what she likes and let him do all the work for you, then try to get close to her using the information she spits out (can be very useful)

Sounds like a mega hit, if your interested in this girl asks her out. Once you get that hit don\'t let the opportunity pass you by. Keep us posted on more of her or anyone else\'s reactions.

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks guys. I do plan on asking her out. gonna get her phone number first, take her out to lunch and go skiing with her.

FTR, you think she\'s thinking that? she seems kind of shy. but can\'t seem to stop looking though.

one complication is that i have a g/f but the relationship has been going downhill for over a year. i guess i\'m just a softie, she cheated on me last summer while she was home in CA, then when i found out, she was crying like crazy. that was a big mistake, not breaking up with her.

oh yeah, the girl knows i have a g/f but she is being awfully friendly for a shy girl. FTR, do women care that a guy has a g/f? (meaning that they still want to be asked out)

fiddler

**DONOTDELETE**

Some women do; some women don\'t. Some women are very competitive with other women and like the challenge of stealing a guy away from someone else. Some women figure it\'s your choice and your girlfriend\'s your problem; if the two of you like each other and you want to spend time together, then why not, and how you handle your girlfriend about it is on you. Some women want a complete breakup before they will go out with you. Some women would be furious if you went out with them and had a girlfriend and never told them before you went out with them that you had a girlfriend.

Even though your girlfriend cheated on you, my advise is for you to do the right thing anyway and tell her you are going to start dating other people. If she makes a scene and cries and asks if it\'s retaliation for what she did or if you have someone else in mind, tell her you just think it\'s best for you this way, and disengage from her, don\'t sit around and argue or let her work you into changing your mind under pressure. You don\'t have to break up with her if you don\'t want to, but if I were you I would free myself from any mutually exclusivity agreement.

Then you\'re a free agent and can do what you want.

If you\'re thinking maybe that\'s hard to do, tell this girl you are going to see other people, think about the alternative - she finds out you went out with Ms. Dilated Pupils ... or Ms. Dilated Pupils finds out after the fact that you have a girlfriend ... its easier to pave your way beforehand than to have to shovel yourself out after.

Be careful about tying yourself down unnecessarily. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(sorry, more than you asked for, I know)

**DONOTDELETE**

not at all. i appreciate the effort you put into writing all that.

Ms. DP knows i have a g/f. my g/f insisted on a open relationship. no sex with other people without each others consent. then she decided that she was going to do it anyway. So now she says she loves me but it just doesn\'t feel that way anymore. i don\'t trust her and don\'t realized that at some point i stopped caring. I guess i should give her the LJBFs talk...

fiddler

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like it\'s time, all right.

Concur - better you than her.

I\'ll put in my vote with FTR and Whitehall. Give her the talk.

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks guys. i will do that. i guess i should do it in person and not just on the phone.

i decided that the relationship can\'t go on last night and i feel better this morning than i have in a long time. thank you all again.

fiddler

Thread Information