I just got my order of PI/w and PCC in the mail, and tried it out last night and this morning. Last night I went salsa dancing, and I got lots of good reactions from the guys in the club, but nothing too out of the ordinary. A few new guys were there and they seemed to be much more receptive than the other guys I\'ve danced with, but I didn\'t see much of a change with the ones I usually see there.

However, this morning, a guy who\'s been continuously flirting with me in my Japanese class took things a million steps farther than he\'d dared to venture before. Until now, it had been just suggestive comments and a touch on the leg from time to time. This morning, unprovoked, he scooted his chair up next to mine and pressed his leg against mine. Even when he changed positions (to tilt his chair back, for example) he managed to keep his leg in contact with some part of my body (my arm, for example). At one point he even had our shoulders pressed together as well. He apologized for not pulling the smooth \"yawn-and-arm-around-the-shoulders\" move, but that maybe later he would.

After class, he asked if I\'d be inviting him to my room to study, and when I said \"you know, I don\'t think so,\" he said, \"Ouch, harsh! That\'s not very nice you know. That hurts. Inside.\" (he was half-joking.) Then he turned and left much more abruptly than usual.

I\'m not sure if all that was a reaction to the pheros, or if he was just extra horny today. Hmm. In any case, it was fun to be pursued so aggressively. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]