Yesterday was a casual office day. Since I didn\'t intend to see any customers I didn\'t wear any mones at all. After work, I went to the dojo for a couple hours. One of the other senior members, a lady about forty-ish got real weird.

She obviously positioned herself next to me for the opening stretches and kept giving me funny sideways glances while we worked. After the stretches, without checking with me first, she requested the master allow us to work together on a particular set of moves. While working together isn\'t unusual, asking the master without my prior approval is a breach of etiquette and unlike her. The thing she wanted to work on I honestly believe she does better than me. It requires a lot of close body contact.

We worked pretty hard and got pretty sweaty. After about 40 minutes, I noticed she was losing focus, a lot of DIHL. Again, unlike her. She\'s normally ultra focused.

When the session broke up, I went and showered. She was waiting for me when I came out, fully dressed and wearing make-up! Fastest I\'ve ever seen a woman put on make-up. Wanted to buy me a drink. I\'m married and don\'t play, so had to refuse; she was very disappointed. She and I have been work-out friends for several years but have never seen each other outside the dojo. It had never been so much as mentioned before.

There\'s been a lot of talk about residual mones and absorption. I have been wearing AE plus a couple drops of NPA, usually 5 days of the week with occasional EW@1:100 for about a week. I had not put any on since the previous morning.

Stats: I\'m 5\'8\" solidly built at 190 pounds and 46 years old.