Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default I dont believe this [censored]

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i just want to say thank you to the dude that came up with this combo, cause i used it last night and had a booty call from hell....pi/SOE....these two products, PI one drop behind each ear ( total, 2) and soe gel wiped on my neck...i have never had a product work so damn well, about 3 am, we went back to my place and i was like damn, i cant belive this is happening...this girl with huge breasts, slim with hot ass body actually started messing with me in this club and its like, she said dont leave, and so like 15 min to close she shows up and say s she wants to go home with me..i was like damn,and well, its sunday morn and she just let herself out and woke me up..well, i will leave that to your imagination..all i can say is thank you lovescent...!!

cuddlebear

Default Re: I dont believe this [censored]

Congratulations!! And such a simple strategy. Only 2 products involved and no mixing. I have always been attracted to simple methods whenever possible. Are there others out there getting such fantastic results with such a simple approach? Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Alright dude! Way to go! Well, it seems you used a dosage with amounts similar to my mix (which I have decided to call KR#1) of SoE & PI @ 7:3. At least we know that SoE and PI can get one laid, which makes me want to continue testing this mix (lol). What was the chick\'s ethnicity? Just curious.

Since you have both ingredients, and are fond of them both, can I ask you to make a very tiny batch of my mix, SoE + PI 7:3, that would last about a week? I\'d like for someone other than myself to test it and give the forum some feedback. We know it works pretty nice for a teenager (myself.) but the goal behind this is to see how it works for older people (and seeing the results you had, it seems like it would be very good.) Let me know if you\'d like to help me out with this mix. Thanks dude.

- Krish

Enlightened One

DD#1 is NPA and SOE 3:7
    DD#3 i think was AE and SOE 3:7

A few other ideas on SOE with other products.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah I hear ya, except I don\'t want to deal with NPA. I want something that has long term effects, so I took two of love scents quality and stable products, SoE and PI, and found a awesome mix (for me, at least.) and I\'m planning to test it with A1 within a month. I haven\'t tried SoE with AE, but wouldn\'t that be scent mismatch?

- Krish

Banned User

Why exactly don\'t you like NPA ?

Enlightened One

Why oh why doesnt he want NPA probably because its effects over a more than an immediate sexual hit are in question he wants a product that is going to keep the female target interested long-term instead of just getting used to it.
    Its like trapping a fly and keeping it. Now what my friends mix is a new one is 1:1 ratio of realm for men and alter ego for men.

Phero Pharaoh

Not that I don\'t like it, I mean, it has brought me some hits, I just don\'t preffer it. Reasons why I don\'t preffer NPA:

1. This is the biggest problem I have: It can\'t get you past the 24-hour rule. It doesen\'t have a long term effect, as shown by previous posts from a few people, and for sure, it didn\'t have any long term effects for me. The secret ingriedients are nice to have, but hell, if it isn\'t stable, I don\'t think it\'s worth it. I think NPA is good if your looking for one night stands, but I want a long term relationship with a girl, and NPA doesen\'t meet this demand.

2. I prefer oil-based products over alcohol-based.

3. I get better results from PI/m.

Thats all I can remember for now.

- Krish

Banned User

Thanks Krtel,

I have been thinking about getting another a-none product than the NPA/TE I already have. I am ready to discover another dimension of a-none use, but I am not so sure what to believe and what to expect when I buy other a-none products. I was thinking about buying either PI or Andro 4.2.

The thing about andro 4.2 is that I am very curious about it, but I have only read (positive) reports about it from Watcher and Bassman.

Phero Pharaoh

I think you should go with PI/m. Remember the poll I started on this forum? NPA and PI were the winners.

- Krish

Banned User

That was only because most people only have NPA and/or PI.

The interesting thing is that we have four different kinds of a-none here at Love-Scent, all with slightly different effects, produced by :

1. La Croy (NPA,TE)
    2. SIR (AE, PPA, AFA)
    3. the Australian firm that produces Andro and Attraction (I believe it is Olner)
    4. the makers of PI (from Canada)

I have to say that AE does have a long-lasting affects on women. A perfect example was last weekend with the woman I met at the hotel bar, then the next day she sat at my table to talk to me. I haven\'t had much luck with NPA but if it works for some guys than continue to use it.

Enlightened One

Attraction and andro 4.2 are made by olner and marketed by olner in local mens magazines and by mail order, and they are also available through love-scent. For american customers it works out cheaper with love-scent because of the cheaper mail costs instead of ordering from over here.
    I order from love-scent because the extras that come with the products ie scent of eros gel caps and the edge mini means that i get better value for money and shipping is cheaper.

Its powerful and good that stuff to.

Journeyman

I was wondering if AE is not produced by the same company producing RM as well

Banned User

Yes, that is true. They are both from Stone Labs.

**DONOTDELETE**

dude, im right there with ya, NPA is like a hot burning fire, its hot for like 5 min , then it burns out cold....with PI, its like a slow cooker that never stops...so i understand your hesistation with npa...ive actually ruined a mix or two just by putting npa into it...which is weird, i find TE much better than even npa, even though they are the same product...

Thread Information