Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default A Few Questions...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey,

I just ordered the \"Beginner Set\", and in it comes a free bottle of \"The Edge\" (I am guessing that is the big draw to it) I would like to know what I should expect when I start using it. What type of successes have you all had with it? Secondly, if you know the person prior to using the pheros and you start using them do they still work as an attractant? I have heard mixed reviews on that one, I just wanted to ask all you experts [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Third question is concerning the \"Always Intimate\", I am 18 and I am sort of apprehensive about taking pills, what do these things do for you and particularly, would they be of any use to me in my age bracket? I appreciate all of your help in advance!

-MP

Banned User

Default Re: A Few Questions...

\"Third question is concerning the \"Always Intimate\", I am 18 and I am sort of apprehensive about taking pills, what do these things do for you and particularly, would they be of any use to me in my age bracket?\"

The capsules did nothing for me, but hey I (probably) don\'t need them I am only 20. I doubt it that we should take that stuff at our age. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Haha...thats what I was thinking. Are there any side effects or anything? Like is the stuff gonna kill me? lol. I mean the only reason I ask is if I paid for the stuff I feel like I gotta use it...Im cheap like that. lol.

-MP

King of the coupons!

The herbal\'s for your noodle, I think...in case it has a hard time wanting to exercise, saluting, or looking like the men coming of the ski slop in the Olympics!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hehe...maybe I will just donate it to charity than lol.

What about the Edge (Sandalwood smell)...what should I expect from that? Any experiences with that stuff? I mean, Pheros are made out to sound like miracles in a bottle from some (other) websites that I read, in reality are they?

-MP

King of the coupons!

I didn\'t like the smell when I tried it, but I used to read where others have used it and liked it. I guess it depends on your what you call a nice smell and your snotter (nose). Tater!!!

Geez! I\'m sorry...you wanted an experts opinion. Count me out!!!! Expert...I\'m not!! Sowwy!!

Banned User

There are no miracles, but mones do change people\'s behaviour around you. TE gives you the image of a strong, aggressive and attractive male. Never use more than 3 sprays, 2 sprays is already a bit much.

Look for people changing their behaviour. Girls staring at you, buddies having more respect for you ....etc. The atmosphere can be more tense, be careful with androstenone especially around your family.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cool...okay. I didn\'t think wearing them around my family was a good idea [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] lol. What about people you know? Will girls I already know and am friends with like me more due to this?
    Sorry Im bogging u down with questions, just an exciting thing for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-MP

Banned User

There are people who say people who already know you have some sort of mental picture about you in their minds. For example girls who have banned you to LJBF-country. It is easier to make an impression with people who don\'t know you.

But, with people you know you can clearly see the (potential) change in behaviour: \"Hey, he/she wouldn\'t say/do that normally\". With strange people you never know whether they act strange because of pheromones or that they always act like that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ahh cool okay. I guess I will basically just have to give it a try. Thanks for all your help...I really appreciate it! 8-)

-MP

Enlightened One

Just give it 2 or 3 sprays on a shirt and off you go, just try it for a few weeks, use the SOE as well and you should go ok.

**DONOTDELETE**

I know...its scary lol but that inspired a few more questions out of me.
    That SOE stuff...what do you do w/ that? Do you put that on your body or in the cologne?
    Secondly if I sprayed it on a jacket or the like how long would it last before the smell goes away?

Thanks,
    MP

Phero Pro

SOE is a oil or gel (depending on which one you got -- if you got it free with your order then it is a gel) that you rub on -- and it smells quite good. Most people use like a 1/3 of a gel pack or so at a time, I tend to use a little less at a time. If you wear the TE and SOE gel(at the same time), you will be wearing a version of DD LITE, which is a pretty good mix. As far as how long it lasts, if applied to your skin then it will last a few hours. Some people here say spraying it on cloths can make it last for a lot longer, like days (even surviving a couple washings).

Thread Information