Close

Thread: X-cite wipes

**DONOTDELETE**

Default X-cite wipes

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m sitting here going through past threads and making a little cookbook on paper when I think to myself. \"hmmm I wonder how those X-cite thingy\'s smell\" so I bust one out (I got a bunch on a whim and wipe it all over my upper body neck and face. HOLY COW - am I stoned?? the smell is awesome and I feel great - chatty (talking to myself, even flirting a little) and just kinda bouncy. I feel a little ditzy - like if I was told a joke I would just crack up laughing....
    Anyone else messed with these? same effect on the fairer sex? I think I have to go out and give them a run in a public place.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: X-cite wipes

eww they smell gross
    i think apc and rm smell the best of the products here

I think it x-cite smells pretty good. A lot better than Pheromol Factor, but that\'s not saying a whole lot. You feel chatty and stoned or whatever because of the -nol. Try putting some SoE gel under your nose for a day and see how that\'s like!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I think the x-cite wipes for men smell a lot better than the womens version but I don´t think they´re that great smelling either- as far as I recall. I prefer PF´s scent but I only have the womens so I can´t compare.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I should add that a number of other women on this board have reported that they really like the scent and that others have liked it too. And that they also got good results with them too. ( Got to be fair right) CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

I looked in the phero-reference material, but couldn\'t find out what X-Cite actually contains. Did I just miss it or is it not published? I\'m going to wear X-Cite out tonight and see if it works for me. It\'s funny that there really hasn\'t been much discussion about X-Cite wipes before now. Does no-one use them or is it just taboo? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

RscuRngr,

To find info on xCite, go to the search option, set the top drop-down to \"All Forums\", search for \"kiotech\", set the date range for \"All Posts\".
    Repeat search using the same settings with \"xcite wipes\" (entire phrase).

Most everything you\'ll find will be pretty speculative, given how tight-lipped Kiotech has been, but at least you\'ll be able to guess right along with the rest of us.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanx for that Oscar. F.Y.I. I found the wipes a great enhancement to my night out. Can we say HITS GALORE!!! I used 1 wipe (entire upper torso, arms and neck) plus 2 drops of AE in hair gel. I wore this out to dinner. Somehow it ended up with five guys and two girls. I sat at the head of the table with both girls on my side. I was treated as the mac of the mac-daddies. After dinner (which lasted 3 hrs) we headed downtown. I used 2 sprays of KOTW to \"freshen up\" and got just what I was hoping for, though I almost ended up in a fight because some girl\'s boyfriend was a little miffed that I was getting so much attention from \"his woman\". The clincher was the hottie that gave me her number before I ever asked, or was it the hot bar tender-ette hitting on me? no, it must have been the girl grinding up on me while I was dancing with another girl. I don\'t know if it was the X-Cite or the KOTW mix, or a combo of the two. Whatever it was it worked!

cuddlebear

Correct me if I\'m wrong, but it sounds like we had a good night out? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes Cuddles I had a F*CKING GREAT NIGHT OUT!!! I didn\'t get wasted. I had women all over me, I was the man women wanted and men wated to be. Maybe it was the \'mones.. prolly was the mones, but I wasn\'t chasing p*ssy (for once) and was being even more cocky than usual. I dunno. Just had a good time! Thus hottie (who left me her #) was [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information