Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default find out if shes interested

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i have no problem at all talking to girls at my school, outside of school little more of a problem, but i have a lot of \"girl\" friends, not relationships though. i can never get up the courage to ask one of em out. would SoE give me a better idea on if they are interested by loosening them up and getting them really chatty

if you are wondering why am i asking and u know that in a post a long time a go i said i ordered soe, i didnt pay my bill the previous month so the order didnt go through

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: find out if shes interested

come on people

**DONOTDELETE**

please, some input?

**DONOTDELETE**

bump bump

It might help. But remember that if you want to make any progress, you have to take some kind of action. The mones will not get a relationship started all by themselves. What have you got to lose by asking them out? What are you losing by being too shy to ask?

Good luck

**DONOTDELETE**

loverman: imho the only 100% certain way to tell if a girl is interested in you is to read her body language. Forget (yes, I mean it, forget) what she\'s saying, you can\'t tell anything from that. She might say that you\'re a moron, and in her head she\'s attracted to you. She might say that you\'re so intelligent and kind, but in her head she doesn\'t see you as a possible partner.

That\'s why I don\'t think you\'ll get a better idea about their interests in you by getting them chatty through SoE. You can use it to get them relaxed and chatty, but the true answer will come from their body, not their mouth.

How to read body language? This has been answered endless times in the forum, you just have to make a search or browse a bit. The most important thing you have to watch out for is body contact, apparently random, ie she touches your arm with her hand, your hands meet, kinos, etc... If this happens, you have high chances.

Usually when you\'re in the friendship zone there\'s no way to get out of it. I suggest meeting other girls you don\'t know either inside or outside of school. Try a little NONE like APC or a combination of SOE/APC. That\'s only half the battle you still have to come up to girls and start talking to them and get their attention so that the Pheromones can do their job.

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks, i will do a search for that. cause she does like play with my hair and rub my arm and stuff

**DONOTDELETE**

loverman: I\'d say that if she isn\'t an attention whore (a girl that only wants to make you drool at her, without giving anything in exchange), she\'s definitely attracted to you.

Make sure to play it cool, and let us know. Good Luck!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

hey thanks nimbus, that gives me confidence, you saying she is interested. the more i think about it the more i see how ive been missing all of her body language. and yes i know she isnt an attraction whore, because she is kinda shy

**DONOTDELETE**

loverman: yes I think so, however don\'t take it for granted! Here\'s another thing I use to do when I really want to play on a safe field: if she gives me lots of body contacts, I look if she does the same thing with other guys. Even if it\'s strange, some girls actually have this \"touchy\'n\'feely\" way of communicating with people, it\'s the way they express themselves (and it\'s rather stressing, because you get false positives with these girls).

If you want to stay 100% on the safe side, do this little trick watching her while she speaks with someone else. If she is cooler and respects the personal space of the one she\'s talking with, I think you can play the next move [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

dammit girls
    what if a girl likes you but doesn\'t want to get into anything cuz she\'s a virgin
    cuz she\'s never really dated
    cuz she doesn\'t want to hurt you or herself by the possibility of breaking up in the future

**DONOTDELETE**

if a girl is telling you that then she is just nieve...your can use your time to teach everything about dating..which i think is a waste of time..too many women out there..or she just told you that so u can take the hint that she just wants to be friends with you and she doesn\'t see you in that way..by the way...how old is the girl? that makes a difference?

**DONOTDELETE**

JPGR: Knowing the age of the girl would really help. I don\'t mean to be offensive to anyone, but if she\'s of your age (21? can\'t remember), she\'s *never* been dated by anyone and she doesn\'t want to get into anything, there is something really really wrong IMHO. It might be a family related trouble as well, but I found out that there are lots of natural born introversely sterile girls that simply won\'t let themselves go, no matter how safe, protective and relaxing your image is.

I had such a girlfriend four years ago. After two months of dealing with her mind tricks, calming her when she got angry for any reason, and her phisical inability to talk about any sex related topic (I\'m not kidding here. I don\'t remember her saying a single term describing sexual parts, behaviour or the act itself), I had to take a choice: dump her or go insane. I hope that this is not your case!

Thread Information