Close

Phero Dude

Default the weirdest thing happened this past Friday.....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    well alot of you guys may remember some of the stories that ive posted about me and my girlfriend\'s relationship. You all may remember my last post explaining how she reacted very good the first time I wore mones around her and how that in itself was a success. I wore mostly none(NPA) and one drop of AE and she seemed very submissive, obedient and loving towards me. She kept sitting on my lap all nite (we were at her apartment) and telling me how she couldnt bear to be away from me not even for 1 minute to go to the restroom. before that first time i wore the mones, I had been having alot of problems with her. Like she wouldnt really show me love or respect my opinions on things...but that first night that i wore mones (NONE) everything changed and our relationship had been good ever since. Ever since that time I would always wear 2 or 3 drops of AE on my neck and if possible a small dab of NPA on my chest and she would always be very loving, submissive, aiming to please..etc. Well this last time I went to her house I [censored] up. I decided to go against the grain and instead of wearing AE or NPA like I usually do, I decided to just wear some SOE on my neck. Well from the moment I got to her house, she started telling me how II treat her very rough and how everything I do seems to annoy her. We had this huuuuuuge argument and she kept on raising her voice to me (wanted to prove my manliness???) which pissed me off and i decided to leave. The nxt day, I spoke to her on the phone and she seemed very indifferent towards me and again distant. Like she wasnt in love or something. I havent seen her since but when I go back to her house I will pile on the none once again. Do you guys think that shes repelled by nol??I mean when I wore SOE she got very weird and it affected us big time. What do you all think I should do.??All comments are very appreciated and sorry if my typing is a bit sloppy for I worte this in a hurry....

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: the weirdest thing happened this past Friday.....

For the love of science, use this NPA-AE mix once more and go to her place to test it. If it does test positive once more, I will have no doubt about its effectiveness.

Then you should get rid of her... or is you really care about her, get a whole box of the stuff ;-).

King of the coupons!

Chemist has my vote!!! But then again stop trying to fix what\'s not broken. Should you venture back to her, and the AE and NPA is what has been doing the trick...do your testing of other products somewhere else like work...where she\'s not!

Default Re: the weirdest thing happened this past Friday..

Sonny,
    I\'m a little worried about the relationship beyond the pheros. I think the NPA is probably doing what you think it is, but sooner or later you got to be able to be vulnerable, take a shower or whatever and not get your chops busted. It might be good to find out what is going through her mind when she treats you like that. Maybe she was mad because you came over *(&*ed up.

That\'s just my 2 cents worth. In Japan you pretty much have to be the \"man\" all the time. Women don\'t want to hear any signs of weakness from their husbands. So maybe I am not the best judge of this sort of thing.

Bruce

Banned User

Here in the U.S. anyway, I think it matters more of HOW you reveal it..Etc...People dont\' say, you\'re weak, let\'s f**, but, people KNOW you can\'t be PERFECT, it\'s not POSSIBLE, you can\'t act all that all the time either, than people will KNOW you\'re hiding SOMETIHNG.......Just be yourself....

Bart

Phero Pharaoh

Thats very interesting. I guess that also proves that NPA\'s effects are *temporary*. Have you tried using AE alone around her? What was the effect? It\'s obvious that you NEED anone.

- Krish

Phero Dude

i had been using ae by itself the last couple of times and it had really improved our relationship alot...it made everythingf better between us (more communication, she respected me more , etc). Thats a good point Bruce made about women in Japan. Both me and my girlfriend come from a small town where the man is always supposed to be on top of tings, musnt show any weakness, and has to take care of his girl at all costs. Maybe the smell of nol by itself (SOE) made me look weak in front of her....what do u all think???

Phero Pharaoh

I think that if that is the case with your gf, you shouldn\'t wear much androstenol around her. I myself would hate to find myself in such a situation. Simply because we are guys doesen\'t mean we don\'t have emotions. We feel weak every now and then, and every guy knows that, because it happens. No one guy feels strong 100% of the time. Even though AE has *nol in it, I think the *none and *rone balanced things out. From the situation, since she expects you to ALWAYS be strong, you need to always wear a good amount of *none around this girl. I wouldn\'t suggest NPA because it has short term effects (you don\'t want to save a few bucks but compromise the relationship eh? thats the way I look at things.) . If you\'ve got PI/m or RM, I\'d suggest using those. I\'ve only tested PI/m though, and I can tell you, it is my primary and ONLY source of androstenone indefinately (unless I do other tests w/ other products.) But yeah, my mix, KR#1, even though it has a lot of nol, it also has a LOT of none and some rone. You could try my mix. When I wear it, I feel mainly the side-effects from anone, and thats the alpha-male feeling, but I know it\'s a lot of none, but the extra nol and the rone allows me to wear that much none with little or no OD reactions (at 4 dabs, which I think is a LOT).

- Krish

SonnyBlack,
    In my experience Nol loosens people up and makes women more comfortable around you. None adds a little tension in the air and makes women more attentive to you. Both seem to stimulate sexual desire.

It appears your girlfriend isn’t quite impressed with you and all that Nol loosened her up so that she could blurt it out. Maybe None “helps” you appear more significant and keeps your gf more reserved.

Maybe sticking to NPA/AE can buy you some time to work on the more serious problems in your relationship.

**DONOTDELETE**

I hate to say this but she could have just been pms-ing...

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m with FTRH on this one. Pheros may have absolutely nothing to do with any of the things you described. She is a woman after all.

Welcome to a relationship.

**DONOTDELETE**

rueful grin

sonnyblack:

if the only reason she\'s loving to you is when you\'re wearing the mones, she\'s not worth it. realize you\'re worth more than that kind of treatment. it\'s easy to say and hard to follow, but if someone like me can take that advice from someone, then you can take this advice from me.

give the pheros a complete rest for now, and let nature take it\'s course on whether or not you two are chemically compatible.

and give her a little time, women tend to f*ck up a lot with worthwhile guys. if after a while her behavior hasn\'t changed (or history repeats itself) then you know what you need to do.

Enlightened One

Dump it off the next train is what you need to do. Ive got one like that at the moment, ive suggested we go out. Shes on the rebound from a previous boyfriend. Had opportunites to follow through and respond to my moves but hasnt has been shy. Also keeps flirting with me anyway. So im playing along with this one - expecting it to go absolutley nowhere though.

Thread Information