Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default ATTRACTROMANCE.COM

visit-red-300x50PNG
    HAS ANYONE TRIED THE PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE??? IF SO..HOW ARE THEY??AND DO THEY HAVE AS GOOD A SERVICE AS BRUCE???!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: ATTRACTROMANCE.COM

it\' a Beaches site. Bruce used to sell those products here , but no longer. Check on the forum in the past for posts on Beaches.

A little too little in the way of disclosure of content for my liking.On a Q$A page when asked about Pheromone content the answer was \"that is proprietary information\".
    If you check the Phero content of Hi-Octane+2 on the sites that have comparison charts,(there are at least two out there),you\'ll see that it has about one-fifth the Phero content as APC or Realm,thus giving it ONE-FIFTIETH the potency of PI.And they tout this as a HEAVY-WEIGHT!

Must admit the Devil stuff sounded interesting,virtually guaranteeing BJ\'s.

Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes looks like one of these sites that promises the earth and delivers a product that must be about the same as yes or lure and the results myself from those are very very very bad when compared with the stuff im using now like attraction and all the others i got, it seems to be a very restricted site i tried posting on their bulletin board and it didnt even go up they screen them as well, it seems to be only testimonial stuff which for me is not good enough, its pretty poor customer services so steering clear would be a good idea stuff can be brought here for cheaper than their stuff but hey they can use whatever tricks they like to lure in suckers, damn i wish my alter ego would arrive soon still waiting australia post is really slow though so its alright, thats all ive got to say has anyone actually tried their products and what did they get as far as results

Thread Information