Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default expert help needed

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey, I have to confess that, since my first purchase of phermone products, I never ever have experienced any kind of help from phermones. No matter how many articles I read about it, no matter how many brands I use, no matter in what social circumstance I use it, phermones do not do the trick for me. The brands I have used are

-Primal Instinct
    -Athena 10x
    -SOE roll-on
    -Datemate 2000
    -Contact18

Do not misunderstand I am not skeptical about phermones, but obviously something wrong in this picture. I am 20 male, not a model or outrageously handsome, do not do weightlifting (instead I swim), and can be really really good at talking with girls, but phermones do not do what they promise to do in my experiences.

I would like to receive every help (preferably expret advice) on this issue. I want to join you lucky guys..

Take care

cuddlebear

Default Re: expert help needed

Well, I won\'t pretend to be an \"expert\" .... there are many people on this forum far more expert than I will ever be, but maybe I can help and that\'s what I want to do. I have had zero luck with PI also and the same with another NONE product. However, I have had quite a bit of good reactions using NOL. You might want to try some products that are heavier on the NOL. Or maybe get some chem-kit nol and add it to your favoirte cologne. I have just about given up on NONE for my own purposes and was getting ready to start a thread on that very subject. Whatever you do, don\'t get too skeptical about mones. The results I have realized in my life using NOL are nothing short of legendary and were completely unheard of prior to my discovery of pheros. But that\'s me. You may have better luck with RONE, for all I know. But if PI isn\'t working for you, then my guess is you should not go with any more pure NONE products. Hopefully you will get some response from some of our real \"experts\". Maybe my bumping this up for you will help there. Hope this info is of some value to you. Later, Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I am certainly no expert, either, but here are my 2 cents. I have been trying phero products for about 2-3 years, but I am yet to have any success with them. Though I have certain amount of skepticism regarding the power of pheros b/c I personally have never had any success with them, based on what I\'ve seen in this forum, I am inclined to believe that they indeed work (unless this happens to be one great hoax, but I don\'t think that\'s likely).

I am pretty sure that pheros work differently for each person (i.e., each person has a distinct body chemistry?). Certain products seem to work like a charm for some people while for others they don\'t do a thing. I guess it boils down to discovering your own body chemistry and finding the right mix, which, I am realizing, is a very difficult process for me.

I would like to know what our experts have to do say about this. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually, who is an expert, except to their own experiences? IMHO, it all depends on how a specific pheromone product blends with one\'s body chemistry.

I personally have had TREMENDOUS success with APC as well as a pheromone cologne called what else but..........PHEROMONE created by a behavioral therapist named Marilyn Migler, I believe.

I JUST ordered JB#1 and will let the forum know my results once it arrives. My best advice is to study the Forum threads and use whatever folks who have your characteristics are using. Alternatively, you can enter terms in the search box and check that way.

Good Luck!!! Believe me, the right pheromone product is certainly Da Bomb!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default WE NEED EXPERTS HERE

Thank you for all the replies bros. As I can understand from your posts, we still need an expert advice here. Your suggestions are well valuable, I also found similar articles covering this issue. You are right, yes, NONE does not work on me, but also Scent of Eros (which has less NONE) did not work on me (actually worked a bit repulsive). It seems that I need to \"discover my own chemistry\", however I dont exactly know how to do it LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) I need further info about which line of products shall I continue to use in order to understand which type of pheros work for me.. For the brands that did not work for me, look at my first post.. And finally if I have been too skeptical about this phero issue, I wouldnt be requesting help here, I know that it works wonders IF A SUITABLE PRODUCT IS CHOSEN. Now lets discuss which products are these..

There are experts on this board, Bruce and JVKohl, but the answers you need are far from anything that you\'d require expert advice on. Just about everyone on this board has (successful) experience with pheromones and can help you with product selection and usage.

Greg

shyhunk67,

you reported having tremendous success with APC. Did you mix it with other phero products or with cologne? How many dabs did u apply and where?

jebner

Phero Guru

This whole thing perplexes me. Why are people trying to find out what the right mix is for them by putting it on their skin. Why not just put it on the clothing you are wearing?? Then it becomes the right or wrong mix for whatever women you are near to. My own experience is that mones (whatever kind you happen to be using at the moment) affect, and I mean noticeably, about one in ten women. The other 9 either don\'t notice it at all or do notice it but are horrified that they feel some strong attraction to me sexually and make haste to distance themselves physically by leaving the area or by taking up defensive body language postions (looking at the ground or away from me - decidedly trying to avoid direct eye contact).

cuddlebear

Well, if you\'re getting reactions like that, I\'d stay away from NONE products and go more towards NOL. NONE seems to be the one that potentially scares women off. NONE is supposed to be an alpha-male mone (good) but it seems that it also is the mone that causes some to be afraid. Hope I was of some assistance. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey, I am a \"Phero Enthusiast\" now ... moving on up .. hope this doesn\'t jeopardize my Full Member status with the club ...

