Close

Thread: Pheromone X

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromone X

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone tried this Pheromone X thats available at quite a few places here in the UK? I tried it and found it doesnt really do anything, is that anything to do with it ony being a -none product, as it was advertised as containing -none and -nol, anyone any clues?

Also, can anyone think of an ideal `mone product thats easy to use for a new starter? I dont want to OD, but from the research that I have seen in to the pheromone market, it seems it might make a quite interesting \"toy\" to try out!

Thanks guys!
    Chris

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheromone X

Alter Ego is a well balanced product you could try.

cuddlebear

And it seems to have a following as well ... I still haven\'t gotten around to it but AE seems to have pleased quite a few ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I was just going to purchase some AE just now and found it says there is an OLD one and a NEW one, which should I be going for, or doesnt it make a difference?

Thanks for your help so far guys, its hard to find relaible info otherwise! There is no substitute for experience!

**DONOTDELETE**

The new one have a stronger fragrance. If you want to be able to mix it with another cologne, you better buy the old one.

cuddlebear

Also, you could start a post (if there isn\'t one already) simply called New AE or old AE? I\'m betting you\'ll get plenty of answers that way. Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I only got into the pheromone scene a few weeks ago...i bought several products at one time because i like to waste money (APC, NPA, SoE, AE, TE). And I have to say, I REALLY like (new) AE...it seems to have positive effects around people (even males) and I really like the fragance.

cuddlebear

Cool .. just don\'t forget to post your hits ... Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

chris im from the uk and ive got a bottle of pheromone x and i find it pretty good, try 2 sprays to ur wrists, 2 either side of neck and 1 on ur shirt, might od but i found it pretty good in clubs

cheers

ck

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks, i`ll give it another try, yesterday it made me feel sick after about an hour and I didnt put that much on I didnt think! I didnt really notice any difference in how people reacted though, I talk to as many people as possible on a night anyway, just to keep the options open, but nothing out of the ordinary happened!!

I`ll give that New AE a blast and see what happens, i`ll give this X stuff another try tonight, but it doesnt really have a nice smell to it to me, is that strange?

Thanks for all your help guys, I was starting to think that it was only me who liked to mess with things until I found this board!

**DONOTDELETE**

Phero X as sold in the UK is Pish...see \"boar mate\" it\'s dilute none in ethanol/ water mix. Add it to the rest of the pish sold in the UK. The only half decent UK product I\'ve come across is \"Love Mate\".. but the people who sell it are \"numpties\", stick with this site at least you get what you pay for. If you want a none only product try Primal nice product - crap price...

Get new AE and TE

Thread Information