Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default just received some IR products and....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok...first off all \"wild scent\" smells like a woman\'s perfume...nasty
    dark continent isn\'t anything great...
    i don\'t think i really trust these colognes...but i have the primal concentrate...and i\'m gonna add it to my colognes but if that ain\'t working...then i am gonna get my money back
    anyway, cuddles...what do you think of DC? anyone else?

Journeyman

Default Re: just received some IR products and....

wow don\'t be so skeptic...you sound defeated before you tried them. Just try them and go from there...Oh yeah post all your results for the rest of us too!!

Dark Continent has a strong smell which I\'m not a fan of. I think I only tried it a couple of times, it gave me a headache the last time I put it on. My sister didn\'t like it either when I told her what she thought of it. \"The Roman\" and \"Hoops\" has a better scent, and I\'ve received complements about it from women. That was a long time ago, my IR colognes are sitting on the shelf not being used at all since I discovered love-scent. I think it would be better to spike these colognes with NPA or some other product.

cuddlebear

Please PM me on these questions. I do have answers and I will help anyone on this to the best of my ability. I am not going to post IR-related hits anymore, at least not until I have worked with some of the Love Scent products and have something to compare it with. You may see something like \"The AE Chronicles\" or \"The Chem Kit Chronicles\" in the not too distant future. But for now everybody just PM me for IR questions, I am not affiliated with them but I do have experience with most of their products. I need to try some of this stuff you all have been talking about so I know how all these products really compare to each other. Later, or Tater as Mobley would say, Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

IR said i could exchange DC for another similar product, so perhaps i\'ll just get something like hoops instead?

Thread Information