I talked to a female friend today about my love interest (read emotional train-wreck girl). Anyways somehow talking to a real live woman about it makes more sense than jabbering on about it with my forum family. No offense. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Now she said: \"call her and say I WANT to take YOU out to dinner\" don\'t ask \"can I\", or say \"maybe\", or hesitate. Well I did that and she was verrry accepting. Couldn\'t seem to put her thoughts together. She accepted and was clearly very excited. I said \"I\'m picking you up at 8:00\" and she replied with OK, \"I get home at five so if you want to pick me up earlier, or if you want to call me when you\'re ready, or just call me any time, , or you can come by earlier if you want, or you can call me and then come by because I\'ll be bored until you come, or call me when you\'re free and then....\" it carried on like that for a while but you get the point. hmmm - you people must think I\'m completely bonkers by now. Anyways - I wanted to share so.... there it is.

I\'m thinking it will be a good cool-scent night. low level phero\'s and a nice fresh scent to boot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PS - My fem friend also told me why we (men) can\'t understand women. But I promised to keep it a secret [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]