**DONOTDELETE**

Well thank for the info but I also would like something about the pheros please

Phero Pro

until recently the only products and mixes I have had success with are APC(I use a lot -- like 6-8 dabs), SOE gel, and DD#1. I have be using cool scent and wearing cool scent and RM. Since I started wearing cool scent to work the females there are extremly nice and make lots of eye contact. this one girl that works there that I have been going out on dates with seems to be reacting to it well. She smiles at me a lot more often and looks deeply into my eyes. Today about 4-5 hrs from the first time I put it on she commented on my cologne, but I know that the scent had worn off by then because cool scent has a lite fragrance to it. In fact I am starting to think that NOL is the phero for me. I am thinking of getting a strong NOL product. I was thinking of the chem set bottle of NOL for 90 bucks that bruce sells. Any opinions anyone? Who has had experience with the chem set NOL?

**DONOTDELETE**

Well I used SOE, but chicks seem to stay distant from me with SOE on. Even my good friends become a bit cold if I use SOE.. NONE also doesnot work for me (no response cold or warm)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey jebner,

This is how I PERSONALLY had success with APC in the past. Initially, 2 dabs on each side of the neck, a couple dabs on chest and a dab on the wrists, which I then rub together. NO additional cologne.

However, I like to use it to go out dancing at the nightclubs, during which I sweat up a storm. So I refresh with a few dabs of the APC on the neck and wrist every 1-2 hrs. Never came across what seemed like I had OD.

So, I guess the thing is that my natural pheromones are being pumped out to the max through my sweat and the APC creates a synergistic picture for me.

While I spent 2 years in the Bahamas, using that other pheromone cologne mentioned before prior to going out without refreshing got me phenomenal hits. By this, I mean that usually, attractive women let me join them on the dancefloor and within minutes, we would be \"dry-humping\" with our pelvises grinding. But hey, the West Indies is a very sensually-oriented society, and good dancers and good physiques are appreciated.

Hope I answered your questions. By the way, if anybody is looking for the ultimate place to go for Spring Break, definitely consider Nassau, Bahamas and a club called \"The Zoo\" between end of February and end of May.

Banned User

\"So, I guess the thing is that my natural pheromones are being pumped out to the max through my sweat and the APC creates a synergistic picture for me.\"

Hmmmm. So you are saying you basically used APC for its scent?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yup, \'cause it does smell goooood, don\'t it?

It basically acted as my cologne the nights I used it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Akinu,
    I see you really do have a lot of options still open before you give up. Try APC, NPA, AE, JB#1, PPA, PAN, TE, just to name a few. Forum members, am I right or am I right?

And like I said before, research the various posts, even checking the archives, before saying that we are not helping.

That is what the Forum was created for. I\'m sure the answer is somewhere among the previously posted messages.

There really is a lot of info out there, just take the time and look. May be best to enter each pheromone product in term and search for posts.

Oh yeah, and the surveys about the most popular and effective products are very helpful.

Good luck in finding \"the Holy Grail.\" Look forward to hearing about your hits.

Phero Pro

Druid, go with \"used\" PI/w! it has lots of NOL (some copulins too): 11 mg a bottle. As a used bottle is more than 3/4 full, you\'ll get at least 8 mg and this for only $25.

Phero Enthusiast

If I could just recommend one product, it would be NPA (or TE, the dilute sprayable version of NPA). Since you\'ve tried products from the none and nol family with bad results, NPA gives you something different to try. NPA/TE has secret ingredients in addition to none.

My experience is that TE or NPA have an obvious sexual effect on women, resulting in overt flirting and physical contact. You must be VERY careful not to od - TE/NPA smells bad - and I advise getting the unscented product and using with your favorite quality cologne.

It is unusual to get a bad reaction from SoE since it is mainly nol and no none. You could try chemset nol or dilutions of SoE...but I would recommend the NPA or TE first just to begin seeing reactions.

shyhunk, thanks for your input!

despite i hadn\'t had any success with APC, i think i\'ll give it another try. maybe i just wasn\'t wearing enough.

jebner

Enlightened One

My input is to agree, give it another try and wear more to get it up to the level were you have enough, just remember APC is more a perfume or colonge it has a very low Anone level. If you want a power product try something stronger ie RM alter ego or andro 4.2 sounds like it might work for you.
    Despite this try the extras you got with youre order ie SOE and edge pro (if recent)

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, as Athena, PI, Contact 18 and many others did not work, do you still think that I should use NONE prducts, like APC,NPA,AE, JB1? Also SOE did not work so another ingredient is omitted.. Is it perhaps because, no single one (NONE,NOL or RONE) work on its own with me? Perhaps I should get into mixing business? Is there ANY way I can tell which combination works well with me without buying 99 bucks chemset? I looked and searched, not only this site\'s faqs and documents but also every other article from other sites. I am very stubborn in this matter, I WILL make pheros work for me, its just I dont know how.. But I want to buy such pheros that, buying them wont be a waste of money.. For example as far as I understand, if NONE does not work for me, buying APC for example, is a clear waste of money.. That is why I have requested expert( or experienced to some extent) advice. I need a highly personalized phero, because probably my body chemistry is different.. Once again the previous unsuccesful pheros I have tried are

-Contact 18
    -Datemate2000
    -Athena 10x
    -Primal Instinct
    -SOE

I am 20, by the way..

Please help outta this

Thread Information