I am going into my second week with the OXO and am very happy with the results. I am a little hesitant to go into detail because I know a lot of young guys are reading this forum and I don\'t want them wolfing down this kind of supplement without doctor supervision and/or unless they really know what the heck they are doing. Keep in mind that:
A. I am 52, an age when most men are suffering from excess estrogen conversion without taking any supplements at all!
B. A certain amount of estrogen is healthy for males, both for training purposes and for general health.

That said, yes, I am noticing definite mood changes. I am starting to think that the so called \"roid rage\" is related to excess estrogen conversion. Ever since I started experiementing with the andros, I always had to watch out for flying off the handle. In fact, forget about andros, just having an intense workout and hot shower could give me a T-high that would lead to blowing my stack when something frustrating came a long. Now I feel like I can tolerate much higher T levels and keep my cool, which leads me to think that the whole \"cranky old man\" thing may be part of the middle-age excess estro conversion thing along with the beer-belly, breast growth, prostate problems and on and on.

Anyway, this is all new to me, but I plan to explore it fully.

Again, I want to stress the advisory I gave above for young guys. This is a completely different type of program.

Bruce