Close

Thread: Wrong result

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Wrong result

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Oh dear..... I was sure The Edge was working, but not that sure. Sweet girls making extra time for me and all. Then I got some proof I cannot ignore. My friends girlfriend to be (she had such a crush on him) has suddenly decided she likes me. Next time I saw her I happened to not be wearing TE, she blanked me like I was a complete stranger. Last time I was wearing again, and now she won\'t leave me alone. I have got myself into some serious grief here.... not quite what I had in mind....

Oh dear

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Wrong result

If she\'s that quick to change her mind (especially over a scent) then your friend should dump her. You should ignore her aswell, that is, if you still wanna be friends with the guy. just my opinion. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I ain\'t touching with with a 6ft.... just hope my mate sees it the same way. Remember kids, a friend is for life, not just Christmas

**DONOTDELETE**

Its good to see that we have got some people from the netherlands here just thought it was us couple of aussies and the americans and of course bruce from japan oh well welcome abaord and yeah its a good idea not to touch it with a 6ft .... barge pole so to speak, i wonder where that expression came from anyway if anyone gets an email from someone called dan bridge ignore it i think it is a virus again

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks...

....besides... if I have to wear something to get her to like me I\'d rather she got lost. Either that or I end up broke and Bruce makes his first million in a week. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Thread Information