Close

Phero Pro

Default HIT AT WORK WITH CS & RM

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I had on RM and CS(cool scent) today at work. I applied about 1/2 hour before getting at work and the hit occured about 15 mins after gettin to work (so totle amount of \"charging time\" was 45 mins). I put one dab of RM spread around my chin/under my nose and what I call a lite dab (I put my finger on the edge of the bottle and let a little on my finger) behind each ear. Then I sprayed a LOT of cool scent on. I sprayed on my head (I shave it), on the back of my neck, wrists, insides of elbows, and on my shirt. Sorry didn\'t count but it was a lot. CS has a good smell and it is not that strong(the scent), and therefore seems hard to OD on.

Well after getting to work I was doing something with a female coworker (actually a manager). She is early 30\'s married mother of 2 (pretty good lookin though -- def a MILF). She is from puerto rico. She said \"What is that colgne you are wearing?\". Well cool scent reminds me of cool water (and they both have the word \"cool\" in their titles), so I say \"Cool Water.....Why do u like it?\" She says \"Yeah it smells good, <husband\'s name> has it also but it doesn\'t smell as good when he wears it.\"

I really like this hit because she has no idea about the pheros and quoted directly that she liked it -- obviously there was more at work then the scent because when hubby wears it.... I like this mix I think I will test it more over the next few days. Too bad she is married..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I am also wanting to try CS mixed with SOE gel (have not tried it yet -- so I don\'t know if the scent\'s are compatible)

Come to think of it, this whole day at work women were pretty nice too me. This other chick that works their was more than usually nice too me and a couple of female customers were gigling and smiling at me when I looked them in the eyes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: HIT AT WORK WITH CS & RM

cs has a light fragrance
    ive added a lot of nol (PC) to it and im gonna add npa

Phero Pro

Default Re: HIT AT WORK WITH CS & RM

today at work another girl (that works there) said something very similar. \"What cololgne are you wearing? It smells good!\". I am starting to like this mix -- in a week or so I will have to give it some real testing in a busy place. Maybe christmas shopping will be a good chance to test.....

Thread Information