Close

Thread: Phero Wars

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Phero Wars

visit-red-300x50PNG
    There was a flotilla party over the weekend here. Boat parade, fireworks, BBQ, etc... These two girls (21 & 22) were at the marina visiting parents. I had taken notice of them, but was running around and only got briefly introduced. In the evening they came by the boat and asked if they could watch the festivities with me. I invited them aboard, made some drinks. We chit chatted while the parade was going by, and then headed for the galley to play cards. These two were battling for my attention, trying to re-arrange seating etc... Watching the fireworks outside they both snuggled up close to me to stay warm [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    We decided to go out dancing, and split off so we could all get ready, and sober up a little.
    In the night club they were very very friendly (pushed me in a chair and gave me a lap dance). About a half hour later for some reason they started ignoring me, and hanging over a big nasty bouncer. He was overweight, pimply, and just all around unattractive. Thinking that I was being \"played\" I told the gorls I was going elsewhere with some friends I had bumped into. One girl was kinda upset, but at that point we were so ridiculously drunk I don\'t think any of us could have made any normal judgements. I ended up at some after-hours party. A girl dragged me into the bathroom and said \"check these out\" while lifting her shirt [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] We messed around a little, but I was having trouble maintaining any balance on my feet. I managed to make it home, and slept like a brick.
    \\The Moral:: Drinking too much screws my chances of screwing.
    /The Question:: If fat bouncer dude was wearing -mones what is the counter-attack? I need a battle strategy. It was just weird that this guy pulled my two chicks when they were so into me only minutes before.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Phero Wars

Overdose of Perfect 10 - or OD of AE SOE or NPA.
    More is better hit him with none full tilt. Maybe being fat he just naturally pushed out heaps and heaps of the natural sweat stink.

**DONOTDELETE**

Because he was there. That\'s why they were distracted by him. No offense, these girls sound like fun but not exactly brain trusts. Probably wouldn\'t take too much to distract them. I\'m not sure it\'s worth thinking about. Write it off to bimbette behavior. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It\'s easier to get attention when you\'re the only game on-board. The girls obviously weren\'t looking (or thinking) long-term. Short term, there\'s two of them and one of you.

**DONOTDELETE**

I wasn\'t too concerned [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] One was a ballroom dance instructor - and the other worked at TJ Max... I wasn\'t interested in their intelligence if you catch my drift [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Besides, I still had a good time - now if only I can remember what mix I was wearing I\'ll be golden.

**DONOTDELETE**

No, I understand it was not their brilliant intellectual discourse that captured your admiration. I\'m saying, with girls that dumb, you kind of have to tie ropes around their necks to keep them from wandering off. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hhmm...this does seem to be frequent behaviour. I have 3 theories regarding these type of women/situation:
    1. We are not acting fast enough (takes alot of practice to have perfect timing).
    2. Teasing has become a trendy sport.
    3. When u cook 2 meals at the same time...they might both burn; meaning, if u dont make a quick choice for one girl then both will get bored and will leave u with unstable hormones. Worse yet is to think that they were considering the possibility of a 3 some and no action was taken..,..aaarrrgghhh.

**DONOTDELETE**

JA! Their necks?? I think he would have to (and perhaps want to) tie their hands and feet to the bed!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Pshaw! They weren\'t much considering the possibility of anything. They\'d already given a lap dance and shown their titties. Game over. Next!!

**DONOTDELETE**

It was a different girl who showed me her delectable boobies [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But the other two were down for almost anyhing; if I had moved a little faster. They were staying at a hotel, and had to leave at 6am... the booze clouded my judgement and I didn\'t get aggressive enough.
    PS - don\'t play \"assh*le\" (the card game) with anything other than beer - it\'ll wreck you.

Enlightened One

Just put it down to the pheros exciting their brain and this makes women bounce around all over the place, add the fact that they have a million thoughts running around in thier head and it becomes obvious. They were obviously alcohol affected and their attention spans were short as most young drunk women will tell you.
    They were just basically the meat there in the big sandwhich and the lucky guy or guys who got laid were lucky. The smart ones hang around to the right time pick up the really drunk ones (while drinking very little) and drag them off somewhere and have their way with them.

I know some will say rape and that, but looking from a real world reality perspective this occours way to often - i refuse to engage in something so deceiptful but to each their own and these women probably put themselves into that position by gettting that drunk as opposed to date rape drugs which are different.
    Anyway i wouldnt worry girls just bounce around like rag dolls anyway with their attention spans.
    Ok just my call on some points raised.

**DONOTDELETE**

I hate to admit it, but I\'ve been \"that guy\" who was sober when the girls were wasted. Unfortunately sobriety comes with the cost of scruples. I\'m a \"good guy\" when I\'m sober, put you to bed, hold your hair back, etc. etc. etc. but when I\'m loaded forget it! All sense of morality goes out the window. Lucky for me I have the fail-safe of passing out before I do anything truly stupid.

Thread Information